List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

where is the mod? where is the mod? we are talking about free games in a thread about free games. we are following the rules but who cares? R6V is not available in all countries like the other games in the last 4-5 days. DELETE :booty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if you read the rules for the thread, this shouldn't be a problem. ;)
that post shouldnt break any rules. just stating a fact. I didnt say how or where to go to get it.

I dont have this game. I havent got this game.

Just spreading the cag info. Just being a helpful citizen. Info is very helpful for a travling person like myself.

that post shouldnt break any rules. just stating a fact. I didnt say how or where to go to get it.

I dont have this game. I havent got this game.

Just spreading the cag info. Just being a helpful citizen. Info is very helpful for a travling person like myself.
you don't travel. y u lie?.

Downloading Rainbow Six Vegas, Games for Gold promo and not sure if these always been free but the Players Pack: Red and Black DLC are free too.
Yea they are free but if you download them they can glitch achievements and then you have to do this pain the ass method to unglitch those achievements. but yea if you dont care about achievements then go ahead and download them its mostly just the same maps but at night

Yea they are free but if you download them they can glitch achievements and then you have to do this pain the ass method to unglitch those achievements. but yea if you dont care about achievements then go ahead and download them its mostly just the same maps but at night
that sucks.

Really?? Could you provide source for this? A quick search just yielded people saying they heard it caused problems...

Regardless, everyone should still download, but delete before playing if they glitch achievements; that way they'll be in download history if/when they get delisted.

Mars Rove Landing- Kinect Fun labs game is free. I've never seen it before. Has avatar awards.
Ya, it's been free since it launched

Really?? Could you provide source for this? A quick search just yielded people saying they heard it caused problems...

Regardless, everyone should still download, but delete before playing if they glitch achievements; that way they'll be in download history if/when they get delisted.

My bad... Can't really find any list on this thread of whats new or not... btw is there any easy way to gt to Kinect labs exceopt for bing search?

My bad... Can't really find any list on this thread of whats new or not... btw is there any easy way to gt to Kinect labs exceopt for bing search?
I would try the pin to home feature. I use that for quick launching games that may not be in my recent box. Also for pinning obscure things that I may not think to search later.

I would try the pin to home feature. I use that for quick launching games that may not be in my recent box. Also for pinning obscure things that I may not think to search later.
Can you do that with fun labs? I swear it wouldn't pin last I tried, but guess I just suck

Look it up on x360A or TA. Its a known issue for a few years now and I have issues with 1-2 achievements because of this BS that has not been patched yet.

Discus, as I mentioned over on x360a, they were never in America, as Xtival was a Euro event, but someone over there is getting more delete happy than here... at least here we can discuss any content the mods deem okay, such as these themes.

Discus, as I mentioned over on x360a, they were never in America, as Xtival was a Euro event, but someone over there is getting more delete happy than here... at least here we can discuss any content the mods deem okay, such as these themes.
Ah ok, then I probably got confused between US and UK accounts.

And yeah, the police state regime is cracking down on all forums apparently. :twoguns:

Some people in Oman are getting Rayman for free as well.  Others can see it listed as free but get an error when trying to download.

My mistake I misread some posts on another forum.  It is listed as free in Oman but can't be downloaded from there.

Hopefully it's still live when my friend from Oman gets home, I don't have any friends in Bosnia, yet.

EDIT - Actually I'm starting to feel a bit bad about this, I don't think I'll look for any more friends around the world, I'll just stick to the ones I have.

Pleasant surprise that is! Reyman Legends is till 59.99 in stores & relatively a new game.

I bet my Bosnian pels r super happy to get it  :whee:

bread's done
Back