List of Free Playstation Network items (NON-HOME ITEMS)

Update: The Playstation Mobile game Samurai Beatdown will only be free for one week. This is part of a promotion to promote the Playstation Mobile service by giving out a different PSM game for free each week for the next 6 weeks.

HemlockHemlock is a well-known poisonous plant that contains the toxin coniine. In ancient Greece, it was used to execute prisoners. But historically, it was also used in herbal and folk medicine. What To Look ForThe best wide hiking boots are the ones that fit your feet snugly without adding uneven pressure. Look for boots that are specifically made for wide feet. Most manufacturers make wide and extra wide hiking boots. The team concluded that MBT shoes did change how people walked and especially affected ankle movement. The first study tested how participants' bodies responded when they walked on a treadmill while wearing Shape-ups compared to when they wore New Balance running shoes. The other study tested the degree to which participants' muscles were activated while walking in roller-bottoms versus walking in typical athletic shoes.. Cheap MBT Shoes BelladonnaBelladonna, more commonly known as deadly nightshade, is also used in homeopathic preparations, but in highly diluted amounts. Occasionally, herbalists use belladonna to treat insomnia and reduce pain. It is naturally narcotic and analgesic. Cancun Mermaid has been in business for more than 30 years and is "considered the best," according to Frommer's Travel Guides. Cancun Mermaid offers snorkeling trips from Cancun to Puerto Morelos, just 23 miles south. This trip is ideal for both beginners and experienced snorkelers in Puerto Morelos.side boat with a bar MBT Shoes sale To play this game, purchase a number of miniature Frisbees and place them in a pile in the middle of an open area. Divide the Frisbees evenly among the players. Have the first player set a Frisbee on the ground. Frisbee TossThrowing a Frisbee is an easy group activity that several children can play at once. Frisbees can be thrown between two or more players and passed around the group. You can also play a game called Frisbee Tower. Sanitizing your travel toothbrush holder is easier than manufacturers of expensive ultraviolet light kits would have you believe. But, precautions for dental hygiene are easier and cheaper than you might suspect, according to the American Dental Association (ADA) and Colgate-Palmolive Company's "World of Care" site. They say the main ingredients in keeping your toothbrush and travel holder clean are water and air..

[quote name='AllFrankedUp']Finally sticky, just like your mom.[/QUOTE]
Mmm, it's good to see this thread getting stickied. Now I don't have to go dogging through other crap to find it when this subforum gets flooded. Louie deserves it too.

:shock: Holy crap! Finally stickied! :beer:\\:D/:applause:

Freebies for January 22:

The next Playstation Mobile game to be made free for 1 week is Beats Slider.

DUST 514 is in open beta and is now available for everyone.

Derrick the Deathfin theme
Worms Revolution theme
(both themes not available on webstore)

Dead or Alive 5:
Zack Island Stage

Last edited by a moderator:
I updated this page with links to the webstore. If there is no link next to the free item, it's either not available through the webstore, only available in-game, or it has been pulled from the store.

Also, 007 Legends: Skyfall Content Pack is still available. It is the only thing for that game that is still in the store.

Those Boost Gem Trial packs for Street Fighter X Tekken are all gone from the store. I won't list them again, since they appear to be "demos" of add-ons.

Free crap from February 12 (sorry for the delay)

Playstation Mobile app Beats Trellis is free for 1 week.

Vita game Ecolibrium

LittleBigPlanet games: Valentine's Day Mini-pack
LittleBigPlanet Vita: Cupid Costume
* As of now, the mini-pack is unavailable in the store, but it is included with Cupid Costume.

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch:
Draggle Familiar Ticket

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale:
These two characters are free for 2 weeks.
Gravity Rush's Kat
PS3 version
Vita version
Starhawk's Emmett Graves
PS3 version
Vita version

Vita version of Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken:
HBC Sniper Budgie Pack, only available after you download the PS3 demo.

Everybody Dance is a free download, but it includes no songs. There is a demo pack available. Update: The demo songs only last for 1 minute. This is a demo, so it won't be included in the free game section.

Free things for February 19:

PlayStation Mobile game OMG Zombies! is free for 1 week.

Wonderbook: Book of Spells Dynamic Theme

PS3 game Capcom Arcade Cabinet which includes the full version of Black Tiger.

