Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I was referring to, which I learned a couple pages ago. The last DLC isn't on the initial run cart so they're releasing it again later with everything included. Looks like they're doing the same with Dead Cells and Celeste, hence the delay. I wonder if The Messenger carts will have all the DLC when they're released.

Thanks for the heads up, as I'm just shy of a second run of "40", so I'll have to settle on something less than the free game. The one time I did it, I contacted them before hand, and then sent in my tickets with their form: http://www.mightyrabbitstudios.com/LRG-LoyaltyOrderForm.pdf

I actually xeroxed my tickets and made sure to track the envelope(for proof of them receiving), and all was good, although I did need to contact them after the fact, as they where slow getting me the code for my free game. Yeah, I only ever got bent or damages back with the post cards, due to there size, since offering tc, I haven't got any damaged, at least that I've noticed.
When you mail in your tickets do they charge you shipping on the free game they send you?

When you mail in your tickets do they charge you shipping on the free game they send you?
Actually, you just get a code usable on their site for $24.99, and anything above that amount, you cover out of pocket. So if the game you want is $29.99, you be roughly paying $10 out of pocket, as the code will only cover $25 of the total cost.

EDIT: You can do all this through email, and they will "reserve" a particular title for you, so you don't need to fight on release days. Then I guess behind the scenes, they'll bill you for the extra when the time comes.

When i first got my code, it was hard to use, as that's when the mad rush for these last Vita games started, so trying to put in the code and fight out the door in a few minutes, can be rather hard to say the least. LOL But if you plan to use for a NS title, or not hard to get PS4 title, you should be good, but just something to consider if a Vita game is your end goal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of tickets, if anyone has any extras they aren't planning on using, I'm short. I thought I had enough for a game but after reviewing the form I'm short. I'd trade for PayPal, amazon, etc. PM me if interested.

Speaking of tickets, if anyone has any extras they aren't planning on using, I'm short. I thought I had enough for a game but after reviewing the form I'm short. I'd trade for PayPal, amazon, etc. PM me if interested.
Supposedly they check your purchase history to make sure it matches how many tickets you should have. Not sure if they actually do check or if they just say this to keep people from pooling tickets.

Supposedly they check your purchase history to make sure it matches how many tickets you should have. Not sure if they actually do check or if they just say this to keep people from pooling tickets.
That's a bummer. I've gotten a few tickets from the secondary market already, so I may be out of luck anyway. I'll contact CS and make sure a ticket is a ticket.

Update: From the order form: "Limited Run loyalty tickets are non-transferable and have no cash value." Well, now I have to figure out which tickets are mine...

Tickets need to be from purchases linked to your email/PayPal/etc. They check the email address you provide's purchase history. I doubt they go through the tickets one by one, but if your email is linked to 20 purchases that had tickets and you try to send in 40 they won't just process it.

Had an epiphany today and I decided to sell off my ENTIRE collection of LRG, SRG, and iam8bit games today.  I have a list that I am slowly compiling over in the Limited Run Trading thread.  I will be adding more games tonight as I go through them because I cant remember what I own lol. So if you guys are interested, PM me.  Some heavies (I think) in there especially since every single game I have from them is sealed.

I know people don't like for sale posts in here but nobody frequents that thread.  Just wanted to throw it out there for anyone interested.

Also have tickets that I never used, so if you need a game ordered or something I can figure out how to do that lol

Had an epiphany today and I decided to sell off my ENTIRE collection of LRG, SRG, and iam8bit games today. I have a list that I am slowly compiling over in the Limited Run Trading thread. I will be adding more games tonight as I go through them because I cant remember what I own lol. So if you guys are interested, PM me. Some heavies (I think) in there especially since every single game I have from them is sealed.

I know people don't like for sale posts in here but nobody frequents that thread. Just wanted to throw it out there for anyone interested.

Also have tickets that I never used, so if you need a game ordered or something I can figure out how to do that lol
In for 10

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Not sure if this has been reported yet. Accounting+ (PSVR) Limited Collector's Edition, $64.99, June 26, 10am & 6pm ET - with special coin, soundtrack, poster and talking Tree Guy plush (voiced by Justin Roiland).

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/1141439561236721664

Just now getting a chance to post this, so it might be too late, and perhaps YMMV, but ...

My Target was doing 90% off original price on patio furniture, outdoor rugs, etc yesterday in preparation for a new seasonal display.

The items had clearance stickers that showed far more than the actual discounted price, and the cashiers had to override the POS, so that leads me to believe this may be a one-off sitch.

Still wouldn't hurt to look though. I got a five-piece patio set and then four other patio chairs for $105.

Just now getting a chance to post this, so it might be too late, and perhaps YMMV, but ...

My Target was doing 90% off original price on patio furniture, outdoor rugs, etc yesterday in preparation for a new seasonal display.

The items had clearance stickers that showed far more than the actual discounted price, and the cashiers had to override the POS, so that leads me to believe this may be a one-off sitch.

Still wouldn't hurt to look though. I got a five-piece patio set and then four other patio chairs for $105.
Limited Run patio furniture?

