Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
True but already purchased them separately so don’t know if it’s worth the trouble of trying to cancel this order and try to get the bundle just for an extra poster although it does look awesome.
If you buy both CEs separately, as in not the bundle, you still get the poster.

I only ordered Va11-ha11a but that's all I really wanted. I'm sure 2064 is a great game, but with limited funds right now only got to buy one. Been waiting for Vallhalla forever so glad to have snagged one.

Tried to order standard editions of the all the Vita games, but missed out on 2064. Accidentally clicked Check Out, instead of Paypal checkout so it took slightly longer to process the order. Oh well, not a huge loss for me.

Ironically too poor for CE's but snagged all 4 Standard Vita Copies :p I hope they give us a break after this.... 4 different Vita games in a week is nuts.... and we still have what 8 more titles that have a schedule and even more unknown yeesh....
I expect more days of multiple Vita releases, because of the time limit Sony has implemented on Vita cartridge production.

Tried to order standard editions of the all the Vita games, but missed out on 2064. Accidentally clicked Check Out, instead of Paypal checkout so it took slightly longer to process the order. Oh well, not a huge loss for me.

I expect more days of multiple Vita releases, because of the time limit Sony has implemented on Vita cartridge production.
It seems like they hold places again with Paypal checkout, so definitely go that route again.

Goes to show it's been awhile since my last order. :p

Next release time you'll get it ezpz! :D

I only ordered Va11-ha11a but that's all I really wanted. I'm sure 2064 is a great game, but with limited funds right now only got to buy one. Been waiting for Vallhalla forever so glad to have snagged one.
That seems the better of the two anyways, so if you could only get one, that was the way to go. I really would have loved to have those posters from the set, but having them folded really kills it for me each time. I know from a logistic standpoint, folded is king, but I really wish they offered a premium fee for getting posters rolled.

I asked Josh awhile back about offering them rolled, but I don't think it ever went anywhere. I would think they could work something out with Fangamer where even if they don't offer the posters in the CE's editions, they could offer maybe some "C" "D" or "E" prints that would be different. So that way the CE buyers get something unique. I guess that's all a pipe-dream either way, as these folded posters seem to sell as-is, or most buyers don't care one way or another.

Really? I never knew about the separate poster until I read about the dual bundle. Glad I didn't miss out then. Thanks for information.
Yeah, when it was announced during their E3 showcase, it was stated then that if you buy both CE's, you would get a special poster only offered if both where bought together. The bundle was last minute, but those details where in the separate CE details as well.

It seems like they hold places again with Paypal checkout, so definitely go that route again.

Goes to show it's been awhile since my last order. :p

Next release time you'll get it ezpz! :D
Yeah, this is the first time I missed out on a game in my cart. I've always used Paypal checkout on LRG orders. So going that route is a no brainer for me.

Really? I never knew about the separate poster until I read about the dual bundle. Glad I didn't miss out then. Thanks for information.
Yeah, I didn't even see the bundle last night or this morning and I thought I thoroughly checked the listings. Only saw it after it was sold out. I think it was a really last minute addition. As long as I don't miss out on the exclusive poster when ordering the CEs separately in the same order, I'm cool with it.

Not sure I want anything other than Musynx. Just having one from Humble bundle and Xenon Valkyrie+ kind of is meh, but i'll see for later batch. Forgot about it honestly with SGDQ going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reverse Cover Art.

Dg3KSmYUcAAOQxG.png

Glad I got VA-11 HALL-A, but it doesn't look like I had much to worry about with it selling out. Debating on Musynx, since the price is on the mark for digital. At least I have a bit of time

So does the Mega Bundle come with extra copies?
  • Limited Run #157: Xenon Valkyrie+ (Vita)
  • Limited Run #160: VA-11 HALL-A (Vita)
  • Limited Run #160: VA-11 HALL-A Collector's Edition (Vita)
  • Limited Run #161: 2064 Read Only Memories (Vita)
  • Limited Run #161: 2064 Read Only Memories Collector's Edition (Vita)
  • Exclusive 2064/VA-11 HALL-A Panoramic Crossover Poster
  • Limited Run Games Exclusive VA-11 HALL-A Vinyl Soundtrack
  • The complete set of this week's trading cards
  • Two random Limited Run Games Trading Cards from past or future games (8 trading cards total will be shipped with the bundle)
  • This bundle includes two guaranteed gold trading cards from any of the included games.

