Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
I didn't know stickers and checklists were important. I usually throw them away. Next time I'll offer them to someone here.
Originally I didn't think much of them myself, and then about midway through last year, I saw those where being collected as well. I just happened to have kept all the ones up to that point.

I ended up buying one of the sticker and card bundles offered on BF, and I actually got one of the "gold" stickers, and one of the "holiday" ones as well, so I thought that was pretty cool.

I guess Aqua Kitty is a nice one, but it's hard for me to get excited about paying $30 (factoring in shipping) for something I bought for $3 in 2015. :???:

Is it really that much fun ? You seem knowledgeable so I'm trusting your opinion. Guess I'm going to try and get it.
It's an "arcade" style shooter that is like Defender from the days of old. Instead of a spaceship defending man kind, it's Aqua Kitty's defending their stash of milk. LOL I was never good at Defender, as the controls where overly complicated, but AK plays perfectly well as is. The developer really knew the source material, and really made it to be more playable here, which is a good thing.

http://www.reviews2go.com/aqua-kitty-milk-mine-defender-dx-review/

Honestly, It's really just a well made mobile title. But as far as mobile titles go, it's one of the best. If your not in to arcade shooters, it may not be for you, but I loved it. Especially the "Kitty" spin, as that made it funny as well as fun.

Like a lot of digital only titles, it's rather cheap to own digitally, but if that's a factor, LRG shouldn't be on your radar to begin with. As most titles they offer can be had cheaper elsewhere.

If you ever need an excuse to leave for something, diarrhea. It'll work every time. No one will question you because no one will want further details.

If you ever need an excuse to leave for something, diarrhea. It'll work every time. No one will question you because no one will want further details.
Josh, I beg of you and for the future of your company due to massive backlash and shit talking don't do 2 copies per plat per customer on Aqua Kitty at 2500 copies per plat. That game is going to sell out as fast as Soldner and everyone is going to get more butthurt than usual if you do.

LRG
[attachment=25049:FB_IMG_1481884029804.jpg][attachment=25050:FB_IMG_1481884078190.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
LRG
attachicon.gif
FB_IMG_1481884029804.jpg
attachicon.gif
FB_IMG_1481884078190.jpg
I must have it!

You all are a riot.

But thanks for the tips. I am going to make an account now and I have a PayPal account as well to use.

The only games that I would have liked to get were Rainbow Moon as I love that game and Firewatch for my collection.

I'm weird about my games, like I bought Paragon the essentials pack for like $15 so I could have the case and FF14 as well.

You all are a riot.

But thanks for the tips. I am going to make an account now and I have a PayPal account as well to use.

The only games that I would have liked to get were Rainbow Moon as I love that game and Firewatch for my collection.

I'm weird about my games, like I bought Paragon the essentials pack for like $15 so I could have the case and FF14 as well.
Copies of Firewatch will go up on Camp Santo's online store. Sign up for their news letter to get early access.

https://store.camposanto.com/products/firewatch-limited-edition

Josh, I beg of you and for the future of your company due to massive backlash and shit talking don't do 2 copies per plat per customer on Aqua Kitty at 2500 copies per plat. That game is going to sell out as fast as Soldner and everyone is going to get more butthurt than usual if you do.
Josh confirmed last night that its 1 of each per order.

Maybe a dumb question but has LRG considered doubling their initial quantities so that anyone who isn't constantly watching still has a small window to buy something? I've only been able to get Skullgirls due how quickly things sell out. Not trying to complain but noticed there's a decent resellers market that would be great to depress as well.

Maybe a dumb question but has LRG considered doubling their initial quantities so that anyone who isn't constantly watching still has a small window to buy something? I've only been able to get Skullgirls due how quickly things sell out. Not trying to complain but noticed there's a decent resellers market that would be great to depress as well.
Not going to happen; no room for excess stock.

I guess Aqua Kitty is a nice one, but it's hard for me to get excited about paying $30 (factoring in shipping) for something I bought for $3 in 2015. :???:
I got mines for free during the Free PS Plus. lol. ppl gonna buy regardless. especially collectors. if ppl want it to play, just get it on PSN for $9

I'll be passing on Aqua Kitty. I have the PSMobile version from when it was free, and that's good enough. So one more copy will be available to those that one it.

