Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Now you're playing both sides of the coin. I'm aware that Shantae has double sided covers, but the reverse side doesn't show when the games stay sealed. We are obviously discussing the serious collector here who is keeping a set of their LRG games sealed. A super limited, variant cover art doesn't (well def shouldn't) matter to someone who opens their LRG set.

Any person fitting the bill you guys described would require four sealed Shantae games. Which has not previously mattered to people expressing themselves on this board.
Spend some time on various LRG threads outside of CAG and you'll see how wrong you are. There are plenty of people who were happy with not owning four copies of Shantae because they knew both covers were inside the sealed case. Many of those same people are upset about having a very slim chance of being able to get this third variant, some of whom feel it is actually better looking than the regular insert.

Any update on when BF purchases will be shipping? :)
Well if their at the PSX convention, it's doubtful much will be shipping this weekend, but next week should be full steam ahead, as I'm sure they want to get everything out by the next release, or as close as they can get.

Waiting to get the stuff I won from LRG's Open Box Auction. Haven't gotten a shipment notification.

Im fine with my normal copy of Stranger's Wrath

Last edited by a moderator:
Would I like the blue cover for Stranger's Wrath, sure.  It's the most appealing to me.  But at the end of the day as long as I have a physical copy I'm going to be happy either way.

My copy of Stealth Inc's tracking is still sitting at "shipping label created, awaiting USPS pickup" since the 29th.
That's normal, as I've had tracking take 4-5 days to finally get scanned. They prepare large qty, and then do a big drop off/pick up, so it may be a few more days before your tracking activates, but nothing to worry about.

I believe Doomstink said that they would be shipping out Stealth Inc/BF deals over this week and next week, with individual copies of Stealth Inc going out first. 

Does anyone know if LRG is having a booth tomorrow at psx? I wasn't able to go today but will be there tomorrow.
Yeah, when places rent space at shows like this, they are required to man their booth through out the entire show. Now if they have stock, that's a different story, but normally companies break up swag, inventory, etc. for a set amount each day, so if the show is 2, 3 or 4 days, they spread it out. Otherwise, no one is going to come to your booth past the first day once everything is gone, what would be the point.

As far as I've been told, we still have Stranger's Wrath for tomorrow. With sold listings that high, I imagine what we have left may go fast tomorrow so try and make us an early stop.

As far as I've been told, we still have Stranger's Wrath for tomorrow. With sold listings that high, I imagine what we have left may go fast tomorrow so try and make us an early stop.
Any other way to get it for the rest of us that can't make it to PSX?

Any other way to get it for the rest of us that can't make it to PSX?
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think 100 copies are going up for sale online when it's suppose to go on sale.

In other news looks like no Axiom Verge from LRG

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunJosh/status/805252888108892160

A little disappointed, but you got to take the good with the bad. Plus I still think at some point it's going to get a physical release.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think 100 copies are going up for sale online when it's suppose to go on sale.

In other news looks like no Axiom Verge from LRG

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunJosh/status/805252888108892160

A little disappointed, but you got to take the good with the bad. Plus I still think at some point it's going to get a physical release.
LRG just said they aren't doing it, so it may be another Fangamer release, where preorders are taken, and then a set mount produced over and beyond that. Or just a self published situation. I'm hopeful it will still happen, as the game is great, and a physical version seems like a no brainer.

The decision to give up on it has nothing to do with anyone else putting it out. We can't come to terms on a deal and after a year of trying I'm just ready to give up. If I could share all the details, you guys would understand. There's no lack of desire to put the game out, but for personal reasons we just can't do it. Chasm is another to throw into the "won't happen" pile along with this.

For the blue PSX cover, we put aside 150 copies for future online sale. Don't know how we'll handle that yet.

The decision to give up on it has nothing to do with anyone else putting it out. We can't come to terms on a deal and after a year of trying I'm just ready to give up. If I could share all the details, you guys would understand. There's no lack of desire to put the game out, but for personal reasons we just can't do it. Chasm is another to throw into the "won't happen" pile along with this.

For the blue PSX cover, we put aside 150 copies for future online sale. Don't know how we'll handle that yet.
Hey, I'm sure we're all appreciative at least you guys tried to get those. We all have titles we wish and hope for, but those of us understand that not everything is going to work out. At least you guys are listening to what we would like to see released and trying your best to get those titles on our behalf. That's a hell of lot more than most companies would do. So thanks for trying guys. :D

Man... I wish I could get the details of that, because with the success LRG has had, I don't see why they wouldn't be able to deal with you.

Ughhh... I really wanted a physical copy of that one.

What about Mages of Mystralia? Is it a coincidence that the same guy is handling business development for Axiom Verge, Chasm, and Mystralia?

