Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Let Xbox sink IMO. They dug themselves in a hole with their Halo/Gears/Forza/CoD/Madden mainstream crap and are largely responsible for that demographics shift in the gaming market all 7th gen that nearly resulted in the death of all genres that weren't bro shooters and sports games. Xbox doesn't deserve indie and niche games or JRPGs IMO.

They also tried that all digital garbage at launch and even though they pretend to have reversed it they secretly continue to push the market that direction anyway. See the travesty that is the $250 Halo CE with no disc and not even a spindle in the steel book, among many others.

That and with their 1-2 exclusives a year, mostly 20th iterations of the same 4 franchises, its relatively easy to maintain collecting high print volume "exclusives only" for Xbox so I can focus my efforts on 100% libraries for the other consoles.  Wii U and 3DS, soon to be combined into Switch, and Vita and PS4 is stretching enough

I don't feel like throwing Bro box into the mix as well.  JRPGs and stuff just wouldn't look right on Xbox shelves next to 15 copies of Forza and Gears anyway :D

MS likely won't allow anything that doesnt have masculine men on steroids or riced out Lamborghinis on the cover or anything not guaranteed to sell 10 million copies anyway.

But mostly I need damage control on my wallet.  No more new platforms plz :p Unless of course it's on a new platform replacing a discontinued one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let Xbox sink IMO. They dug themselves in a hole with their Halo/Gears/Forza/CoD/Madden mainstream crap and are largely responsible for that demographics shift in the gaming market all 7th gen that nearly resulted in the death of all genres that weren't bro shooters and sports games. Xbox doesn't deserve indie and niche games or JRPGs IMO.

They also tried that all digital garbage at launch and even though they pretend to have reversed it they secretly continue to push the market that direction anyway. See the travesty that is the $250 Halo CE with no disc and not even a spindle in the steel book, among many others.

That and with their 1-2 exclusives a year, mostly 20th iterations of the same 4 franchises, its relatively easy to maintain collecting high print volume "exclusives only" for Xbox so I can focus my efforts on 100% libraries for the other consoles. Wii U and 3DS, soon to be combined into Switch, and Vita and PS4 is stretching enough

I don't feel like throwing Bro box into the mix as well. JRPGs and stuff just wouldn't look right on Xbox shelves next to 15 copies of Forza and Gears anyway :D

MS likely won't allow anything that doesnt have masculine men on steroids or riced out Lamborghinis on the cover or anything not guaranteed to sell 10 million copies anyway.
Haha. Ori and the Blind Forest says hi. It's probably one of the best indie games in quite some time and also happens to be an M$ exclusive. On top of that, they released a physical version eventually.

But that aside, I agree with the majority of your post. Microsoft definitely wanted to go digital only, but Sony will probably push for that eventually as well. When gaming becomes all digital only, I will probably stop buying consoles and become a "retro" gamer.

But that aside, I agree with the majority of your post. Microsoft definitely wanted to go digital only, but Sony will probably push for that eventually as well. When gaming becomes all digital only, I will probably stop buying consoles and become a "retro" gamer.
Honestly, I think all 3 wanted to go all digital(only due to MS missteps did it not happen as fast as planned), and as you state, it's only a matter of time for it to happen across the board. And I have said the same things, I think I'll bow out gracefully of current gaming once digital only is my only option, and with my current backlog, I can probably go until death playing new games that I have not played yet, so I guess I'll be fine. LOL

My son actually just requested Dragon Quest 7 on the 3DS yesterday with his remaining Christmas funds, and he thought I would buy it for him on the e-shop so he could play it last night, and I had to tell him for the hundredth time that I won't buy a digital copy of a game that has a physical option, especially not at full price. Maybe if the digital was greatly discounted, but I always tell him it's not a matter of "if", but "when" these digital games go by by, and for the same price, there is zero reason fro me to buy in that manner.

The ONE does have it's share of proper indie titles that I wouldn't want to see penalized for MS poor business practices. I personally haven't played with MS since midway through the 360, but I still have it, and a ton of great games there left for me to play, so where I wouldn't really benefit from ONE games coming to LRG, I'm sure there are many out there who would love to see a title or two.

Trust me when I say any move to new platforms will be done with great care and consideration. We already made the decision to not put PC games in the main Limited Run Collection and we'd likely take the same route with other platforms - potentially even splinter brands.

There are collectors on every platform and they shouldn't be ignored. Truth is, if we don't jump on other platforms someone else will in time. Not spreading our wings gives potential competitors an opportunity to get a leg up.

