List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Zonic505']There's a new free theme, which is based on the Bing search engine. Considering it says "Download Free Bing Themes", it sounds like there might be more in the future.

Not sure if it's premium or not, I can't check since I'm not home.[/QUOTE]

Just checked it, it's not premium. Not overly bad looking, though.

[quote name='mokmoof']I haven't found a straight answer to this anywhere: What exactly is the difference between premium and non-premium themes?[/QUOTE]

Premium themes - have many images backimages walpapers changing everytime you change in the Xbox dashboard menu. It's skins up everything, like your friends list will be skinned along with the theme and things like that. (This is what I gather anyway)

non premium - are like cheap versions of premium and have minor changes, and the back acessories of your friends list is the default xbox theme.

I hope i helped you someway,but remember this is not the tread for that sort of questions. Sorry for my english i´m portuguese :bouncy:

Got it. So non-premium themes just have the one background image, whereas premium themes contain several related, context-sensitive ones. Thanks for clarifying!

Actually, a lot of the non-premium theme have more than one background image. The only real difference is the images behind your friends.
Thanks, I guess it was updated because in Dec 2010 v1.0 was released, THANKS
Those are two seperate DLCs. Just like Mythic 1 and 2 from Halo 3.

[quote name='Andami']Actually, a lot of the non-premium theme have more than one background image. The only real difference is the images behind your friends.
[/QUOTE]

that´s absolute RIGHT. Thanks for correcting me ;)

I love the friends list with premium themes, but I do miss the 5 different images the old skool themes had with the original dashboard. I really wish there was a way to change what color the bottom third of the dashboard changes to though, it seems to vary between white, grey, or black.

[quote name='Ki77a KiD TRe']I love the friends list with premium themes, but I do miss the 5 different images the old skool themes had with the original dashboard. I really wish there was a way to change what color the bottom third of the dashboard changes to though, it seems to vary between white, grey, or black.[/QUOTE]

Page 84 *Modio* I have a post, also sent PM so you can read up on it to change the themes, You like a THEME PIC want the
sphere color changed you can upload n mod those themes to our create own. Check PM

[quote name='COLDblood']Anyone want my spare code for a "Avatar-The Game" Xbox 360 DLC Unique Weapon Pack?... got it from the link above.[/QUOTE]
PM'd

hope it comes to good use! I thought it was a 25 digit code... but its a in game 19 digit DLC code.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='undeadzombie420']

5 guns- http://www.gamespot.com/event/codes/avatar-xbox360/[/QUOTE]

thanks for that! these are the DLCs that came originally with the limited edition of the game right?

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/PlayStation-3/Action-Adventure/James-Camerons-Avatar-The-Game-Limited-Collectors-Edition/~r344667/
[Product Details]

James Cameron's Avatar: The Game Limited Collector's Edition includes:

• Exclusive 6-inch Jake Avatar figure
  • 6 unlockable weapon packs, each containing 4 unique weapons as pictured belowWeapons include:
    • 4 Dual Blades
    • 4 Axes
    • 4 Crossbows
    • 4 Combat Shotguns
    • 4 Standard Issue Guns
    • 4 Rail Guns

[quote name='Warrio_r']I don´t know if this has been post yet but here it is :

Fable theme (non premium i think) and pictures pack
http://marketplace.xbox.com/pt-PT/Product/Fable/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d530854?cid=search

Psychnauts theme (non premium i think) and pictures pack
http://marketplace.xbox.com/pt-PT/P...acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d4a07d2?cid=search

sorry if has already been posted :roll:[/QUOTE]

It was addressed the week you joined and both were released in 2008
but yes they arn't premium and they have been posted 4 times now,
but its alright :)

[quote name='Warrio_r']I don´t know if this has been post yet but here it is :

Fable theme (non premium i think) and pictures pack
http://marketplace.xbox.com/pt-PT/Product/Fable/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d530854?cid=search

Psychnauts theme (non premium i think) and pictures pack
http://marketplace.xbox.com/pt-PT/P...acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d4a07d2?cid=search

sorry if has already been posted :roll:[/QUOTE]

First time I saw it but gee Spanish links don't do it for me. ;)

Turns out I had the Fable one but not Psychonauts, thx for the heads up.

I have an extra code if anyone has another XBLA game code lying around, or some decent avatar gear they are not using.

PM me if interested...

[quote name='shadowtek']I have an extra code if anyone has another XBLA game code lying around, or some decent avatar gear they are not using.

PM me if interested...[/QUOTE]

mate,there are threads for that matter, this is for FREE THINGS ONLY, and not for changes. please

[quote name='Warrio_r']mate,there are threads for that matter, this is for FREE THINGS ONLY, and not for changes. please[/QUOTE]

My bad, sorry...

[quote name='shadowtek']My bad, sorry...[/QUOTE]
no prob bro, just pointing to you that you i´ll have better luck in a trade in the trade thread.
Good luck

From January 28 (12:00 p.m. EST / 9:00 a.m. PST) through January 31 (12:00 p.m. EST / 9:00 a.m. PST), all Xbox LIVE members will be able to try Xbox LIVE Gold for FREE!

Score:
http://majornelson.com/

Notice: still ONE free banshee code I have to get away (first come)

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']From January 28 (12:00 p.m. EST / 9:00 a.m. PST) through January 31 (12:00 p.m. EST / 9:00 a.m. PST), all Xbox LIVE members will be able to try Xbox LIVE Gold for FREE!

