List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Discus']Hello again,

A while ago I got a code for a free indie game (US Only) from a Facebook thread.
There are about 10 codes on that page and it is possible that some have not been used, but I don't know for sure because if I check, somebody else cannot use them anymore. :D

So, happy hunting I guess! ;)

Indie Game: Venture

Also I have seen no mension anywhere about the Xbox Live Rewards (US Only) program.
With Xbox Live Rewards, that is a legitimate site from Microsoft themselves, you can earn Microsoft Points using your Xbox Live account. these will be deposited in your account monthly around the 15th, if or when you reach 100 or more points.
It is not that much, but it is free and you can spend it on an avatar item or something that you rather not pay for.

Xbox Live Rewards[/QUOTE]

Its not us only, its on most regions..

I live in Australia and I have been a member since last year. Though it is a very slow service if you don't buy things on the marketplace often.

[quote name='xFaith']Its not working for me and I am in the US[/QUOTE]

Are you sure that you have an US account?

Because I live in Europe and for me it did work on my US account but not on my European account.

On your Xbox 360 in the Billing Account Information section it should say under Country/Region: United States.

60911496.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Discus']Are you sure that you have an US account?

Because I live in Europe and for me it did work on my US account but not on my European account.[/QUOTE]

Working on uk accounts..

Hahaha :D

I have made an edit: Known Regions to work are US, UK, Australia.

If there are more regions that someone has confirmed it working, please post and I will make another edit. ;)

[quote name='Pwny']Working on uk accounts..[/QUOTE]
I think that EU an UK are two different regions, and that is the reason it will not work for my EU account.

[quote name='xFaith']Its not working for me and I am in the US[/QUOTE]

I am a 100% US account made off the console back in '05 so the Uno did work, was not prompted me with "not available for your region" status. Thanks for the find Discus

Thanks for buying UNO® - 35th Anniversary Theme Deck!
Your item will appear in My Games on your Xbox 360 console when the download is complete.
UNO® - 35th Anniversary Theme Deck 3/23/2012

Can someone point me in the direction of the free NFS:The Run DLC? I just picked up the game and wanted to snag it. Thanks!

Downloaded "I am super!" today, but it seems to be glitched. Achievements can be earned, but don't show up in history, and it can't upload to kinect share. It's probably supposed to launch tomorrow, so you may want to download it today, just in case it won't be free for long.

Thanks, its good to get all this kinect stuff on your accounts even if you don't have a kinect in case some day you get one, it will be there to download for free. Especially since they seem to like to charge points later for these items as others have mentioned.

Not sure if this has been posted or not but if your in the us, there is a free app called "voice studio" and its a kinect app where you read off sentences from the tv, the kool thing is you get avatar awards for doing it and also acheviments

[quote name='TedBundYzcoa']anyone knows how much is longer works this app??[/QUOTE]

what you wanted to say: anyone know how much longer this app is going to work?

what you said gave me a headache, I am usually not rude, but English site, use it correctly

[quote name='Tony Stark']what you wanted to say: anyone know how much longer this app is going to work?

what you said gave me a headache, I am usually not rude, but English site, use it correctly[/QUOTE]

Classless post. You can tell by Bundy's location that English likely isn't his first language AND you clearly understood what he said, yet you still felt the need to submit that post. Unnecessary...

I love this thread, but snarky posters are a reoccurring problem here.

[quote name='dungonmaster316']Not sure if this has been posted or not but if your in the us, there is a free app called "voice studio" and its a kinect app where you read off sentences from the tv, the kool thing is you get avatar awards for doing it and also acheviments[/QUOTE]

Can't seem to find this app. anyone have a links?

[quote name='gambit444']Can't seem to find this app. anyone have a links?[/QUOTE]
Voice Studio is under Social in the Apps Marketplace.

[quote name='in boston']Classless post. You can tell by Bundy's location that English likely isn't his first language AND you clearly understood what he said, yet you still felt the need to submit that post. Unnecessary...

I love this thread, but snarky posters are a reoccurring problem here.[/QUOTE]

1. yes it was classless I know their "location" because crap like this is why the cashier at McDonalds cant speak correct English, want to live here? learn the majority language (I say majority because its not the law, yet)

2. I did not "clearly" understand what he said, it gave me a headache

3. it is necessary

[quote name='BlazeP']Don't be a douche, bro.[/QUOTE]

I apologize if it seems like I am racist or hate diversity, as this is NOT the case

I just hate when people cannot conform to the cultural norm

You do realize this site can be accessed by people outside the US? And that one of the founders of this site lives in Japan?

Anyway, I don't want to clutter up this thread, so this is the last time I'm replying to him about this.

[quote name='BlazeP']You do realize this site can be accessed by people outside the US? And that one of the fucking founders of this site lives in Japan?

Anyway, I don't want to clutter up this thread, so this is the last time I'm replying to him about this.[/QUOTE]

.com = directed to Americans

CheapyD speaks English, not broken English, not a word here or there, PERFECT ENGLISH

[quote name='in boston']Classless post. You can tell by Bundy's location that English likely isn't his first language AND you clearly understood what he said, yet you still felt the need to submit that post. Unnecessary...

I love this thread, but snarky posters are a reoccurring problem here.[/QUOTE]Its Tony motherfracking Stark. Of course he's a total jerk.

What I don't get is why Tony Stark comes to a deal website. I guess even the richest person around loves great deals!

List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content? going a bit off topic here, no one really cares, end of the day dude tried to write english and done an ok job, i cant speak any other languages but lets just leave it at that come on! kiss and make up?

[quote name='Tony Stark']I apologize if it seems like I am racist or hate diversity, as this is NOT the case

I just hate when people cannot conform to the cultural norm[/QUOTE]

You're not racist. Just xenophobic. So get it over it.

Anywho, does anybody know if the old kinect apps are still available for free?

[quote name='Tony Stark'].com = directed to Americans

CheapyD speaks English, not broken English, not a word here or there, PERFECT ENGLISH[/QUOTE]

LMAO .com is directed to Americans is it...I could of sworn it was meant for commercial intent and could be used by any country and .us was the american domain.

:roll:

[quote name='inked']LMAO .com is directed to Americans is it...I could of sworn it was meant for commercial intent and could be used by any country and .us was the american domain.

:roll:[/QUOTE]

actually, for example

cheapassgamer.com = American
cheapassgamer.ca = Canadian
cheapassgamer.in = Indian
cheapassgamer.inked = Troll-ian

[quote name='Tony Stark']actually, for example

cheapassgamer.com = American
cheapassgamer.ca = Canadian
cheapassgamer.in = Indian
cheapassgamer.inked = Troll-ian[/QUOTE]

lol I can't argue with you my learned friend

>>>>>>>>the>>>>>>>road>>>>>>to>>>>>the>>>>>xbox live marketplace>>>>>free>>>>>stuff>>>>>topic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back