This is hard to phrase right so forgive me if I mince words. As a hardcore collector myself, I recognize that it won't make a difference who releases the games - I'm going to buy them no matter what. Why should we refrain from doing Switch games when it's inevitable that someone else will? Is there a reason why a limited Switch game from Publisher X would be fine but not from us? We're all delusional if we say we wouldn't still have the compulsion to buy that release. We'll all be stretched either way. It's an unusual argument. I get the sentiment but if the worry is that we shouldn't do it because you'll feel a compulsion to buy the things - you'd still feel that compulsion elsewhere. Us not doing it wouldn't exclude others from doing it. Hope that make sense.

Don't bow out or stop collecting based on speculation, though. We don't know if we'll ever actually be able to expand to other platforms. If that happens, wait and see how we handle it before getting upset. I realize our core is PlayStation fans so I wouldn't want to alienate that core and would do what I can to prevent that.
Man I all want are the 3DS Ace Attorney games if you guys ever branch out. If you guys can get that deal done I'd be elated.

Man I all want are the 3DS Ace Attorney games if you guys ever branch out. If you guys can get that deal done I'd be elated.
I think we all do, LRG included. Sadly, I think Capcom is probably worse to deal with than "N", so I wouldn't hold my breath on that ever happening, but we can dream, I guess.

In other news, the Great Ace Attorney fan translation is under way, and the English demo was just released a few days ago, so that will at least be playable at some point.

I don't think we'll ever see an all digital market in gaming. That'd be sacrificing way too big of a market.
I hope we don't, but sadly it's the natural progression of things. Having played the NES Mini over the last few weeks with my son, I realized how much I despise wired controls. Yes, it's authentic, but to much so for me, the fact the you even need to get up to reset the system just to switch games, seems archaic to me.

My son who is almost 11, would rather have every game digitally so he doesn't have to change cartridges, which I completely understand, as I do have a rather large digital collection of games myself, and I do like the ease of it all. But I am old school, and really like having games, manuals, etc.

For the new generation coming up like my son, who uses smart phones, tablets, and streaming services for entertainment. I think the industry will get to the natural point of physical just going away, as most new consumers will want the most easy experience they can have, and they just won't have had a connection to physical like most of us have.

I like to hope and think physical will be around in some form, which I'm sure it will be in regards to niche products and or systems, the same way people still drive and enjoy classic cars today, but the industry and consumers at large, enjoy the modern aspects of new technology.

I've been posting on CAG since 2007 so it's no big deal to try and be active here! I appreciate constructive criticism and I'm getting better at trying not to feel down about any of the flat-out negative criticism I see. We wouldn't be able to grow and improve without that criticism. I do tend to need to step back any time the overall discourse shifts entirely negative but I'll always resurface when things calm down. Even then, your complaints during those times likely won't fall on deaf ears.
Yep, I remember you posting in the past about working on a new game called Breach and Clear and I believe you even hooked a bunch of CAGs up with free copies of it digitally. Then you inquired if there was an interest in a physical copy of it and I believe the resounding answer was yes lol. Glad it has come a long way since then!

I hope we don't, but sadly it's the natural progression of things.
Movies and music still haven't hit the all-digital wave that everyone is insisting is coming, and they are both FAR more convenient mediums to make the transition. Until I see one of those mediums go digital-only, I'm not going to worry about the idea of the video game industry doing so.

Movies and music still haven't hit the all-digital wave that everyone is insisting is coming, and they are both FAR more convenient mediums to make the transition. Until I see one of those mediums go digital-only, I'm not going to worry about the idea of the video game industry doing so.
I think the difference is that unlike movies and music, many physical games today require a digital download anyway day one to patch them or to fix all the problems that weren't corrected in an effort to make street date. So, while physical games may continue for many years to come, I think we are going to see more and more games rendered useless without some form of digital download which kind of defeats the purpose of owning a physical copy in the first place.

Streaming services are no match for blu ray video quality.  Comcast just instituted some new data caps as well.  Downloading a PS4 game can take an entire day for many people.  All-digital is never happening until US internet speeds and internet provider services are dramatically improved.

Also you're in the wrong thread if you're preaching about the inevitable digital future.  There's more pushback against digital than ever before.  Hence, the founding of LRG. 

Gamestop released some data on digital purchases from 2014.  Haven't had time to look for anything more recent, but that's fully in this generation.

