Listing Here - Confirmed In-Store $4.99 Best Buy Games

AnthonyRoundtree

CAGiversary!
Ok... took a looooooong lunch break from work today to RUN to Best Buy and try to confirm the in-store sales...

Luckily... i saw the dude with FOUR PAGE LIST of games marked down... but since it was NYC... hardly any of them were in stock... but hte price drops are confirmed NATIONAL!

So... lets start listing here the confirmed $4.99 games for In-Store Best Buy. (not bestbuy.com)

I ran into another CAG there in a very funny and surreal grabbing of cheap games... if you're there... HELLO FLIGHTMAX! - and YES the trip to 86th was DEFINATELY worth it!

CONFRIMED IN-STORE $4.99

Playstation 2
Blowout $0.99
Total Immersion Racing $0.99
Armored Core 3
Black & Bruised
Clock Tower 3
Dark Cloud
Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure
Devil May Cry 2
Dynasty Tactics 2
Evolution Skateboarding
FIFA Soccer 2003
Freedom Fighters
Goblin Commander
Guilty Gear X-2
Head Hunter
Hidden Invasion
Hot Wheels: World Race
Hulk
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
Jet X2O
Lethal Skies II
Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring
Minority Report
Mobile Light Force
Monster Jam 4x4
Monster Rancher 4
NCAA Final Four 2003
NCAA March Madness 2003
NBA Jam 2004
Pac-Man Fever
Parappa The Rapper 2
PowerPuff Girls: Relish Rampage
Rayman 3
Reel Fishing 3
Resident Evil Dead Aim
RoadKill
Road Trip
Robotech Battlecry
Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII
Shox
Silent Hill 2
Smash Cars
Smugglers Run
Twisted Metal Black
Unlimited Saga
Whiplash
Wild Arms 3
X2: Wolverine's Revenge
XGRA
Legend of Legaia 2 $9.99
RPG Maker II $9.99
Winning Eleven 6 $9.99

Xbox
Batman Rise of Sin Tzu $0.99
Pulse Racer $0.99
Aggressive Inline
Amped
Apex
Batman Dark Tomorrow
Big Mutha Truckers
Blinx
Bloody Roar Extreme
Crimson Sea
Dino Crisis 3
Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure
Drome Racers
ESPN Football
Evil Dead: Fistful of Boomstick
FIFA Soccer 2003
Freedom Fighters
Great Escape
Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets
Haunted Mansion
Jet Set Radio Future
Legends Of Wrestling II
Metal Arms Glitch in the System
Motor Trend Presents: Lotus Challenge
NASCAR Thunder 2004
NBA Jam
NHL Hitz Pro
Nightcaster II
Phantasy Star Online I & II
Robotech Battlecry
Rogue Ops
Run Like Hell
State of Emergency
Syberia
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Test Drive
The Thing
UFC 2
Voodoo Vince
WWF Raw

Gamecube
Backyard Baseball
BeyBlade
Big Mutha Truckers
Beyond Good & Evil
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2
Dead to Rights
Freedom Fighters
Gladius
Godzilla Destory All Monsters Melee
Haunted Mansion
Hulk
I-Ninja
Mary Kate & Ashley: Sweet Sixteen
Megaman Network Transmission
NCAA Football 2004
Rogue Ops
Sphinx & The Cursed Mummy
Star Wars: Clones Wars
Wario World

Game Boy Advance
Battlebots
Backyard Hockey
Disney's Magical Quest
Dragon ball Z Legacy of Goku
Fairly Odd Parents
FIFA 2004
Golden Sun Lost Age
Hamtaro Ham-Ham Heartbreak
The Hobbit
Madden 2004
Medabots
Muppets On With The Show
Sim City 2000
Tom & Jerry
Wario Ware Inc

PSone
Putter Golf $0.99
Dino Crisis 2
Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Battle 22
Final Fantasy Origins
Grand Theft Auto 2
NASCAR Thunder 2004
Soul Blade
Turnabout

trying to remember more... but if you're at best buy... jot them down and peer over the clipboard of the game sales clerk to see what i'm talkin bout!

Happy Hunting!

Could someone help me pickup either Wario Ware for GBA or Wario World for GC? I'll pay for the games and any shipping costs.

