Little Big Planet $35.00 shipped

[quote name='Ronin317']I really don't understand why - it's not like they do the same for things they find here. Nor is there any prize for someone that posts a deal first...in short, why is there always this post on anything that could have been found first somewhere else. Do people really give a fuck?[/QUOTE]

I totally 100% agree.

[quote name='pinoyunggoy']Graveyard mall is a great place to shop. If you look up most reputable places on resellerratings, they don't have good ratings either. This can be attributed to the disgruntled customers, who would be the ones to take the time to review the store and voice their less-than-stellar experience.[/quote]

Indeed. A lot of places have crappy ratings on that site. I mean, look at Dell. I'm not the biggest fan of their company, but they are very successful and have been in business for a long, long time. Ratings? 2.41 for 6 months and 4.07 lifetime. You telling me a business could stay afloat with service like that? Come on. Like this poster said, you mostly have the disgruntled flocking to that site. For everyone with one bad experience, you have 10 people who had a great one, but couldn't be bothered writing a review about it.

[quote name='Ronin317']I really don't understand why - it's not like they do the same for things they find here. Nor is there any prize for someone that posts a deal first...in short, why is there always this post on anything that could have been found first somewhere else. Do people really give a fuck?[/quote]

I also agree 100%.

[quote name='optimusprime8062']Still nothing. It says Feb 20 ship date but I havent received a confirmation. Maybe Ill get it tomorrow, I dont know.[/quote]

I will open the paypal dispute tomorrow. that should stir things up. I suggest that you do same.

[quote name='kart007k']I will open the paypal dispute tomorrow. that should stir things up. I suggest that you do same.[/QUOTE]

Nothing on my account has been updated either, but I sent them an email and they said the package shipped Friday as promised. I'd wait until after tomorrow to open the dispute.

I got email confirmation that my copy was shipped out today via USPS.

Make sure you guys check your spam folder. Id say give it another day or 2 for people not getting any shipping info yet.

Got my shipping confirmation today. they said they shipped it on friday but that they were behind on sending shipping confirmations. If thats true i should get it within the next two days.

just got my shipping confirmation in my e-mail - followed up with a usps tracking e-mail. says it shipped on friday - so, hopefully should be here in a couple of days.

once again, thanks to the OP

I turned my brother onto this deal and he was telling me that he was worried because he hadn't seen a confirmation. Glad to see everyone's getting theirs now. I can't wait to play this with him!

i got my shipping conf last night.
it shipped out yesterday maybe? and by the time i checked it this morning it said it was delivered already i am very excited.
i have bene downloading the free outfits whenever i see them on the psn so i am super excited to play lbp again :)

For those that got it today, when did you order it? I haven't even received a shipping confirmation...(ordered mine on February 12th)...

ah, actually...that means two weeks will be the 26th.....hmmm...maybe thats when they will ship it?

EDIT: Ah...just received a shipping notice a few minutes ago, it seems it shipped the 20th...

Last edited by a moderator:
got mine today. I had to open a paypal dispute and then they sent me three different tracking numbers.

I ordered mine on the 13th. I didn't get it today or receive any details about shipping so I emailed them. They replied by sending me a tracking number, which doesn't work. I'm going to hold out until the end of the week and hope it shows up.

As far as I know from my brother, he never actually got any kind of shipping information whatsoever. It just showed up.

[quote name='eau']So you guys received a brand new US retail version?[/quote]

yep, but weirdly the update took about 40 minutes.

Seriously, can someone mark this deal dead because people keep commenting and viewing this thread as if we could still get this deal?

bread's done
Back