• 12% of the AAA market was digital vs 88% physical, and of that 12%, 3 out of 5 were free games included with a hardware bundle
  • Digital sales accounted for 2% of AAA revenue
If you think the industry is going to bet on that small segment of the market and give up the money that comes from retail, you're crazy.

um well Gamestop stores are a haven for the physical games business and they have 100% vested interest in deterring the digital future so anything form them would be bias or skewed. So it's not really the best example.  But it's interesting, nonetheless. 

This is a good example of modern internet journalism.   The data doesn't really specify whether this is revenue from just Gamestop, whether its across the entire industry, the legitimacy of the data, and there are no citations.   It's simply a "GameStop investor presentation citing DFC Intelligence data."  It's just something that is published by the company for the sake of shareholder interests.  "Gamestop says the sales of physical video games is the future", well yeah of course they do.

I don't think the shift will happen tomorrow(and i never said it would), but I do think it will happen at some point in the future. Will it be 5 years or even 10, 20, or 30? I have no idea, but it will happen.

For physical anything to be replaced all together, you have to be able to offer digital in place of that physical medium, and there is of course many places in the world where that is just not possible.

The reason we see digital only games in the US, and physical in Asia regions is due to this point. Physical is still king in many places and will be until digital is affordable and possible for certain regions of the world. As far as the US goes, we are one of the major places where the shift will happen first.

Of course this thread is for LRG, who is offering physical for games that have been digital only. For those stating how insane the idea of a digital only future is based on LRG, proves this point 100%. The only reason LRG is a business, is due to the severe lack of physical medium in games and how it is going away. They saw a need to offer physical and they are filling that need, and I love them for it.

If physical wasn't leaving, there would be no LRG.

Also xbox one completely dropped drm restrictions due to a huge backlash back in 2013. They've also had a huge influx and push of making of backwards compatibility 360 games on xbox one further pushing physical. Stating that microsoft is moving in a direction trending completely digital is way off the mark.

Also xbox one completely dropped drm restrictions due to a huge backlash back in 2013. They've also had a huge influx and push of making of backwards compatibility 360 games on xbox one further pushing physical. Stating that microsoft is moving in a direction trending completely digital is way off the mark.
And yet they continue silently pursuing their digital only agenda by shoveling discless collector editions...

my firewatch shipment went from oshkosh to green bay.

i live dead center between both cities.  green bay is 30 min north and oshkosh is 30 min south.

-__________________________________________-

That and with their 1-2 exclusives a year, mostly 20th iterations of the same 4 franchises, its relatively easy to maintain collecting high print volume "exclusives only" for Xbox so I can focus my efforts on 100% libraries for the other consoles. Wii U and 3DS, soon to be combined into Switch, and Vita and PS4 is stretching enough

I don't feel like throwing Bro box into the mix as well. JRPGs and stuff just wouldn't look right on Xbox shelves next to 15 copies of Forza and Gears anyway :D

But mostly I need damage control on my wallet. No more new platforms plz :p Unless of course it's on a new platform replacing a discontinued one.
I'm sorry, but this just sounds like a little kid who's a fanboy. I own over 150 ps4 games, I own around 50 XB1 games... so I prefer the PS4 this generation. But I would love to collect more games for that platform as well, not to mention next-gen (if there is one) the script could flip.

Lord knows Sony was pretty awful from about 2006 to 2011ish or so, Microsoft was just killing them in regards to pricing, exclusives, and a far better online network. Then they got cocky, much like Sony did before them. Hopefully both companies stay strong (and Nintendo) because the more competition there is, the healthier the games industry stays, and the better it is for us the consumer.

And yet they continue silently pursuing their digital only agenda by shoveling discless collector editions...
They certainly weren't the first and other major publishers are also doing discless collectors editions regularly (see for example Battlefield 1, Mirror's Edge, Mass Effect, Wolfenstein, etc...). Sony and Nintendo seem to have no issue with doing console bundles that don't include discs.

I'm still pissed over the Sonic Mania Collector's Edition not including the game on disc.  That's enough of a reason to skip it for me.

If game sizes keep ballooning faster than internet speeds can keep up, you can expect average consumers to react pretty negatively to a digital future. Sony can't even handle Day 1 patches right now, which annoy pretty much everyone since it requires them to hollow out a solid 3-4 hour chunk of time to update before they can even start playing. Imagine going to a midnight release and then realizing you can't play until 5am, lol. My digital copy of Doom is no joke 75GB and it took me 24 hours to DL it all. Not exactly plug and play.