Im looking to trade a MegaMan Netowrk Transmission (GC) for any of the following:

Metal Arms (Xbox)
Indiana Jones (Xbox)
Otogi (Xbox) I'll add $5 for Otogi since it is more expensive

Also i have a mint, but opened Beyond Good and Evil for PS2 that i would like to trade for the Xbox version. So if anyone is looking for the PS2 BGE and has access to the Xbox version i will pay shipping for both games

Checked the BB in Kennesaw, Ga. The guy was pulling items listings from the shelf when I got there. Everything listed in the thread was gone.

Did see
Freakstyle (ps2) $4.99
Rogue Ops (ps2) $4.99

Gonna check Marietta location as soon as I can. They have a much better selection.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']Anyone notice any light-gun games for the PS2?

Thanks[/quote]

I picked up Resident Evil Dead Aim(guncon 2) for $5

[quote name='Medium_Pimpin'][quote name='alfonsosoriano']Anyone notice any light-gun games for the PS2?

Thanks[/quote]

I picked up Resident Evil Dead Aim(guncon 2) for $5[/quote]

Awesome, that is the one I have been looking for the most. *prays* :eek:

This is awesome. I know of two Best buys here in the Bay Area so I'll check those out. And I thought the KB Deal was epic.

The BB in Newark, DE carried only Jack and Shit.

And they were all outta jack.

Annoyingly, I went to the BB in wilmington during lunch and I didn't know about this deal. So while I browsed nothing stood out. Shoulda asked because they were repricing things. I'm sure they had some stuff there but can't remember. Will have to try tomorrow, but it'll probably be picked over by then.

Man, this deal is so nice it's worthy of three threads though if you can get in on it!

What a waste of a day for me. I went to three f**king stores today in CT and couldn't really find anything. I've spent more in gas money than finding a game....does anyone know if this sale is only for one day and after they sell out of a game will they stock anymore???...Could someone help me with the following:
Wario Ware for GBA
Wario World for GC
NCAA Football 2004 GC
Terminator 3 XBox
Blinx XBox
Evil Dead: XBox
Voodoo Vince XBox
I'll pay for the games and any shipping costs.....

[quote name='Puzznic']Im looking to trade a MegaMan Netowrk Transmission (GC) for any of the following:

Metal Arms (Xbox)
Indiana Jones (Xbox)
Otogi (Xbox) I'll add $5 for Otogi since it is more expensive[/quote] I'm heading to my BB in a few minutes, I'll try to find one of those for you. MMNT is what I'm mainly going for, so hopefully they either have it or one of the games you want. :)

This sucks. I went to BB earlier today before all these confirmed price drops looking for the internet deals. They had no games that were on the internet, but they had games on this list. I guess I gotta go again tomorrow. Thats alright, I have to buy LOTR:ROTK anyway.

I just got back from Bestbuy. They didn't even know wbout the cheap games. I didn't see any of the games from the list at all.

EDIT: this is the Fairfax, VA bestbuy

If you live in Texas you can forget it the BB around here suck ass nothing not even one single $5 game worhtless stores

[quote name='starman98']If you live in Texas you can forget it the BB around here suck ass nothing not even one single $5 game worhtless stores[/quote]

Ya sure? I just picked up Wario Ware and Wario World for $5 bucks a piece, and I saw several others already mentioned.

Add: Freaky Flyers (PS2). 99 cents.

Tallahassee -

Batman: Dark Tomorrow (XBX)
Bionicle (Ps2)
Auto modellista
Freedom Fighters (Ps2)
Ugh. I wish I could have hit so much more.. hack, Wario Ware/World.. meh.

Nothing at the Tallahassee Best Buy...except for Motor Trend presents Lotus Challenge :( . I was looking forward to some good deals. If anybody finds an extra Freedom Fighters for GC or XB feel free to PM me. :) Good luck to everybody.

Went to a Best Buy here in Sacramento, CA, found crap.

Anyways, I'm interested in these titles if anyone finds them:

Mainly:
Wario Ware GBA, Wario World

If possible:
PSO I&II
Parappa 2

If anyone can get these titles for me i will pay for everything, shipping & handling etc.

[quote name='starman98']If you live in Texas you can forget it the BB around here suck ass nothing not even one single $5 game worhtless stores[/quote]

Where in texas are you? I went to the Houston area ones in Sugar Land, West Oaks, and Sharpstown, but I didn't see much. All I got was haunted mansion and disney's extreme skate adventure.

[quote name='frx']Went to a Best Buy here in Sacramento, CS, found crap.

