Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Alright I have a question. I'm looking to buy Ys CE but unsure if I should go for the Vita or PS4. I love collecting for/playing Vita as much as possible but feel like the gameplay/experience will be better on the PS4. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Vita might be a better 'collectible' item, I'm going ps4 tho

At zero hour, I've decided to save myself some money and just get the standard PS4 Y's today. So many games coming out in the next couple of months, I don't need to get the CE for this one. This will also allow me a better excuse to buy Mario + Rabbids on Switch next Friday....

Crap, now I'm trying to remember if it's the email links or the main page links that are the safest to use to check out for high demand games. Doom said they like reset one of them to prevent pre-loading or something. 

Well that was easy.

And hey, there is still plenty of each collector's edition in stock! For at least the next minute or so that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed the PS4 CE.  Nice.

Hey does anyone see that they only offer priority shipping for the PS4 CE YS: Origins or is it just me?  I didn't try to select shipping options or see any other shipping options..

Ended up skipping the bundle because it went up last.

Since items become available at separate times, it suggests a human is manually enables each item for sale, rather than it being based on a computer clock.

I opted to just get the standard edition for Ys Origin (PS4). I went with the Vita version of Asdivine Hearts. Got my order in for both, no problem. Typical Friday morning.

I got the Vita bundle, but this was for sure my longest "in line" wait, as well as the entire check out in general. Boy, was I sweating today. LOL

Still rather easy otherwise, so I hope everyone got what they where trying for. Now I'm looking forward to a much needed break from LRG. Way to much spent here over the last month.

Glad that it wasn't a bloodbath this morning. Was able to get both Vita games after getting to the LRG site at 9:02. Opted to skip the CE because I didn't know if it'd stay in my cart through the checkout process.

Grabbed the Vita Bundle. (Ys has been a portable title for me since the PSP) Also trading cards are my weakness. After seeing how nice the Wonder Boy card looked over the postcard sized earlier releases I needed those foil cards. haha

I got the Vita bundle, but this was for sure my longest "in line" wait, as well as the entire check out in general. Boy, was I sweating today. LOL

Still rather easy otherwise, so I hope everyone got what they where trying for. Now I'm looking forward to a much needed break from LRG. Way to much spent here over the last month.
I used to use paypal but the wait for redirect takes too long (Learned that lesson in SNES Classic & Night Trap preorder). Just typing in CC info w/o saving information does not take as long.

So the individual standard Y's releases are preorders, but there is a remaining inventory?

PS4 went from 2% remaining to nothing.  So maybe the first batch get shipped out sooner?

I thought this would be another Night Trap CE situation so I ordered the PS4 CE first  and then placed a separate order for the Vita CE when I noticed it was still available.  I had to pay 2 separate shipping fees so I might have cost myself some money since they still aren't sold out.  Oh well I am just happy to have gotten in on the deal, ive heard good things about this game!

So the individual standard Y's releases are preorders, but there is a remaining inventory?

PS4 went from 2% remaining to nothing. So maybe the first batch get shipped out sooner?
Look like there's not

THERE IS NO ORDER LIMIT ON THIS ITEM. ORDERS OF 30 WILL SHIP FACTORY SEALED IN ORIGINAL SONY CARTONS FOR UNCIRCULATED VGA GRADING

Anyone have issues with selecting PayPal to check out? I selected that as my payment method and it wouldn't let me continue- the button was green but clicking it did nothing. I checked out via Amazon Payments. I had this problem once before but that was with a much lower demand game. 

But even then, that was easy... nowhere near the sell out times of WB or NT. 

There was supposed to be no limit on the Ys standard orders, but Chriszx threw LRG for a loop and placed an order of 20,000 copies.

...with the money he earned by flipping other LRG titles.

Ok, back to bed now. Glad everyone got one :)

bread's done
Back