The real problem right now, though, is not the inconvenience of DLing a patch, it's that sending broken and incomplete games off to print has become the industry norm. It's sad to think that I have to be "always online" to get the true game experience anyway---the disc doesn't matter anymore for most games. Really makes me wonder what's going to happen in 20 years when the patches are down and you can only play the vanilla versions of games on disc. How is that going to impact the collecting community?

Anyway, the day consoles go all digital is the day I invest in a good PC, I think, and, if we're being honest, also start pirating a lot more.

Internet speeds are definitely the biggest hurdle, and another new roadblock is the usage caps. I think companies will eventually learn to get around speeds by letting people pre-load games... that still doesn't solve the problem of data caps. 

I don't think it's bad that companies promote digital along with physical but Nintendo seems to be pretty bad at it... their games used to be hard to find but now with digital, their games are even harder to find b/c they can just say "it's always available online"!! 

Nintendo is the one that has been running a large successful company for 30 years. You're the one farting into the wind with all that "N" nonsense you post on a continual basis.

And yeah, I did actually graduate from a respected business school. You obviously did not.

Also take all that Ebay + reseller bullshit you do and blow it out your ass. You're trash, dude. One would think you'd notice that by now since hardly anyone responds to you and no one likes your posts.
30 years?? They been around much longer

Internet speeds are definitely the biggest hurdle, and another new roadblock is the usage caps. I think companies will eventually learn to get around speeds by letting people pre-load games... that still doesn't solve the problem of data caps.

I don't think it's bad that companies promote digital along with physical but Nintendo seems to be pretty bad at it... their games used to be hard to find but now with digital, their games are even harder to find b/c they can just say "it's always available online"!!
A friend of mine who used to manage at GS, told me a few years back, that he heard within the company that "N" was producing less qty's for the exact reason of buyers having to buy digital once the games where gone from shelves.

I don't know how true, or untrue that was at the time, but I think everyone has noticed how quickly games have been disappearing from them in recent years at retail. They do offer reprints of the most popular titles, so who knows if its a great scheme at work or not.

Their card games from the 1800s doesn't count :p
Technically, they started making electronic toys and such in the mid 70's, and G&W was really where I guess gaming actually began, and that was 1979-1980, so they have been in gaming closer to 40 years, than 30 as far as games go.

In the mid 50's was when toy production began, and there where some electronics in those areas as well over the years, so while I don't think many count the card production era as making games(which technically they where), they have been making electronics for quite awhile, as well as kids games, toys and the like for well longer than 30 years, but I'm sure most knew that as well.

I don't know how true, or untrue that was at the time, but I think everyone has noticed how quickly games have been disappearing from them in recent years at retail. They do offer reprints of the most popular titles, so who knows if its a great scheme at work or not.
I actually ran into this with a title last week. Not a Nintendo title, but a similar scenario. I noticed that Lego Avengers was no longer being sold on Amazon for current-gen platforms. When I stopped by big-box retailers, I noted that they had all seemed to have run out of stock. I was able to snag a new copy of the game on-sale from GameStop, but I had to go out of my way to a location that I don't normally frequent.

I don't think that this is part of any sort of scheme. I suspect that it is likely related to licensing. But all the same, anyone interested in picking up a copy of Lego Avengers should probably start looking now. Very soon the second hand market will be your only option.

My guess regarding Lego Avengers is that they finally decided to play it safe with a print run on a Lego game. They overprinted Lego The Hobbit into oblivion and I have to imagine that cost them a lot in retailer returns and markdowns.

I actually ran into this with a title last week. Not a Nintendo title, but a similar scenario. I noticed that Lego Avengers was no longer being sold on Amazon for current-gen platforms. When I stopped by big-box retailers, I noted that they had all seemed to have run out of stock. I was able to snag a new copy of the game on-sale from GameStop, but I had to go out of my way to a location that I don't normally frequent.

I don't think that this is part of any sort of scheme. I suspect that it is likely related to licensing. But all the same, anyone interested in picking up a copy of Lego Avengers should probably start looking now. Very soon the second hand market will be your only option.
Darn good thing i paid 9.99 during the target sale then!!

They overprinted Lego The Hobbit into oblivion and I have to imagine that cost them a lot in retailer returns and markdowns.
A distinct possibility. After some of their previous successes, they probably thought that Lego The Hobbit would be a bigger hit, and likely got burned a bit on physical copies. That game also came out during a fairly extreme time for the Lego games, where there were at least two or three coming out in a four-month period, all attached to popular IP tie-ins. And that's not even counting the existing titles still on store shelves. (the Lego games tend to have long tails, and still sell well even when they drop to lower prices) It likely suffered from there just being too many Lego games available at one time, and ended up getting lost in the mix.

