List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Seriously... PMs is the way to go in such cases, ask kindly IN A PM and you shall be answered... most of the time at least. And if this post gets deleted, then I am left speechless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we get in trouble for doing this???

Edit: This thread got cleaned up real good.  Haha.

Oh man! Army of two Devils cartel and online pass

edit nvm, false alarm, was a demo and i think the online pass was already free.

Two questions, evil Cheapy if you're the opposite of Cheapy D shouldn't you be giving us the deals that cost us the most money?

And two, my freind is trying to sign up for a class in the Arcania Arts. He's currently attending the University of Zimbabwe, anybody know if the class is still accepting new students?

I never said I'm evil, you guys said that. I find myself more trollish.

Your friend will have better luck finding the enrollment form in Austria locally before signing in, such is injustice.

Here's a video that will show you what countries Injustice is currently free in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x88Z5txBc7w

Two questions, evil Cheapy if you're the opposite of Cheapy D shouldn't you be giving us the deals that cost us the most money?

And two, my freind is trying to sign up for a class in the Arcania Arts. He's currently attending the University of Zimbabwe, anybody know if the class is still accepting new students?
I heard google is still taking applicants. Really guys start googleing(?) things don't have this thread get shut down too.

The rules are easy to understand:

You can state the name of the free item

You can state the country that its available in

You CANNOT ask or state how to obtain the item.

Simple!

Yes. You will be thrown into prison, and not some minimum security prison with conjugal visits where you can have sex, no sir. Federal rape me in the ass prisons... no visits!
Nice language..

This thread is junk now... I hope they close it for good.

This whole my friend stuff is dumb as hell.  Saying what is free and where something is free is perfectly fine and if it wasn't do you really think the mods would allow the whole my friend thing.

bread's done
Back