1 Regular copy of each game, and 1 of the collector's editions for each game as well

Picked up regular versions of all the Vita games today.

In an odd twist, Josh bought a game from me on eBay today (I've been cutting back the size of my PS4 physical collection due to space reasons).

Now we know where he lives!
He lives at LRG HQ, which is probably not far from the truth!

I suspect it was a purchase to look for ties to somebody that's breaking order limits? Only reason I can see for buying one of LRG's own releases.

He lives at LRG HQ, which is probably not far from the truth!

I suspect it was a purchase to look for ties to somebody that's breaking order limits? Only reason I can see for buying one of LRG's own releases.
Bee didn't say it was an LRG release. Completely possible it was just a non-LRG PS4 game.

07/06: "Night Trap" (Switch), "Observer" (PS4), "Magicka 2" (PS4) & "Everspace" (PS4)
07/13: "Exile's End" (PS4/Vita)
07/20: "Thumper" (PS4/Switch) & "Hue" (PS4/Vita)

This is the rest of the Summer titles. Which will presumably come in August.

PS4/Vita:
Iconoclasts
Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds Overdrive (w/DLC for PS4 and expected to cost 5 dollars more than DLC-less Vita version)
Salt and Sanctuary (Aug 24)
Senran Kagura Bon Appetit
Rabi-Ribi (“aiming for August” as of last account by LRG)

Switch:
West of Loathing (Aug 3)
Yooka-Laylee (Aug 17, this date not confirmed, just my assumption based on pattern of Switch releases and it is confirmed for August)
Golf Story (September)

From their discord.

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunJosh/status/1013423567063670784

Turns out LRG was short on Metronomicon for their hold orders and had to buy them on Ebay. 

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunJosh/status/1013423567063670784

Turns out LRG was short on Metronomicon for their hold orders and had to buy them on Ebay.
Good on them for doing this. Wonder what happened with Metronomicon in particular that made them run short though? My copy came a while ago and was fine.

Weird, it showed that they'd ship before.

I placed an order last week and it had a shipping charge, wonder if they'll actually ship it.  Shipping definitely wouldn't cost them nearly as much as they charged for it.

Can someone who backed Battle Princess Madelyn help me get a PS4 Kickstarter copy? I accidentally missed this one. You can still add on another copy to your pledge, and I'l PayPal the money for it, of course. Please PM me if willing to help! 

(I know this is the wrong spot, but this forum is active, and LRG is handling the release, so reasons lol)

Can someone who backed Battle Princess Madelyn help me get a PS4 Kickstarter copy? I accidentally missed this one. You can still add on another copy to your pledge, and I'l PayPal the money for it, of course. Please PM me if willing to help!

(I know this is the wrong spot, but this forum is active, and LRG is handling the release, so reasons lol)
I'm in the same boat =(

How much was the kickstarter edition, anyway? I would really like to own it as I adore everything about that game.

I'm a backer and I don't see any way to add another copy to an existing pledge. Beyond that, it looks like the only physical tier that isn't sold out is the $155 (120 + 35 shipping) CAD tier.

I'm a backer and I don't see any way to add another copy to an existing pledge. Beyond that, it looks like the only physical tier that isn't sold out is the $155 (120 + 35 shipping) CAD tier.
Judging from the Kickstarter page (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/causalbitgames/battle-princess-madelyn) it appears that the way to do it is to raise your pledge without changing your tier. I believe that this should still be possible to do. I will agree, though, that Kickstarter can be rather obtuse to deal with.

Judging from the Kickstarter page (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/causalbitgames/battle-princess-madelyn) it appears that the way to do it is to raise your pledge without changing your tier. I believe that this should still be possible to do. I will agree, though, that Kickstarter can be rather obtuse to deal with.
No dice, unfortunately. There's no way to even bump up my pledge. Reading through the comments on the campaign it looks like everything was finalized quite a while ago.

bread's done
Back