Little Big Planet $35.00 shipped

[quote name='arnoldhead']You should give credit to slickdeals if you're gonna post something you saw there.[/quote]

Maybe he didnt see it there.

Who cares where he saw it?

At any rate, this is the best game I"ve played in the past year...near limitless potential, and despite what you might hear, people are making some amazing stuff

[quote name='arnoldhead']You should give credit to slickdeals if you're gonna post something you saw there.[/quote]

Hey, my bad. Fixed the OP to give credit. Sorry about the breach of etiquette; first time I started a deal thread here.

Graveyard mall is a great place to shop. If you look up most reputable places on resellerratings, they don't have good ratings either. This can be attributed to the disgruntled customers, who would be the ones to take the time to review the store and voice their less-than-stellar experience.

I ordered a couple infinite dresses from them for 17 bucks two weeks ago. I was skeptical that they'd come in time for valentine's day to give to my girlfriend, but lo and behold, they came today. The deal also seemed too good to be true, but they followed through. And for free shipping, it got here rather quickly.

If you are considering this deal, I think you shouldn't worry about graveyard mall. Instead, just worry about if you want to pay 35 for LBP, and if you're willing to wait a couple weeks for your order. But if you haven't checked out LBP yet, this is a great deal. Waiting a couple more weeks won't hurt, as long as you get to experience LBP for cheap, right?

Don't worry about giving credit to other sites... if people want to go to the other sites, let them. Not CAGs job to send them there. I saw it on another deal site too, same concern about slow shipping. This is a fun game for sure and if you can wait a bit its a hot deal.

[quote name='pinoyunggoy']Graveyard mall is a great place to shop. If you look up most reputable places on resellerratings, they don't have good ratings either. This can be attributed to the disgruntled customers, who would be the ones to take the time to review the store and voice their less-than-stellar experience.

I ordered a couple infinite dresses from them for 17 bucks two weeks ago. I was skeptical that they'd come in time for valentine's day to give to my girlfriend, but lo and behold, they came today. The deal also seemed too good to be true, but they followed through. And for free shipping, it got here rather quickly.

If you are considering this deal, I think you shouldn't worry about graveyard mall. Instead, just worry about if you want to pay 35 for LBP, and if you're willing to wait a couple weeks for your order. But if you haven't checked out LBP yet, this is a great deal. Waiting a couple more weeks won't hurt, as long as you get to experience LBP for cheap, right?[/quote]

I just placed an order due to the fact that your a fellow Chargers fan.............i mean that you got a successful transaction with them .:lol:

I used paypal as a payment, just in case.

Thanks OP!

You don't really need to plug slickdeals like that, it's just not nice to take credit for someone else's work finding out and posting the info.

Anyways the low ratings for graveyardmall are because of their slow shipping, but they're telling you up front that the game won't ship until the 20th. If you don't mind waiting a couple weeks to get the game, this is a really good deal.

[quote name='pitflyer']Don't worry about giving credit to other sites... if people want to go to the other sites, let them. Not CAGs job to send them there. I saw it on another deal site too, same concern about slow shipping. This is a fun game for sure and if you can wait a bit its a hot deal.[/quote]

will it be as hot of a deal in 2 months when it actually arrives to your door? ;)

In for one, thanks OP.

Great first deal post. I should get it around the 26th. Graveyard mall is a good reseller, they just got hit heavy and experienced the slowdown.

I'm going to guess that 35 dollars shipped will be the cheapest this game will ever be.

[quote name='kart007k']I am on then fence wheater should I get it or not?[/QUOTE]

You would be an idiot not to.

i bit.

ive got some stuff from them before.
it takes a long ass time for it to come, but it comes.....
Also if you are planning on picking up some other stuf from their site, it is pretty much a glorified dollar store so.....keep that in mind.

[quote name='cochesecochese']Hedge yer bets mates

Those are pretty shit reseller ratings. A fairweather warning for any shipmates thinking of taking the plunge.[/quote]

They address this on the site:

[quote name='Graveyard Mall']We are horribly behind in the shipping department here at Graveyardmall.com and our reputation is taking quite a beating because of it. We intend to work overtime for the next 10 days to catch up, but in the mean time, expect a Feb 20th ship date for this item. In addition, we've hired more personnel here and our plan is to never get this backed up again....at least not without advance notice to our customers.[/quote]

Well, I actually picked LBP up a while back at full price. The game really is amazing. I think at another point in my life I'd probably have put 100+ hours into it with all the creation and stuff you can do. As it stands it's a great game to play for an hour if you're busy during the week. This is definitely a good price.

If you think you *might* like this game, get it. You will.

I've got plenty to play so the slow shipping doesn't hurt, and I doubt I'll get it for that anywhere else for a while.

[quote name='zkelton']Hey, my bad. Fixed the OP to give credit. Sorry about the breach of etiquette; first time I started a deal thread here.[/quote]

don't apologize arnoldhead is the only person who cares where this deal came from the rest are just happy to hear about

Grabbed one myself. had been waiting for one of those b2g1 used game coupons for gamestop but this deal is even better. thanks for the post!

I want this game but... i have a feeling prices will continue to go down, and honestly I dont have the time to play it at the moment. (schools got me busy).

So with that in mind, If i couldnt play the game till, ohh... April or May, you guys think a cheaper deal will roll around from now till then?

I got a similar deal on Resistance 1 from them back in the day. As people keep saying, they ship a little slowly but you'll get your game, and at quite a good price. I'm in for LBP.

got 1, bought one originally on launch day but had to sell it because i had to fix my ps3, but at this price its a steal.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Never ever had any luck with graveyard mall.[/quote]

Got a story to share there? I was happy with the deal I got on Resistance back in the day and went for the LBP order. I'm not expecting fast shipment (given others' comments and the disclaimer on the site that they wouldn't start shipping until today) but I'm certainly hoping to get my game!

Also, should this thread be moved to the deal graveyard since it was a one day deal (as the deals at Graveyard Mall appear to generally be)?

Bought this from them when I was notified on another forum I frequent...and I don't even own a PS3 yet. I figure by the time it comes I might have one...and if not, well I got a fantastic game to play when I do finally get one :).

did anybody that bought it get a shipping confirmation? I bought a copy and they said they would ship on the 20th but i haven't heard from them.

[quote name='jcwkings']did anybody that bought it get a shipping confirmation? I bought a copy and they said they would ship on the 20th but i haven't heard from them.[/quote]

I have yet to receive a confirmation as well. Just going to patiently wait it out, I suppose. I'm sure they had a lot of orders placed for it.

If the deal is still alive; take it!

The people that don't like it are just heartless bastards with no joy in life *cough* shipwreck *cough*

I really don't understand why - it's not like they do the same for things they find here. Nor is there any prize for someone that posts a deal first...in short, why is there always this post on anything that could have been found first somewhere else. Do people really give a fuck?

bread's done
Back