Score:
http://majornelson.com/

Notice: still ONE free banshee code I have to get away (first come)

[quote name='malikai fukdis']also the first episode of 'being human' was free as well. show sucked tho, lol. ENOUGH WITH VAMPS AND WOLVES! stupid high school students.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I caught a rerun on the Sy Fy channel and was like man they really touted this as being good and it's nothing but lame. Eh well it's free right lol.

[quote name='malikai fukdis']also the first episode of 'being human' was free as well. show sucked tho, lol. ENOUGH WITH VAMPS AND WOLVES! stupid high school students.[/QUOTE]

Being Human is another show that America stole from the British, just like The Office and Top Gear. It's really too bad that we're either making new versions of old shows or we're just stealing the ideas for prime-time from other countries.

[quote name='Blade']Being Human is another show that America stole from the British, just like The Office and Top Gear. It's really too bad that we're either making new versions of old shows or we're just stealing the ideas for prime-time from other countries.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you know American Idol was a concept which originated from British TV don't you.;)

[quote name='deadstill1']free xbox live content ?????????????? hello ....... anyone.......[/QUOTE]

Oh HUSH stop your complaining if there isn't any FREE stuff there wont be a post if you
want posts on free stuff go look for SOME. Be a CAG not a pain to the form.
Please and Thanks *I even hate posting this*

If no one got their Avatar weapons or Splinter Cell map I have a spare ingame codes if you want, two of each!

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']Oh HUSH stop your complaining if there isn't any FREE stuff there wont be a post if you
want posts on free stuff go look for SOME. Be a CAG not a pain to the form.
Please and Thanks *I even hate posting this*

If no one got their Avatar weapons or Splinter Cell map I have a spare ingame codes if you want, two of each![/QUOTE]

I'm speculating that Deadstill1's post was not a plea for free content, but expressing a growing irritation that this thread is constantly going off topic (i.e. the country of origin for TV shows, or your posts giving away codes you found or tips to make a dashboard theme).

[quote name='fatboyjam']I'm speculating that Deadstill1's post was not a plea for free content, but expressing a growing irritation that this thread is constantly going off topic (i.e. the country of origin for TV shows, or your posts giving away codes you found or tips to make a dashboard theme).[/QUOTE]

Watch out or TriskaidekaPunk will PM you and tell you your a child. I however agree with the fact this thread has jumped off track and about ready to jump the shark.

I know I'm adding to the OTT's but hopfully with enough of us we can get our free thread back.

Hi,

I know it was mentioned, but XBOX Live Gold is free this weekend! Anyone know if there are any Gold only freebies us lowly silver members should try to grab up this weekend?

Chris

[quote name='TheCarsForever']Hi,

I know it was mentioned, but XBOX Live Gold is free this weekend! Anyone know if there are any Gold only freebies us lowly silver members should try to grab up this weekend?

Chris[/QUOTE]

Sorry dude, but we only get free play time. You don't get upgraded to Gold for the free weekend, meaning that you can't partake in any of their offers. :( I know, I'm silver too, and I was hoping to get Hydrophobia for 400 MSP.

Hello,

I know this was mentioned before but XBOX Live Gold is free this weekend.

In a similar vein, anyone know if there are any Gold only freebies us lowly silver members should focus on getting this weekend?

Chris

[quote name='TheCarsForever']Hello,

In a similar vein, anyone know if there are any Gold only freebies us lowly silver members should focus on getting this weekend?

Chris[/QUOTE]
Breach is for Gold Members only, as is the demo for Bulletstorm.

Chris[/QUOTE]

pretty sure Gold weekend doesn't let you get gold freebies.

Chris[/QUOTE]

Someone asked this exact question somewhere in this forum yesterday with pretty much the exact same wording. I also noticed you only have one post. Did you create a new account just to ask it again?

[quote name='louiedog']Someone asked this exact question somewhere in this forum yesterday with pretty much the exact same wording. I also noticed you only have one post. Did you create a new account just to ask it again?[/QUOTE]

LOL! We both posted in response to this person, and our posts were deleted. Must've been removed by the mods because we're "spammin' up the topic"? :roll:

[quote name='Blade']LOL! We both posted in response to this person, and our posts were deleted. Must've been removed by the mods because we're "spammin' up the topic"? :roll:[/QUOTE]
Hi,

I did post on Friday and then noticed it was gone on Saturday so I posted again. The interesting thing is that I have posted a few comments before (mostly Thank you's for the Halo avatar prop) and those seem gone as well. Not sure what happened but glad someone saw the post so I know I didn't halucinate making it ;).

Chris

Established in , Las Vegas officially became a city in . With the growth that followed, at the close of the century Las Vegas was the most populous American city founded in the 20th century a distinction held by Chicago in the 19th century.

Vegas Party

Bob's Burgers - New Kidney in Town/Human Flesh
Family Guy - New Kidney in Town/Human Flesh
The Cape - Pilot
House of Anubis - House of Secrets
White Collar - Point Blank

no longer appear to be free, thanks for the rest though

[quote name='Player2']Free Magic the Gathering - Mirrodin Besieged gamer pics and theme pack. Not sure if this expires.
[/QUOTE]
thanks , doesn´t work for europe acounts, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back