At the same time, I'm thinking that licensing may be involved in Avengers dropping off the radar. The Marvel license for games tends to shift from studio to studio, and publisher to publisher, and Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite just got announced. A fighting game like that with the expected large roster might have necessitated that the Marvel license get pulled from WB and Travelers Tales. (with Lego Avengers going out of print as a result)

Of course, this is just speculation. It's also possible that they stopped printing copies because they're planning on adding Lego Avengers to the $20 best-seller series in the near future. (a very common occurrence for Lego games) So rushing out to get a copy now might just be a waste of time. This would be similar to how I spent extra to get an original copy of Pikmin 3, and then a few months later Nintendo re-released it for $20. (along with a whole slew of other out-of-print Nintendo-published titles)

Personally I feel like the Lego games have oversaturated the market, big time. I've only actually played a small handful of them so I can't accurately comment on their overall quality or if they change much from game to game, but there are so many of them all the time I feel like it's probably wearing consumers out, kinda like the Assassins Creed franchise did. I guess from an outside looking in perspective, it just doesn't feel as special when they are being churned out left and right for every major license.   

but there are so many of them all the time I feel like it's probably wearing consumers out, kinda like the Assassins Creed franchise did.
I think it's more of an apples-and-oranges scenario. You aren't wrong, there are a WHOLE LOT of Lego games. And while they mix things up with the gameplay from time to time, by and large they are all the same game formula with different skins. This is a legitimate complaint, and unless you are just way into this particular formula, there is no need for anyone to play all of the Lego games.

On the other hand, the abundance of Lego games means that whatever IP or franchise you personally happen to like will almost certainly become a Lego game at some point. So the discriminating consumer has the option to pick and choose the Lego games THEY want, and ignore the rest. And the abundance of these titles also means that the price on them drops quickly. Combined with their ubiquitous popularity, any cheap-ass-gamer can go out and pick up a worthwhile Lego game for $20 at their leisure. I've acquired most of my Lego games for that price or less.

And then there's the fact that the Lego games have always been pretty darn good. It's a repeating formula, but it's a solid one, with well-executed and well-meaning humor that is family-friendly without being obnoxious. Travelers Tales does good work, and the formula they've honed consistently delivers quality titles that are fun to play. The grab-bag of licenses that they get to work with helps to keep their Lego games appealing, even when the gameplay barely changes. I would say that their assembly-line of Lego titles fares far better than Assassin's Creed. (which is theoretically supposed to have a single over-arching narrative, but has seriously lost track of its own continuity)

So yeah, apples and oranges.

On the other hand, the abundance of Lego games means that whatever IP or franchise you personally happen to like will almost certainly become a Lego game at some point. So the discriminating consumer has the option to pick and choose the Lego games THEY want, and ignore the rest. And the abundance of these titles also means that the price on them drops quickly. Combined with their ubiquitous popularity, any cheap-ass-gamer can go out and pick up a worthwhile Lego game for $20 at their leisure. I've acquired most of my Lego games for that price or less.
This would be great if they were all created equal but as far as I can tell they aren't. Force Awakens had an entire movie's worth of exclusive content and every major actor voicing original dialogue for their character (Fisher, Ford, Driver, etc.). From what I've seen of Avengers they are doing the same old stripped movie audio routine where they re-add stuff out of order for a "different take". I saw it in Lego Dimensions as well with The Ghostbusters movie (1984 and 2016) and that newer cast should have jumped at the chance to create some goodwill for the film brand. On the other hand, the original Lego dimensions has tons of original voice work by the cast that played it's respective characters (Christopher Lloyd, Chris Pratt, Sean Astin, etc.). That helped endear those IP to people who were looking forward to that immensely.

Sorry for the off-topic.

Sorry for the off-topic.
No need to apologize. I'm quite enthusiastic about quality voice-acting myself, and would love to see more of it. But that sort of thing is always going to be hit-or-miss for a video game. With no offense intended to Christopher Lloyd, he is known for showing up for a lot of smaller projects. He also a has a stronger history of working on voice-acting gigs. A lot of the Lego projects that you mention having lesser performances or actors not showing up to reprise their roles with custom work for the games are kind of the games that I would normally expect this sort of thing from. After the popularity of Iron Man, Robert Downey Jr. basically gets to write his own check for most movies he works on, commanding very impressive numbers. It doesn't surprise me in the least that he doesn't show up to work on Lego games. Ditto for a lot of the other big-name actors who work in the Marvel movies. Most of those actors have busy shooting schedules in Hollywood, and I don't necessarily blame them for not doing voice-work for Lego games. There are only so many hours in the day, and someone with an active film career might not place as much emphasis on doing game voice-work. The sad consequence of that is that we often have to endure Lego games with less quality voice acting, or voice actors that we don't recognize showing up to bring life to characters that we've gotten used to hearing specific voices coming out of.

