Let's talk Skyrim! (Gameplay footage inside.)

[quote name='nbballard']I noticed the otherday when wondering around by the Whiterun stables that there is a guy named Louis out there... and 2 more guys that look just like him with the same name. They talk at the same time and it's pretty funny. Anyone else have this glitch?[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's triplets.

Can someone explain to me why I'm a level 40 with a full set of daedric armor playing on novice and still getting my ass handed to me by various things in the woods? fuck

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Can someone explain to me why I'm a level 40 with a full set of daedric armor playing on novice and still getting my ass handed to me by various things in the woods? fuck[/QUOTE]

cocaine is a hell of a drug? dude the game is crazy like that i can kick the shit out of dragons in one turn but orcs fuck me up like crazy.

[quote name='lokizz']cocaine is a hell of a drug? dude the game is crazy like that i can kick the shit out of dragons in one turn but orcs fuck me up like crazy.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I feel cheap playing on novice but I'm like 50 hours in and the game is starting to feel like a grind. Getting tired of running through the woods only for 2 dragons to pop out of nowhere. I'd get set on fire and return to where I started before I had a clue what was going on. I'm almost done with the game though, figure I'll try to get the full 1000 GS before I sell it. Overall a great game, but load times and repetitive quests are kind of killing it for me this far in.

bread's done
Back