List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Blade']
PS: I just got a nice message on XBL from our good friend TriskaidekaPunk. He writes:

blah blah blah

Thank you for the kind sentiments.[/QUOTE]

People, let's keep the arguments out of this thread (and CAG in general) please. And for the love of god, don't resort to name calling and swearing in XBL messages. If the person you send that to decides to report you on Live you're looking at a suspension there. It's not a good idea.

Now I feel like a jerk for contributing more to the derailment of this thread. Unfortunately, people need to be told what seems like the obvious. Just stop it. Don't try to get the last word in, just stop. You can then feel like the bigger man for ending it and bask in that.

[quote name='Blade']PS: I just got a nice message on XBL from our good friend TriskaidekaPunk. He writes:[/QUOTE]

You know, I didn't mention this when it happened, and I didn't even wanna bring it up now and just clutter the thread more, but I had to. That guy did just about the same thing to me when I called him out on something about a month ago. He messaged me on here, telling me to mind my own business, and said he was going to get me banned from CAG. Needless to say, that never happened. I am really surprised he has survived around here this long.

Stop cluttering up the thread with arguing and insults. Report a post if you feel they do something that goes over the line.

[quote name='BlazeP']I keep getting an error everytime I try downloading these.[/QUOTE]

I see that BlazeP has a different time zone. Are you from outside of the United States? That could be the problem because I just downloaded them today. All of those were in my download queue.

I'll make a note of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Blade']I see that BlazeP has a different time zone. Are both of you guys from outside of the United States? That could be the problem because I just downloaded them today. All of those were in my download queue.

I'll make a note of it.[/QUOTE]

Outside yes but with American setting on the XBL account, is that why?

[quote name='Blade']I posted links to the content because the OP does not have individual content links -- the post was basically copied from here.
[/QUOTE]
The OP has double the content of the link you posted. It's not a copy of the link.
I added the DR2 items, thanks for that.

Also, this thread is not for contests or posting 1-use codes. Thank you to those who helped enforce that, mods and pseudo-mods alike ;)

Those DR2 packs are just Co-Op compatibility packs
This free pack is necessary when playing co-op with someone who owns the "Skills Pack - Soldier" downloadable content. Once you install it, you will be able to play co-op with someone who has the "Skills Pack - Soldier" content pack. (This free pack does not allow you to wear the "Skills Pack - Soldier" costume on your own character. This pack is not necessary if you have already downloaded and installed the "Skills Pack - Soldier" content pack.)

[quote name='Blade']I see that BlazeP has a different time zone. Are you from outside of the United States? That could be the problem because I just downloaded them today. All of those were in my download queue.

I'll make a note of it.[/QUOTE]

I live outside the US but I have a US and Canadian account and neither of them could DL them. Is it because of my IP possibly?

Does anyone remember free promo "A cool Dragon" when trying out demo Magic? I have A cool dragon saved on hard drive, but cant get it from Marketplace. It has a "Lock" Icon picture. Is this item no longer on marketplace? I was trying to add my dragon to my Avatar.

Do I have to contact xbox?

FYI- I also tried Account Management to redownload.

it was when you used "destination: arcade" & browsed over the magic game that it would unlock. try that if you still have "destination: arcade" if not i think your screwed as i hear they took it out of the marketplace.

[quote name='The Punisher']Does anyone remember free promo "A cool Dragon" when trying out demo Magic? I have A cool dragon saved on hard drive, but cant get it from Marketplace. It has a "Lock" Icon picture. Is this item no longer on marketplace? I was trying to add my dragon to my Avatar.[/QUOTE]
Are you referring to the avatar pet gamers received for selecting any dragon-related game in the Destination: Arcade menu? A Cool Dragon and A Cool Hoodie were both avatar awards from that app. Assuming that's the item you're trying to find, did you delete Destination: Arcade from your achievement/game history?

[quote name='NoDAK']Assuming that's the item you're trying to find, did you delete Destination: Arcade from your achievement/game history?[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter if he deleted it from his achievement history. If he ever downloaded it, it'll still be there in his download history, where he can get it again.

Also, if you didn't download it before, you can have a friend who has copy it to a flashdrive and give it to you. Since it's considered a free game, it'll unlock, regardless of marketplace availability.

[quote name='ErezYehuda']It doesn't matter if he deleted it from his achievement history. If he ever downloaded it, it'll still be there in his download history, where he can get it again.

Also, if you didn't download it before, you can have a friend who has copy it to a flashdrive and give it to you. Since it's considered a free game, it'll unlock, regardless of marketplace availability.[/QUOTE]

Speaking from experience, those awards are gone if you delete it from your achievement history. You're right, Destination Arcade will be there in your download history and you can download it anytime. However, the avatar achievements are lost for good (if you try to "play" destination arcade, you're met with a static screen saying they took DA down, so you can't go back and re-earn the hoodie or dragon.)