DmC Devil May Cry: Bloody Palace Mode

Ragnarok Odyssey:
Gunslinger Outfit
Music Set 1
Music Set 2
Music Set 3
Ninja Outfit
TaeKwon Kid Outfit

Also, there is a free theme from voting on the PSN Gamers' Choice Awards 2013 sale for next week:
Best Competitive Multiplayer Game
Best Indie Game
Best Mini Game
Best PlayStation Classic
Best PlayStation Move Enabled Game
Best PS3 Full Game
Best PSN Exclusive Game
Best PSN Game
Best PSP Game
Best Vita Games

This is the last week to get the two new characters for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale:
Gravity Rush's Kat
PS3 version
Vita version
Starhawk's Emmett Graves
PS3 version
Vita version

Also, a ton of stuff popped up for LittleBigPlanet Karting. When I have time, I'll check if any of the free or limited time costumes from the other LBP games are available for LBP Karting.

Freebies for February 26:

Free PS3 game Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Multiplayer Free to Play
This is similar to the demo of Killzone 3 Multiplayer: Everything is available until you hit level 15. Unlike the Killzone 3 MP demo, you can keep playing after hitting the level limit. After that, you're either stuck on 15 with no additional money rewards, or pay to go up to level 25 or unlock the entire multiplayer. Redeeming an online pass from a Bluray version will not unlock levels past 15.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Multiplayer Free to Play (only available in-game):
French Language Pack
Spanish Language Pack

Mass Effect 3:
Multiplayer Collection (all 5 free multiplayer packs in one bundle)
Reckoning Multiplayer Expansion

Ragnarok Odyssey:
Clothing Set
Music Set 4
Music Set 5
Music Set 6

Things that are free for March 5:

As part of the PS Vita Anniversary Sale, 4 games playable on Vita were made free for 1 week.

The free games are:
PSP Game - Patapon
PSP Game - Patchwork Heroes
PSP Game - Piyotama
PSone Classic - Wild Arms

Bad news, if you only have a PS3: the free downloads are only available on the Vita and PSP stores on the respective handhelds. Both the PS3 store and the webstore do not have the 4 games available as free downloads.

Good news: you can use the Sony program Media Go to access the PSP store through your PC and add the 4 games to your download list. After that you can transfer Wild Arms and/or the PSP games from the download list on your PS3 to its hard drive for play.

Other freebies:

Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires:
Scenario & Edit Accessory Set 1

Ragnarok Odyssey:
Headgear Set
Ragnarok Online: Music Set 7
Ragnarok Online: Music Set 8
Ragnarok Online: Music Set 9

The blog says that 2 add-ons for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 are in the store, but they are not there. The add-ons are M14 DLC and Vintorez. They might appear next week, when the game is released.

I hate to sound like an idiot, but we can play downloaded PSP games on our PS3? I just got my PS3 a couple of weeks ago, so I'm still new with it.

The Games will tell if they are for PS3, PSP, or Vita. But the 3 PSP Games listed are only for the PSP or Vita. But Wild Arms could be played on the PS3, PSP, and Vita.

[quote name='strizay']I hate to sound like an idiot, but we can play downloaded PSP games on our PS3? I just got my PS3 a couple of weeks ago, so I'm still new with it.[/QUOTE]

depends on the game. if u browse the game in the PS store, it should show what platform the game can be played on...

classic ps1 and ps mini games normally can be crossed played on all platforms...

[quote name='strizay']I hate to sound like an idiot, but we can play downloaded PSP games on our PS3? I just got my PS3 a couple of weeks ago, so I'm still new with it.[/QUOTE]
PSP games: no
minis: most of them, not all

God of war Ascension:
Champion Sword & Champion Armor

Web store link are just for reference. You have to go to the store via PS3 to actually download. I believe these were the free "gifts" they promised for participating in the multiplayer beta, but I never did that and I was able to download them last night.

I happened to catch someone posting on the god of war ascension social game forums last night mentioning they got it and went to check it out myself. Found it listed on the web but marked unavailable, then tried on my PS3 and was able to get it. :)

[quote name='solidus_00']God of war Ascension:
Champion Sword & Champion Armor

Web store link are just for reference. You have to go to the store via PS3 to actually download. I believe these were the free "gifts" they promised for participating in the multiplayer beta, but I never did that and I was able to download them last night.

