Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Nevermind, they aren't live. Tried to get the Shantae games for a friend and it said not in stock. Must not have updated inventory to order yet. I'll check back in a bit I guess.
giphy.gif

I got everything I needed except fucking xenodrifter, had it in the cart and it sold out instantly.
Spent 200 bucks, tonight, and still want to pick up my xbox on sunday.
Whoops.

Edit: Its telling me they still have them in stock too, which is frustrating.
Same thing happened to me. Grabbed everything else I wanted except for xeodrifter. I'm still happy I managed to get anything at all, sorry for those who got shafted and congrats to ones who lucked out.

How could they sell out that fast if they were talking about having enough until 12 pm tomorrow?
Just in case? One Way lasted quite a while so many nobody will what that?

Like I said, I got everything in my cart and before I could check out, Risky's Revenue, Soldner X-2 OST and Vita Blind box were all sold out. I got Octodad but accidently picked up the Vita copy (wanted PS4).:whistle2:/

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempted to get the blind box deal, but I only need Breach and Clear and I really doubt that'd be the game I'd get. Although I wouldn't mind an extra copy of Soldner X-2 though. 

Managed to get both Shantae games and both soundtracks.  Thanks LRG for putting these up again!  Quick and smooth checkout like usual.

everything sold out when I arrived, but got lucky with refreshing. 1 copy of B&C:D and a vita blindbox were released. Had to pay separate shipping thou.

Grabbed a PS4 blind box, hoping for Saturday Morning RPG. If I get a double, could just be a good Christmas present for someone. 

Wonder how many people will be disappointed in getting a copy of one way heroic and thomas was alone from the blind boxes.

PS4 blind boxes still available... Did Doomstink ever say what the split was between the Vita vs PS4 blind boxes? I know Vita's more popular but kinda surprised the PS4 ones are still available.

Wonder how many people will be disappointed in getting a copy of one way heroic and thomas was alone from the blind boxes.
I got 2x PS4 blind boxes... knowing my luck, that's what I'll get.

PS4 blind boxes still available... Did Doomstink ever say what the split was between the Vita vs PS4 blind boxes? I know Vita's more popular but kinda surprised the PS4 ones are still available.

I got 2x PS4 blind boxes... knowing my luck, that's what I'll get.
I was able to get 2 Vita boxes and knowing i have a high chance of getting thomas and/or one way is whats holding me back from buying 2 PS4 boxes.

That went alot smoother than I thought. First order was 2 vita blind boxes, soldier ost and futurism ost.

Saw that I missed shadow complex and 2 ps4 blind boxes for my second order but shadow complex was removed. Close enough

Cool, snagged a copy of PS4 Octodad.  I'd wanted to buy it when it came out originally, but didn't have the funds then.  Also threw in a PS4 blind box for the hell of it.

I panicked at checkout and accidentally put my billing address as my shipping address, which is not the same.  The order still went through, which is weird I guess.I was able to place a second order correctly and I have emailed them to hopefully cancel that first order (don't want to tie up that money).  We'll see.

I was able to get 2 Vita boxes and knowing i have a high chance of getting thomas and/or one way is whats holding me back from buying 2 PS4 boxes.
Haha... well, at least you got the rarer side of the two consoles.

I'm hoping at least one of my PS4 blind boxes are something decent but yeah, odds are it's Thomas Was Alone or One Way... or maybe Octodad. That's another one that stayed up kinda long.

Went in for Octodad (ps4) and Shadow Complex and tried to checkout within 2 mins of them going live, unfortunately Shadow Complex sold out (which was my main want). Refreshed checkout a few times to no avail, then I questioned if I really wanted to pay shipping for just Octodad. Finally decided on trying to grab the Shantae Pirates Curse soundtrack but when I tried to checkout with that everything was sold out. That's what I get for being indecisive I guess....

YES! Got both Shantae games! SO HAPPY! I missed out on these when they went live because I was at work. And kudos to LRG for not scalping their own games. There are crummy companies out there that charge >msrp for OOP stuff. Thanks!
I'm also ecstatic at being able to snag both Shantae games! Was very bummed about missing out on the chance last time around, so this is awesome.

Thanks again LRG for doing this sale. You could've easily tossed all that up on eBay and made a killing.

wow all sold out the instant it goes live
No kidding.. most stuff was sold out probably within a few minutes, if not seconds. I actually got a phone call from a client like one minute before the start (I'm at work right now), which made me go "fffuuuuuuuuuuu" for a bit. So, had to multi-task, but thankfully still managed to get almost everything I wanted.

They did tell everyone before hand that certain items where very limited, something like 10-20, so stuff like that was never going to last past the first few buyers. I knew early on, very few people here where going to be able to get specifically what they wanted, as it was never going to happen with such low qty's to start with.

But LRG did the best they could to make it fair for everyone. They even offered auctions for some opened items they had. So I think they did a solid for the community. As usual, you can never please everyone, but I think they did pretty good.

Managed to get a copy of Xeodrifter and two Vita blind bags without paying double shipping surprisingly. Definitely well conducted on LRG's part.

PS4 blind box still in stock... as is One Way PS4. Guessing there's gonna be a lot of people who are gonna get One Way on the PS4... fingers crossed I'm not one of them.  :whistle2:?

Limited Run Games surprised me with what they had. I managed to pick up a copy of both Shantae games and Xeodrifter for vita.

This black friday promotion was handled well

Thanks to everyone who picked up stuff (and folks who tried as well). Considering how little we had of most things, I think everything went OK here!

Thanks to everyone who picked up stuff (and folks who tried as well). Considering how little we had of most things, I think everything went OK here!
Thanks to you guys as well, for offering some decent gone past games at good prices. I got in on 2 of the Vita blind boxes just for the hell of it.

And...done.

I will say this was the first time I seriously debated getting some games as I just wasn't super into the game for the price for both PS4 and Vita.  But in the end my collector's OCD got the best of me and I dropped $55 on both.

And thank you for continuing to offer physical versions of high-quality games! I've been placing orders since SMRPG and have been very pleased with every one.

A belated happy Thanksgiving to you and your staff!

Holy Shit, I forgot all about this. Luckily, I was still able to grab one just now, thanks for the heads up guys. I forgot to set my alarm for this morning, after the long day yesterday.

I'm passing on Stealth, as my bank account is going to be taking a big hit next month with Stranger's Wrath plus whenever Oceanhorn and Firewatch come out. I'm glad I don't feel the need to own them all, although it would be cool, I'd probably be broke. 

Wow, never seen a vita batch last this long.  I figure it would last longer due to people having fatigue, but not to this extent.  I woke up at noon thinking I have to remember to catch evening batch, but nope didn't have to. :)

Wow, never seen a vita batch last this long. I figure it would last longer due to people having fatigue, but not to this extent. I woke up at noon thinking I have to remember to catch evening batch, but nope didn't have to. :)
Yeah, this was the first time I was late as well, so I'll assume between yesterday and today, the masses had other things to do. But this still had a pretty small run, so I'm sure by Monday all copies will be gone(if they last that long).

Wow, never seen a vita batch last this long. I figure it would last longer due to people having fatigue, but not to this extent. I woke up at noon thinking I have to remember to catch evening batch, but nope didn't have to. :)
Black Friday is literally the worst day of the year that you can try to sell something new. People have dozens of sale items they are trying to buy. I know I cringed at having to make this purchase today.

bread's done
Back