If somebody does find a way to recover them, please let me know.

[quote name='fatboyjam']Speaking from experience, those awards are gone if you delete it from your achievement history ... the avatar achievements are lost for good (if you try to "play" destination arcade, you're met with a static screen saying they took DA down, so you can't go back and re-earn the hoodie or dragon.)
[/QUOTE]
Ah, that must suck. The hoodie isn't such a terrible loss, but the dragon would be a shame. Also, I was mostly referring to if he had (or needed) the app, because he had not yet earned the awards.

[quote name='gambit444']it was when you used "destination: arcade" & browsed over the magic game that it would unlock. try that if you still have "destination: arcade" if not i think your screwed as i hear they took it out of the marketplace.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's out, and if you try to log back in there's an update that basically disables it.

Pinball FX2 is Free but you have to buy the Tables- Arcade
Game Room is Free but you need to buy the games-Games on Demand
Halo Way point is Free-Games on Demand

[quote name='r3dreck']Nice, you know if you can use your laptop to scan?[/QUOTE]

Didn't work for me, but someone posted they used their phone. I printed all the barcodes.

[quote name='r3dreck']Nice, you know if you can use your laptop to scan?[/QUOTE]Yes, I used my laptop. Worked without any issues.

And thanks for posting the tags, didn't know anyone had posted a new tag! Golden Tabby Tiger, YAY!

[quote name='eugaet']Yes, I used my laptop. Worked without any issues.

And thanks for posting the tags, didn't know anyone had posted a new tag! Golden Tabby Tiger, YAY![/QUOTE]

Ya I used the Touch, didn't work so well on the laptop.

Hey guys,I was wondering if anyone has a spare Banshee code?I was to slow to get one as everyone just spamed the site for the codes.A code would be awesome!!!!Thank-you =).

[quote name='randomscubasteve']hey guys,i was wondering if anyone has a spare banshee code?i was to slow to get one as everyone just spamed the site for the codes.a code would be awesome!!!!thank-you =).[/quote]

Welcome to CAG, but as it states at the top of the page...

NO BEGGING FOR FREE STUFF - ONLY POST CONTESTS AND AVAILABLE FREEBIES

So, using your first five posts here to spam the forum really isn't the best way to start.

Welcome to CAG, but as it states at the top of the page...

So, using your first five posts here to spam the forum really isn't the best way to start.

[quote name='RandomScubaSteve']Welcome to CAG, but as it states at the top of the page...

So, using your first five posts here to spam the forum really isn't the best way to start.[/QUOTE]

....what?

[quote name='RandomScubaSteve']Hey guys,I was wondering if anyone has a spare Banshee code?I was to slow to get one as everyone just spamed the site for the codes.A code would be awesome!!!!Thank-you =).[/QUOTE]

/life

[quote name='helluvagood']It's not that hard to understand...[/QUOTE]

Not that, but the part where he copied and pasted exactly what the others said into a post without quotations or anything else. After they basically ripped him one for begging.

[quote name='stoned99']Anyone want free Kinectanimals stuff.

Ways to get stuff.
1) go here and print the tags for many new animals and toys
2) Go to TRU and buy all the Kinectanimals plushies, bring home, scan tag and return next day.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='r3dreck']Nice, you know if you can use your laptop to scan?[/QUOTE]

There is a smartphone app for a few hand full of phones or have to use Kinect and ingame scan them

Phone App: http : // www. gettag. mobi/

[quote name='A Happy Panda']IDK if it's been posted, but Ultra Costume Packs 1 and 2 for SSFIV are free now.[/QUOTE]

Those are just the packs so that you can see online opponents' costumes if they have the DLC.

[quote name='MrMan2k3']Those are just the packs so that you can see online opponents' costumes if they have the DLC.[/QUOTE]
it´s free any how so thanks "panda", for posting :bouncy:

[quote name='MrMan2k3']Those are just the packs so that you can see online opponents' costumes if they have the DLC.[/QUOTE]

Really? Man that's fucked up. All costume DLC makes me sad...MVC3 has a day 1 costume pack. DAY ONE.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Really? Man that's fucked up. All costume DLC makes me sad...MVC3 has a day 1 costume pack. DAY ONE.[/QUOTE]

I don't see it

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Really? Man that's fucked up. All costume DLC makes me sad...MVC3 has a day 1 costume pack. DAY ONE.[/QUOTE]
No it doesn't. It comes out March 1st.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']No it doesn't. It comes out March 1st.[/QUOTE]

Ya you're right, I misread the MVC3 thread in the 360 forums. I thought a user linked to Costume DLC being released today. Mah bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back