List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

can u call whats games is free? i just find wrc nothing also... I have problem with Just Dance cant download dont have this option

Yay! It's back! :D/

Happy Wars multiplayer is unlocked for a week.

Sept 13th - Sept 20th (11:55pm PST)

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Happy-Wars/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410ae9

happywars.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe a Ban would help with everyone that doesn't follow the rules? Letting us know there are free games is fine but as it's stated in the front page

Discussion of how one might go about circumventing any restraints in place to get content from a country other than their own... is currently against the rules!

Discussion of how one might go about circumventing any restraints in place to get content from a country other than their own... is currently against the rules!

Sad about the Happy Wars, I purchased gold for my daughter just to play that game. Those "free" days should stack later :)

All games from above unsaid country are still available as of now. 4 things (not including repeats from Morocco). If you don't know which, google is your friend

nahh why google? i try find on google someting name just nothing. On Oman i just see 3 games WRC, sherlock holmes and Dark Just Dance disney i cant download problem dont have button download just cancel... If u know other names games write here. I try search someting new on Oman just nothing all have problem with error code...

I find this on other forum look : list morrocco and Oman 

Arcade:
WRC Powerslide

Unbound Saga
Dungeon Fighters LIVE: Fall of Hendon Myre
Capsized
Mars: War Logs
Flashback
Dragons Lair
Sonic Adventure
Bloodforge
Diabolical Pitch
Ikaruga

Retail:
Dark -   

Sherlock Holmes: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes-     region locked (pal)
Arcania (not working at the moment)
JD Disney party (not working at the moment)

DLC:
Painkiller Hell & Damnation: Clock Strikes At Meat Night
Painkiller Hell & Damnation: Full Metal Rocket
Painkiller Hell & Damnation: Medieval Horror
Metro Last Light Faction Pack
Saint's Row IV Season Pass
Saint's Row IV Executive Privilege Pack
Hitman: Absolution Contracts Pass

GTA V

I added it successfully to my Download List, and it shows up after migrating to Poland.

EDIT: Damn, Trial :s

I keep saying it... It's just fine to discuss free content of any country.  Posts will not get deleted for stating: "This Content - Free in This Country"

However, you WILL get in trouble for stating anything about multiple accounts for different countries, how to cheat the system, etc, etc, etc. It's not that complicated!

I guess i need to clarify the rules, AGAIN!  Thought it was clear enough.... argh.

This thread is full of hilarious win. Nobody listens.

By the way, DARK is a region free Games on Demand title in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

Funny/sad stuff people not listening then people keep screaming about it nonstop. I say let the mods do there jobs this thread went so down hill now.

Have a good day.

Funny/sad stuff people not listening then people keep screaming about it nonstop. I say let the mods do there jobs this thread went so down hill now.

Have a good day.
Shrike already came through in the past day or so and cleaned it up and threatened to shutter the thread if it keeps up. As usual, people ignored his post and went right back to it. If/when it gets shut down, the same people who didn't listen in the first place and contributed to it's demise will be the most vocal ones to bitch about it.

It's one reason why I quit being a mod. I just didn't have time anymore to deal with the futile bullshit anymore.

I definitely understand why the mods don't want talk about cheating the system with workarounds. Has Microsoft ever banned people for doing these kinds of workarounds on their console?

All I know is Microsoft must be having a field day with this. I saw about 75% of Xbox LIVE go down last night. I did a license transfer of my account on the 4th and have been redownloading everything to my newest slim to have for offline access, little by little, and I couldn't even grab anything last night because it was all down. Practically everything was delisted.

I find this on other forum look : list morrocco and Oman

Arcade:
WRC Powerslide

Unbound Saga
Dungeon Fighters LIVE: Fall of Hendon Myre
Capsized
Mars: War Logs
Flashback
Dragons Lair
Sonic Adventure
Bloodforge
Diabolical Pitch
Ikaruga

Retail:
Dark -

Sherlock Holmes: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes- region locked (pal)
Arcania (not working at the moment)
JD Disney party (not working at the moment)

DLC:
Painkiller Hell & Damnation: Clock Strikes At Meat Night
Painkiller Hell & Damnation: Full Metal Rocket
Painkiller Hell & Damnation: Medieval Horror
Metro Last Light Faction Pahowck
Saint's Row IV Season Pass
Saint's Row IV Executive Privilege Pack
Hitman: Absolution Contracts Pass

GTA V
How is this so? Whenever I go to create an XBL account from either Oman or Morocco it says that XBL isnt available in that region or its juts not there when i have to choose a location.

Did someone downloaded COJ?
No, it was just a trial version. Same with Gunslinger. Full version is not free.

I'm not sure how to say this, but my cousin lives in another country and he told me that Injustice was free again all of a sudden on his marketplace even though it wasn't free last night. I told him that I love my country and I wasn't moving just because they are giving out free games. We agreed to disagree.

I have updated the rules. Not that it was that complicated before. But i have attempted to make it as clear as possible!

Rules!

You MAY discuss: Post the name of any free content with any of the available following information you available.

• The content name.
  • The content type. (Game, DLC, Avatar item, etc.)
  • The country it is available from.
  • A link to it in the Xbox Marketplace. (Or other link if applicable.)
  • The start and end dates if possible. (If applicable.)
  • If it's an Avatar item, try and post a picture. Especially from the Xbox Marketplace if possible.
You MAY NOT discuss: How to cheat the system to get content outside of your own country. This includes discussion about multiple accounts from different countries, illegitimate migrations, VPNs Proxys, etc, etc, etc. It's not that complicated!

How is this so? Whenever I go to create an XBL account from either Oman or Morocco it says that XBL isnt available in that region or its juts not there when i have to choose a location.
You're not going to get an answer to this, go check the rules in the first post.

bread's done
Back