I happened to catch someone posting on the god of war ascension social game forums last night mentioning they got it and went to check it out myself. Found it listed on the web but marked unavailable, then tried on my PS3 and was able to get it. :)[/QUOTE]

seems like they fixed it

[quote name='mechaduckzilla']seems like they fixed it[/QUOTE]

Did you go to the store through your PS3 like I mentioned? It won't work on the web store. After you "purchase" them they'll be listed in your Service List on your account not your Download List since it's just a unlock. If you still can't get them PSN probably did fix them then.

[quote name='strizay']I did, it's fixed. I access the PSN store through my PS3 and both items say unavailable.[/QUOTE]

Well that sucks. Sorry guys.

It's alright. Sometimes, glitches pop up in the store that makes certain things free.

Free stuff from March 12:

The PlayStation Mobile game ZooZooGo! is now free to download.

Another free costume for the LittleBigPlanet game only available for 1 week:
St. Patrick's Day Costume:
PS3 platform versions
Vita version
LBP Karting version

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance:
VR Missions, only free until April 2 or 3.

Ragnarok Odyssey:
Ragnarok Online - Music Set 10
Ragnarok Online - Music Set 11
Ragnarok Online - Music Set 12

Thanks LouieT for adding links to each item. Makes it a lot simpler to just add to cart on web store than remember to DL it on the PS3 later :)

You're welcome, everyone.

update:
Two freebie for March 26:

LittleBigPlanet games: Hessian Sackboy Fragrances Costume:
PS3 version
Vita version
Only available for 1 week until April 2. All this does is make Sackboy make a motion of putting on perfume.

WRC 3 FIA World Rally Championship, Vita version:
Portugal, Argentina, Mexico (additional tracks)

MLB.TV PS3 app was updated and is available again, only available either though the My Channels icon under TV/Video Services section of the XMB or the Apps section of the PS3 store.
Just like previous versions, only the scoreboards and stats are free to access. And just like last year, they offer one random game per day free for everyone, but you will have to register for a free basic MLB.TV account to access those free games.

This is also the last week to get VR Missions for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance before they price it next week.

[quote name='solidus_00']Did you go to the store through your PS3 like I mentioned? It won't work on the web store. After you "purchase" them they'll be listed in your Service List on your account not your Download List since it's just a unlock. If you still can't get them PSN probably did fix them then.[/QUOTE]

IT WORKED FOR ME HEHEHE :hot::hot::hot::applause: THANK YOU !

I think you missed one, Hessian Sackboy Fragrances for the Little Big Planet games. It's an April Fools item so it doesn't actually do anything except you can watch Sackboy apply cologne.

The rest of the free stuff for April 2:

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk:
New Site: Cow's Paradise

Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires:
Edit Accessory Set 2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory:
Laziness Prevention Set

The EPIX app was released, but it requires an EPIX subscription. It won't be added to the free section.

The following free add-ons for Ragnarok Odyssey are no longer in the store:
Gunslinger Outfit
Ninja Outfit
TaeKwon Kid Outfit

Better late than never:

Here are all of the free add-ons for LittleBigPlanet Karting. Most of them are only available on certain weeks, just like most of the other LBP free costumes. If you have downloaded those limited-time free costumes and packs, these costumes should be available to download right now.

Some of them disappear when the time limit is up.

Thanks for catching the Chinese New Year costumes. Added to OP.

Astronaut costume is also up, but it's only available on a week of a new LBP game. Who knows if that will happen again.

Another 2 freebies for April 23:

PlayStation Mobile game Penguin Party
Found under the PlayStation Mobile tab in the Vita store, then go to new releases.
PSM games are only available through the Vita store app and PSM-supported mobile devices.

The Green CPU & the Black CPU

The free things for April 30:

Price drops - All of these add-ons for White Knight Chronicles II are now free:
Concierge: Caesar
Concierge: Cisna
Concierge: Eldore
Concierge: Framboise
Concierge: Grazel
Concierge: Kara
Concierge: Leonard
Concierge: Miu
Concierge: Rocco
Concierge: Scardigne
Concierge: Shapur
Concierge: Yulie
Guild License
Token Storage Ticket
Geonet License

LittleBigPlanet games: Mariachi Costume (For Cinco de Mayo), only available for 1 week:
LBP2 version
LBP Vita version
LBP Karting version

The White and Purple CPUs

bread's done
Back