Anyways, I'm interested in these titles if anyone finds them:

Mainly:
Wario Ware GBA, Wario World

If possible:
PSO I&II
Parappa 2

If anyone can get these titles for me i will pay for everything, shipping & handling etc.[/quote]

Are you referring to the one at Arden Way? If so you just saved me a wasted trip.

Hey, didn't expect someone from Sacramento.

Sorry, I meant the one in Citrus Heights more specifically.

But you might not be lucky at the Arden one either. One of the guys I know at Gamestop had his girlfriend who works at the Arden BB hold some of the cheapo games.

Yes, I know that sucks. Maybe you'll find something decent though?

Drat. Sacramento here too...

Am I right in assuming that the Bestbuy.com website's "pick up in store" thing is an ACCURATE way to determine whether something is actually in stock? Or is it possible for a pile of games to be in stock but not be visible as "in store pickup" on Bestbuy.com?

I don't think you'll find many (or any) of the $5 games on the website. I looked specifically for PSO and the two wario games, but only got the new Wario Ware on GC listed.

So you'll have to look in person.

add mine i also found for 4.99:

PS2
wild arms 3
MVP 2003

GBA
Megaman Zero 2
Mortal Kombat Tournament edition
Xbox
Spy hunter
Oddworld
Rayman 3

Any cheapasses made the trip to Claremont, N.H. to find good deals?

Didn't get a chance to go today (to N.H. or Springfield, Mass.), so I'm going tomorrow morning. Hopefully there'll still be some lovin' left.

I picked up Golden Sun: The Lost Age, Mega Man Network Transmission, and Okage Shadow King all for $4.99 apiece.

Okage Shadow King(PS2) isn't on the list, so someone might want to add it.

I am looking for the following all for gamecube non player's choice:

Bionicle
NHL 2003
NCAA Football 2004
Haunted Mansion
Backyard Baseball
Disney’s Extreme Skateboarding
Lost Kingdoms II
Crash Bandicoot and the Wrath of Cortex
ATV Quad Power Racing 2
Big Mother Truckers
Jimmy Neutron

I have the following for trade if you want or I can pay you:

The Hobbit (GBA)
Freedom Fighters x2 (PS2)
Rogue Ops (GCN)
Drome Racers (GCN)
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy x2 (GCN)
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen: Sweet 16 x2 (GCN)

If someone could pick up an extra copy of Wario Ware for me it would be greatly appreciated. I could pay the $5 plus shipping.

I picked up Lost Kingdoms 2 for Gamecube for $4.99, what makes this a great deal is the fact that the game comes with a free official GC memory card.

Wario World was $29.99 in 2 Southern California Best Buy stores.

Edit: I confused Wario World with Wario Ware Inc. Mega Party Game$. So the price of Wario World is most likely $4.99, but they didn't have it.

[quote name='oNeWiNgEdAnGeL']Wario World was $29.99 in 2 Southern California Best Buy stores.[/quote]

so cock punch them and tell them to mark it down

Well, Best Buy sucks, for me that is.

They had NOTHING for 5 dollars, nor did they even recognize the deal, I had to TELL THEM about the deal, and they still had Clock Tower 3 for 20 bucks, when I told the guy about the deal, he scanned it, and well, it came up as 5 dollars. That was about the only game there for the deal, I didn't bother. No Wario World, Wario Ware, I-Ninja, Freedom Fighters, or anything.

However, I did go to Gamestop and bought two bad PSX games for a total of about 3.50 spent: WWF Attitude and Jupiter Strike, and went to Game Rush and got Alias, still in the original box, and has the instruction manual in-tact, and the disc is nice and clean, too.

So, I'm happy regardless. Though, I did want Freedom Fighters and I-Ninja for 5 dollars, though... :(

[quote name='bfg9k']Damn, between alfonsosoriano, lizard axe, waxhead, cruzincontrol, shadylane, manimal and I there is some real competition for cheap ass games here in CT :)[/quote]

Don't forget me and Mafia.

I went to two bb in sacramento 916 : Arden and laguna, and didn't find anything on sale. sucks.

Guys, these prices ARE for EVERY store. Just because it's marked as regular price doesnt mean anything. My local BB had Indiana Jones for 29.99 and Crimson Sea for like 24.99. I made the guy check in the computer and he was like " huh gee whadoyouknow...they're 5 bucks each"

bread's done
Back