I think they should be randomly inserted in orders of 2 copies, there's gonna be too much salt if they try to sell it the usual way at 150 pieces, they could just bump up the standard quantity by that number, I'm sure at least 150 people were going to order 2 regardless.

I think they should be randomly inserted in orders of 2 copies, there's gonna be too much salt if they try to sell it the usual way at 150 pieces, they could just bump up the standard quantity by that number, I'm sure at least 150 people were going to order 2 regardless.
I mentioned before I think they should randomly send them to people that order the game on Friday (single or double orders). It would be kind of like winning the lottery when you open the package and get one :)

You know what, it's holiday time, so I say they auction all 150 for some charities.

150 copies is going to leave a salty crowd in it's wake anyway, so why not make some funds to help others during this time of year, and everyone has a pretty fair shot at 150 auction listings. Even though these are going to go well over retail, I would be happy to pay "X" amount knowing it's helping others who may not have it so good at this time of year.

Then LRG can donate whatever amount is collected for each game above the $30 retail price, as they obviously need to cover their cost and their partners as well. Of course the developer would have to sign off on that, but that seems like a good solution to me at least. Then those who have to pay a high auction price, can at least know they are helping others, it's a WIN/WIN.

You know what, it's holiday time, so I say they auction all 150 for some charities.

150 copies is going to leave a salty crowd in it's wake anyway, so why not make some funds to help others during this time of year, and everyone has a pretty fair shot at 150 auction listings. Even though these are going to go well over retail, I would be happy to pay "X" amount knowing it's helping others who may not have it so good at this time of year.

Then LRG can donate whatever amount is collected for each game above the $30 retail price, as they obviously need to cover their cost and their partners as well. Of course the developer would have to sign off on that, but that seems like a good solution to me at least. Then those who have to pay a high auction price, can at least know they are helping others, it's a WIN/WIN.
Strongly agree with this. Not sure I really care that much about the variant, but if it was handled as a charity auction, I would be happy to purchase one at several times MSRP.

I actually like that auction idea.

Instead of selling them in such a small quantity where people are going to be pissed off anyways, you should auction them off where people are less likely to be pissed off since they're going to a good cause, and the people who are pissed off will get shit on by everybody else because they're going to a good cause, so basically; you'll have your asses covered. :D

DO EEET JOSH!

I was at PSX yesterday and a lot of the games still seemed to be in stock. I managed to pick up both Shantae games however they gave me two of the same -_-. Didn't noticed till after the event. Gonna try and switch it back, oddly I was charged correctly for the higher game.  Also the odd world sold out on vita there but said they'll have more today.

I will be back today, if anyone needed anything. Also only for CAGs will good feedback or I dealt with before.

Also the odd world sold out on vita there but said they'll have more today.
To be expected. XD

They probably just sold half the stock the first day, and saved the remaining half for the second.

It's only one per customer too, so you better get there early. :eek:

If only they didn't scan tags, I'm sure everyone would be asking for you to pick up an extra Stranger's Wrath for them. ;D

I'm just glad my friend was able to get me one.

I will be back today, if anyone needed anything. Also only for CAGs will good feedback or I dealt with before.
03d82bdfb0838706230a7cc9035572e2a9fbacbd028d33b91bd773fd337194f2.jpg

To be expected. XD

They probably just sold half the stock the first day, and saved the remaining half for the second.

It's only one per customer too, so you better get there early. :eek:

If only they didn't scan tags, I'm sure everyone would be asking for you to pick up an extra Stranger's Wrath for them. ;D

I'm just glad my friend was able to get me one.

03d82bdfb0838706230a7cc9035572e2a9fbacbd028d33b91bd773fd337194f2.jpg
People on their vita collection lol.

Yeah, that's what their doing with all the titles.

That rule wasn't enforce yesterday, I seen people with multiple. I guess it depends on the associate ringing you up........

I'm always willing to help out. I had a few CAGs on here sell/trade me things at base price/fairness. We're all fam here *mostly*

PM sent. :)

I was at PSX yesterday and a lot of the games still seemed to be in stock. I managed to pick up both Shantae games however they gave me two of the same -_-. Didn't noticed till after the event. Gonna try and switch it back, oddly I was charged correctly for the higher game. Also the odd world sold out on vita there but said they'll have more today.

I've actually bought 2 copies of everything just in case it ever comes to me missing a release so I can do some trading.  Only unsealed game I have thus far is Sat Morning RPG for Vita.

Looking for oddworld on vita. Help a brother out? I will pay more than retail. Also have Xeodrifter on vita for trade if that helps.

bread's done
Back