Love Aqua Kitty, will be picking it up at release (if I can). I hope it isn't a repeat of the Soldner X fiasco, way too few of those were printed, demand was grossly underestimated (and yes, I did get the LRG Soldner, but I know many didn't). I'm glad EAS decided to print a new batch of Soldner, ordered one of those as well.

As long as the print run is low enough it'll sell out easily.

Aqua Kitty DX is decent. I'd put it more in the minigame category than full game. I wouldn't even go so far as to give it the arcade game pass just because there is very little variety. I found it to be on par with of some of the old Nintendo Game&Watch games just with exceptionally good pixel art. It's worth getting for free or cheap on sale, but the better title published by Tikipod is Rock Boshers DX. That's actually a pretty solid game beginning to end. It's still not something I would pay to have physical, but I enjoyed the experience beginning to end (especially going back and speed running the levels).

I'm still shocked that so many people have issues with this. Set a calendar reminder (we all have phones), then log into the site and add the shipping box (if that's your thing) to the cart about 2-3 minutes beforehand. Leave the pages open, refresh at the time they go live, go on with your life. It's a 10 minutes process if that, and I've never missed one that I wanted.

Sent from my ZTE Axon 7 using TapaTalk.

I'm still shocked that so many people have issues with this. Set a calendar reminder (we all have phones), then log into the site and add the shipping box (if that's your thing) to the cart about 2-3 minutes beforehand. Leave the pages open, refresh at the time they go live, go on with your life. It's a 10 minutes process if that, and I've never missed one that I wanted.

That's exactly what I've been doing since Beach and Clear for Vita, and I haven't missed on any release.

It's 2500 per platform, and 1 copy per customer(per platform), so it shouldn't be to bad. The 2 game maximum is normally where the problems come from.
Oh awesome. I'll be doing both on ps4...Because I think it'll be marginally easier, and I always like to give vita fans as many chances as they can get. I don't mind it on either platform so no biggie.

Producing too much would be detrimental to LRG. Anything they can't sell quick doesn't make them any money... it just sits there and takes up space (Thomas Was Alone, Octodad, One Way). Obviously, LRG wants to produce the right amount but that's not easy to estimate and they also need to agree on the number with the developer.

And the reality is, that it's more beneficial to LRG for them to produce less. Some pissed off people, sure, but hype for their games goes up.

Not that easy if you're working... I'm often in meetings wherein picking up my phone for more than 2-3 seconds gets me a decent stare down from my manager. If I'm at my desk, it's hit or missing b/c someone might come up to talk to me. I've missed many eBay auctions b/c of this...

Producing too much would be detrimental to LRG. Anything they can't sell quick doesn't make them any money... it just sits there and takes up space (Thomas Was Alone, Octodad, One Way). Obviously, LRG wants to produce the right amount but that's not easy to estimate and they also need to agree on the number with the developer.

And the reality is, that it's more beneficial to LRG for them to produce less. Some pissed off people, sure, but hype for their games goes up.

Not that easy if you're working... I'm often in meetings wherein picking up my phone for more than 2-3 seconds gets me a decent stare down from my manager. If I'm at my desk, it's hit or missing b/c someone might come up to talk to me. I've missed many eBay auctions b/c of this...
I have the same issue, but no one can really say anything about a convenient trip to the bathroom. ;)

I have the same issue, but no one can really say anything about a convenient trip to the bathroom. ;)

Until you get to a certain level and then every meeting you are in becomes a game of "who can hold their piss the longest to establish dominance".

Until you get to a certain level and then every meeting you are in becomes a game of "who can hold their piss the longest to establish dominance".
As a person with IBS, gastritis, and an insatiable thirst for caffeine, people can officially suck my left nut if they have an issue with my bathroom breaks haha.

Sort of ironic in a sense considering that in the canine world it's the exact opposite...dominate by spreading as much of your piss around to as many locations as possible.

I just finished getting the platinum trophy on Oxenfree last week. Awesome game, and really excited to add the physical copy to my collection.

January is gonna be a huge month for Limited Run. Are we expecting every month to be this jam packed this year?

Here are the prices in case anyone is curious

Oxenfree (PS4) - $29.99

Aqua Kitty DX (PS4/Vita) - $24.99

Curses N Chaos (PS4/Vita) - $24.99

Prices are based off of PSN prices.

The last thing i would do is listen to anything you say. I've watched your youtube videos on sealed collecting.

You're part of the problem that excels companies like LRG, they thrive off collectors like you.

bread's done
Back