(wrong thread I guess)

Good luck for those trying to get Pix the Cat on Vita today.  Vita releases seem to be going super quick lately (and probably will till the last one is released).

Got my vita game.

11 more games until never have to deal with LRG bullshit again. Feels like we're back in 2017 with the screwy 2 per order 5 second sellouts.

Able to get Pix for the Vita. It sold out in roughly 90 seconds. Glad they limited it to two since it "may not sell out."

Pix sold out in ~2 minutes.

Stuff keeps coming up staggered, too (Freedom Planet went up notably after Pix). With things selling out this quickly I do wish they'd be more consistent

Pix sold out in ~2 minutes.

Stuff keeps coming up staggered, too (Freedom Planet went up notably after Pix). With things selling out this quickly I do wish they'd be more consistent
They've made a lot of money from me on extra shipping lately since I have had to do multiple orders on stuff due to things not going up at the same time in a timely manner and web store screwiness. Kind of crap they do not do combined shipping any more, especially given the shenanigans with their website on a couple occasions, as well as the rush to get Vita games due to LRG bullshit of two per order in most initial batches.

Pretty much forgot there was a sale today.   Looking at the site, there are just under 2800 Power Rangers CE's unsold.  The PS4 version has sold less than 600 copies so far with almost none over the past two weeks.   I wonder what their plan is with the rest of them as this is looking like the first major flop.   Also is the dev, like the Skull Girls deal, needing the sales from this so many months in advance of the game being done to help fund the game?

Got Pix the Cat today for Vita this morning after skipping last weeks vita releases. Only a few more vita games from LRG to acquire and then it will be over!

Thanks - I guess it pays to wait. I originally passed on Celeste because they said it didn't include the DLC, now I am hearing it will include it. Any idea if these will go through the normal cycle of price drops/clearance or is stock pretty limited on these LRG games at BB?

Thanks - I guess it pays to wait. I originally passed on Celeste because they said it didn't include the DLC, now I am hearing it will include it. Any idea if these will go through the normal cycle of price drops/clearance or is stock pretty limited on these LRG games at BB?
I've never seen any of them at a discount. And I check every week. I haven't purchased any of them yet specifically because I've waited for discounts that have never materialized

I am always watching for a LRG price drop at BB, but that is yet to be seen. I wonder if LRG will buy back unused stock over a sale at BB.

Pretty much forgot there was a sale today. Looking at the site, there are just under 2800 Power Rangers CE's unsold. The PS4 version has sold less than 600 copies so far with almost none over the past two weeks. I wonder what their plan is with the rest of them as this is looking like the first major flop. Also is the dev, like the Skull Girls deal, needing the sales from this so many months in advance of the game being done to help fund the game?
It's really astounding to me how much of a flop the Power Rangers CE has been. I know they've had some CEs with units left over before, but not to this degree. No clue what they're going to do with the extra units, or if they're even going to produce all of them at this point.

BestBuy gets plenty of stock. I think all of the LRG releases are still available, and pretty much every store in my area has the games in stock. I've yet to see any sales or clearances, though, so I don't know if part of their deal with LRG prevents that. I can only imagine how upset their audience would get if suddenly BB started discounting copies.

Can anyone confirm they've ever gotten anything from going on a LR waitlist? From what I've gathered, it's pretty pointless. Have heard people complain they were on wishlists only to see leftover stock show up in blind boxes 6 months later.

Can anyone confirm they've ever gotten anything from going on a LR waitlist? From what I've gathered, it's pretty pointless. Have heard people complain they were on wishlists only to see leftover stock show up in blind boxes 6 months later.
Bunch of people on one of the Facebook groups I am on have gotten the first two JAK CEs and a bunch of other games from being on the waitlist.

A lot more miss than hit in my experience. Speaking to your last point - I do wonder if anyone got Salt & Sanctuary (Vita) from the waiting list as they actually ended up putting leftover copies for that on the site.

I was on the wait lists for Rabi-Ribi and Iconoclasts, both for PS4, but never heard anything.

Bunch of people on one of the Facebook groups I am on have gotten the first two JAK CEs and a bunch of other games from being on the waitlist.
A swing and a miss for me on the waitlist. They announced the batch of games they were putting up for year end and one of them was my waitlist game. I opened a ticket BEFORE the end of year sale asking why I wasn't being offered a chance at the game before the sale and they got back to be a couple of weeks later saying waitlist is not a guarantee.

Won't waste time on that again.

A swing and a miss for me on the waitlist. They announced the batch of games they were putting up for year end and one of them was my waitlist game. I opened a ticket BEFORE the end of year sale asking why I wasn't being offered a chance at the game before the sale and they got back to be a couple of weeks later saying waitlist is not a guarantee.

Won't waste time on that again.

i got on the Lumines Ultimate Edition waitlist for Switch and got delivery sometime last week.  Was on for Jak 1 but got offered the regular version (which I took).

Someone explain why Celeste is a godlike game ppl praise. I played the digital vs and man it sucks balls. Its just meat boy which I don't like. Its aimless rooms with no progression path or real story. I get no fun or joy going thru rooms.

bread's done
Back