Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Everything is set to go live at 12AM. Front page can only show up to 10 items so make sure to check our Games and Soundtrack sections for full inventory.

Anyone looking to buy Vita blind boxes should show up early as we only have 500.

Everything is set to go live at 12AM. Front page can only show up to 10 items so make sure to check our Games and Soundtrack sections for full inventory.

Anyone looking to buy Vita blind boxes should show up early as we only have 500.
How does the cart work? Does it hold inventory or do I have to check out asap? Normally I check out asap but this time there are more things to add to my cart.

As much as I want to be awake for this, I know I won't be.  Then again it's not like I'd be lucky enough to nab what I want in the first place. :lol:

Got the e-mail and read the first post, same thing...  Question, what's the limit for blind boxes per customer?  Hoping for four, but I'll settle for two...

Got the e-mail and read the first post, same thing... Question, what's the limit for blind boxes per customer? Hoping for four, but I'll settle for two...
I believe Doomstink mentioned awhile back that it would probably be 2 per Vita and 3 per PS4. I don't know if that has changed, or been officially announced, but I believe that's what was stated previously.

Midnight's pretty rough, I'll be at work 'til 2am, though it was noon. Oh well, I only wanted a couple not-so-hot PS4 games, those should be cheap enough on ebay if they aren't around hours later.

Last edited by a moderator:
How does the cart work? Does it hold inventory or do I have to check out asap? Normally I check out asap but this time there are more things to add to my cart.
You'll have to be on your way to checkout, or else it won't save, so if you just have it added to your cart, you need to hit the checkout button too or else it won't count.

I would also just hang around even if the initial stock runs out because sometimes people will not go through with the checkout, so it'll free up some stock.

It's really all dependent on how badly you want to grab one of the titles, that you may just want to stick around for those first 10-15 minutes to add to cart even if it seems sold out at the beginning.

anybody wanna start a trade thread for those who buy the blind boxes and dont get what they are looking for?  Im considering trying for 2 blinds in the hopes i can get 1 of the 3 i dont have currently.  But if i get dupes, I might want to trade them equally instead of reselling.  

anybody wanna start a trade thread for those who buy the blind boxes and dont get what they are looking for? Im considering trying for 2 blinds in the hopes i can get 1 of the 3 i dont have currently. But if i get dupes, I might want to trade them equally instead of reselling.
Good idea. I have a sealed copy of Dragon Fantasy that I bought on accident because I thought it was a different game and didn't bother to try to return it. Not sure I need any other LRG games right now, but regardless, it's available for someone.

Blind box games are all still completely new, sealed, and untouched. Limits are two per person on Vita, three per person on PS4. We have a vague enough idea of which games are unique that you shouldn't end up getting the same game twice in your blind boxes. It can happen but we're going to try and avoid it to save our customer service inbox some stress.

anybody wanna start a trade thread for those who buy the blind boxes and dont get what they are looking for? Im considering trying for 2 blinds in the hopes i can get 1 of the 3 i dont have currently. But if i get dupes, I might want to trade them equally instead of reselling.
I am all for this as well. Really hoping to get a copy of Oddworld since I missed it initially. Count me in! thanks for thinking this up too

So just to clarify: (as I'm a little confused) I have to check out separately for each item I want to purchase? Say for example I wanted to buy two different games:would have to add the first to my cart, check out completely then start again for the next game that I want?

So just to clarify: (as I'm a little confused) I have to check out separately for each item I want to purchase? Say for example I wanted to buy two different games:would have to add the first to my cart, check out completely then start again for the next game that I want?
No, if you do that you'll have to pay shipping several times. Add everything to your cart and then check out to pay the least shipping.

If you really, really, want a specific item it may be worth checking out with just that thing as inventory isn't reserved when it gets added to your cart. It is only reserved at checkout.

So the blind box is my best chance of trying to get Breach and Clear?
Yes and no. You could buy one on Ebay, and you would 100% know what your getting, but if you want one for original retail, then yes, this is your only chance, and your going to have to be lottery lucky, as they probably only have a few left.

Will the blind boxes be on the product page like the normal releases?

EDIT: Ooops, I see there is a "black Friday" page now.

the OP says 12am EST but someone in thread here said PST. if its 12am EST that is 9pm PST in 4mins?

YES! Got both Shantae games! SO HAPPY! I missed out on these when they went live because I was at work. And kudos to LRG for not scalping their own games. There are crummy companies out there that charge >msrp for OOP stuff. Thanks!

Aw man... I had the Soldner X-2 OST, Vita blind box and Shantae Risky in my cart but they sold out.:whistle2:

Nevermind, they aren't live. Tried to get the Shantae games for a friend and it said not in stock. Must not have updated inventory to order yet. I'll check back in a bit I guess.

Yeah of course there cart system sucks and shows stuff is in stock but disappears in the checkout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got everything I needed except fucking xenodrifter, had it in the cart and it sold out instantly. 
Spent 200 bucks, tonight, and still want to pick up my xbox on sunday.
Whoops.

Edit: Its telling me they still have them in stock too, which is frustrating. 

:/ wanted shantae, blind boxes and dragon fantasy

got none.

maybe its the universe telling me to stop buying shit.

bread's done
Back