List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

the Gold Skin Packs for Killer Instinct are now free for everyone who got the Definitive Edition and the Terror Pack is also free and i found all of them in my Ready To Install for the game.

Nuclear weapon skin set available for Gears 4 for watching various eSports streams and playing Escalation matches.  Dates for streams and matches in link, skins won't be given out until a future title update.  Enforcer and Overkill can be earned by playing Escalation matches now.

https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/esports/Nuclear-Skins

social&article_full-82ae2dc929884eab85bb3f3d38588ad9.jpg

Twitch Prime members can get some free stuffs for AC Origins >>>https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-nordic/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:174-304496-16&ct=tcm:174-76770-32

Unfortunately I don't have that membership. :(

PS: If you own the Deluxe version and got the Cobra/Viper weapon pack, you get it on the same level on your caracter at the activation time. BUT! If you uninstall the pack, start the game to unequip the game those of Bayek. After install the pack again and get back to the game. With this, the weapons will "grow" up to your current level. You can do this anythime! ;)
Sucks that Prime doesnt work in Sweden :(

In my messages on XBox Live, I got one under "Messages from XBox Live" that said "Enjoy a free $5 gift card on us to kick off your holiday shopping..." says "Redeem by November 30, 2017 and spend within 90 days of redemption." (Clicking the "Redeem code" button went straight to the redeem page with the code entered.)

Not sure if it's random and if so what it was tied to. I recently added another year code and have purchased a few games/DLC, but not much.

In my messages on XBox Live, I got one under "Messages from XBox Live" that said "Enjoy a free $5 gift card on us to kick off your holiday shopping..." says "Redeem by November 30, 2017 and spend within 90 days of redemption." (Clicking the "Redeem code" button went straight to the redeem page with the code entered.)

Not sure if it's random and if so what it was tied to. I recently added another year code and have purchased a few games/DLC, but not much.
I got the same. :)

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Unbelievably but I also snagged the $5. Ya'll don't think this is the gift for last month's Quest, do you?

Edited because I'm a moron and can't type

Last edited by a moderator:

I think its a type of compensation for anyone whose ever bought an xbox indie game(s) at any point on a 360 since they just recently sun downed its store front on November 7th. Though if you still have a 360 and are still connected online any indie games( demo/ bought) you still have saved to the hard drive still work currently.

I think its a type of compensation for anyone whose ever bought an xbox indie game(s) at any point on a 360 since they just recently sun downed its store front on November 7th. Though if you still have a 360 and are still connected online any indie games( demo/ bought) you still have saved to the hard drive still work currently.
I got the message too but I never owned a 360.

Nuclear Torque Bow and Dropshot for Gears 4 will be available today in the live stream.  They're doing 4 streams, London is done, New York and Mexico are currently going and California hasn't started yet.  The Torque redemption has already passed for NY and MC, but looks like it will still be available once the CA one starts.  Dropshot hasn't become available yet for NY or MC.

Nuclear Embar is up in the Mexico City stream.  Already came and went in the New York stream.

Edit: Already gone.  Was only available for 12-13 minutes.  CA stream still to come.  No Boomshots yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back