I try not to blame this on the games themselves, though it is noticeable when you are playing through them. It's a matter of personal preference if this disparity pulls you out of the experience or not.

Personally I feel like the Lego games have oversaturated the market, big time. I've only actually played a small handful of them so I can't accurately comment on their overall quality or if they change much from game to game, but there are so many of them all the time I feel like it's probably wearing consumers out, kinda like the Assassins Creed franchise did. I guess from an outside looking in perspective, it just doesn't feel as special when they are being churned out left and right for every major license.
Sort of. As someone who has played through every Lego game except for Jurassic World and the newest Star Wars, the fatigue comes from the uncreative ones. Lego Hobbit and Lego Movie are at the top of the list, since they're literally rehashing the movies, cutscenes and all. It's like watching a longer version of the movies, and they become very boring. They also released around the same time.

The great ones are Lego versions of the IP, such as the Avengers/Marvel/Clone Wars, and to a point, Dimensions. Although Dimensions have the worst real-life puzzles if you play co-op, because assuming you have 2 characters each, and 1 vehicle, it means you always have to move something off the base that you're using to do a puzzle.

Edit: Yes, Avengers was based on the films, but it's not a frame-by-frame rehash like Movie/Hobbit.

This would be great if they were all created equal but as far as I can tell they aren't. Force Awakens had an entire movie's worth of exclusive content and every major actor voicing original dialogue for their character (Fisher, Ford, Driver, etc.). From what I've seen of Avengers they are doing the same old stripped movie audio routine where they re-add stuff out of order for a "different take". I saw it in Lego Dimensions as well with The Ghostbusters movie (1984 and 2016) and that newer cast should have jumped at the chance to create some goodwill for the film brand. On the other hand, the original Lego dimensions has tons of original voice work by the cast that played it's respective characters (Christopher Lloyd, Chris Pratt, Sean Astin, etc.). That helped endear those IP to people who were looking forward to that immensely.

Sorry for the off-topic.
Now see, I never knew there was a different level of quality between different Lego games. The few I've played just all seemed the same, and I also thought they where way over produced for what they where, as I have always gotten my games for $15 and under at retail due to clearance sales.

The only game I ever looked at as any different was the one on the Wii U, as it was stated it was like a "GTA", just Lego style. All the other games I've played have just been themed differently, but pretty much all played the same. I just never "got it", and never really looked past the surface.

I actually just got the Star Wars one last week on my Vita as the price was right, but I only got it for my collection. Now maybe I'll actually play it if it's better than some of the others.

I actually just got the Star Wars one last week on my Vita as the price was right, but I only got it for my collection. Now maybe I'll actually play it if it's better than some of the others.
The recent "Force Awakens" Star Wars Lego game is actually cited as one of the more solid recent entries. It has several sections where they throw in some new gameplay elements that are supposed to be pretty fun, while still delivering on all of the elements that most Lego game fans know and love. I hope you enjoy the Vita version.

Slightly more on-topic, I'm really looking forward to the January release of Skull Girls. I always really loved the animation in that game, and I can't wait to give it a run on my PS4.

Got my Stranger's Wrath 3 pack. It came with 1 sricker, 1 postcard, and 2 maps.

Shouldn't I have received 3 maps (one for each version)?

My firewatch/strangers shipment is still sitting in NC somewhere but was marked as shipped a week ago.  Starting to worry it will be lost or misplaced for weeks like some had with stealth inc.  

My firewatch/strangers shipment is still sitting in NC somewhere but was marked as shipped a week ago. Starting to worry it will be lost or misplaced for weeks like some had with stealth inc.
They weren't lost. Shipping labels are created before hand, and then they are delivered in batches to USPS for shipment.

Got my Stranger's Wrath 3 pack. It came with 1 sricker, 1 postcard, and 2 maps.

Shouldn't I have received 3 maps (one for each version)?
Mine came the same way, so I just assumed the maps where for the 2 standard games, as I don't think the variant came withe the map at PSX, and you only ever get one sticker and card per order. So your order is correct, I'm just not sure of the exact breakdown in regards to the extra's.

bread's done
Back