LittleBigPlanet - CAG Create Trophy Crew - Now with 50% more updating!

[quote name='DuelLadyS']In your goodie bag, there's a section of basic level items- prize bubbles, checkpoints, and Scoreboard- the scoreboard's what you need.

As for the tutorial thing- not everything has a full tutorial with the '?' icon. Go through your goodies bag and look for tools with ? symbols on their corners- these have short videos to watch.[/quote]

Thank you! I'll give it a shot and hopefully i can publish a level soon.

Hi my psn id is colburners en my level is crazy race. I have played all the other levels so please help me. I want this trophy so badly. it's the last one for me.

I just published my first level :) Hearts for hearts

Author: FearlessKnight
Level: Little Tank Galore

I will heart the authors on this page, if i missed you, please shout, thanks!

I will heart the following tonight:

Author : Thatguy9357
Level: The Onslaught

PSN ID: i-am-winston
Level: street attack

PSN ID iamtheejd
Level The Thief's Getaway

Author: colburners
Level: crazy race.

GodlyOne
HoshiChiri
thedolphinsrule
tagout
Sparrhawk

You should print out the list in the OP and heart those people/levels, that's how this is supposed to work.

[quote name='mguiddy']You should print out the list in the OP and heart those people/levels, that's how this is supposed to work.[/quote]

ah, i went to the last page... well, i hearted all of the above last night. I'll do the list from first page tonight, thanks! Sorry, have the habit going to last page directly lately... Now i notice that there are only three pages, lol.

Hey gys im up for helping out here, I'm in need of 13 more creator hearts before i get my trophy so i can do you a favour if you do me a favour!

My PSN is Liquid-Arikardo
My Level is LittleBigSuperChallenge UPDATED! 1-4Players!

Cheers guys!

Arikardo

Hey everyone, my PSN is XanderHD, and my Level is "Quick". i need about 40 more level hearts and 25 creator hearts. Thanks!

In addition, if you want me to play your levels, add me

I just made a cheap little level so I could get a feel for level creation, but I might as well benefit from it.

PSN: RockgamerXIII
Level: Paintinator Training

I'll make sure to check out other levels posted in this thread as well.

This is my first little level in LittleBigPlanet. Please heart me and my level for these trophies. Thx!

PSN: Lifes_Avenger
Level: cagctc Boom eXplosion

I have hearted and played some of the levels listed on the original post. I will continue.

Just a heads up... I have hearted everyone and their level listed that still needs it plus RockgamerXiii and prepaidpandaz.

The following people should have completed it as they should have the numbers for author and levels:

1: #PSN ID: YobRenoops #Level: Christmas World of Destiny
16: #PSN ID: FSUCure #Level: Lost? - COULDN'T FIND
17: #PSN ID: bajast #Level: Free 20x & 1.000 points trophies
18: #PSN ID: Gardenchild #Level: Strangely Awesome
31: #PSN ID: SiNCry #Level: Early Evil One
33: #PSN ID: Havok83 #Level: Heart Havok!
37: #PSN ID: i-am-winston #Level: street attack
41: #PSN ID: Liquid-Arikardo #Level: LittleBigSuperChallenge UPDATED! 1-4Players!

Made a fairly quick platforming level. I need the level and player hearts. Add me as a PSN friend if you'd like as well.

PSN - SaintNoir
Level Name - Desert beat.

EDIT - Oh, and if anyone is interested in building a level co-op - I'd be willing to do that too.

I can help tomorrow. I need my create trophy--I don't think my levels are THAT bad, it's just...no one plays them. They need to get out there.

PSN is TuxBobble, levels are "The Rock" and "Everest". (My 3rd level is just a sandbox for trying out vehicle creations, etc., and doesn't have anything useful in it...)

I'll gladly get on to heart players and their levels in the next day or two, though!

PSN: ShootLow
Level: So your a ninja?

thanks guys, i will play some of your levels as i need the share trophy too :)

I played a few levels and hearted some more. Will continue to work on list when i have time. I think i have 7 hearts now.

I posted my level earlier on this page, but I noticed it still hasn't been added to the list on the first page. Just thought I'd point that out.

I'm still working on getting through the list myself, but I've managed to do a few people so far. I'm definitely gonna try to do more in the near future.

I made a 3rd level (second was sort of a failed experiment called nite flight, it's online as well). Getting better at the creation tools. Took a while and I still have a lot to learn. Latest level is called Little Big Noir Vol. 1 - hopefully I have some better luck in terms of players playing it. I still need the 50 plays trophy (!) on top of the gold create. Prolly make another level this weekend. Pretty fun. Look forward to when my creation skill is closer to my idea and imagination level.

I have been trying to get better at the creation tools too. Still trying to figure out how people make those cool backgrounds. I seem to run out of space with stickers and temperature when doing it.

Tried to be generic with title of Little Big Noir, alas, there are several of those. Changed the name to Noir is my Namesake Vol 1.

I know what you mean about the temp gauge. My first level the gauge was going off the charts. My latest level (real one, as I tried publishing a short level to try and get some plays) I don't think even broke the 50% mark. It is certainly a balancing act and learning the tricks seems to pay off. Not that I am close to learning the tricks.

Anyone want to help me get a platinum? I need 1 play on me level Desert beat. to achieve the 50 play trophy which is the last trophy I need in the game. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have hearted the following levels & authors and have played & tagged the following levels:

1: #PSN ID: YobRenoops #Level: Christmas World of Destiny
5: #PSN ID: thedolphinsrule #Level: CAGCTC Littlebigplanet Racing
7: #PSN ID: refusedchaos #Level: Banana Tugger's Revenge
10: #PSN ID: Odibee #Level: cagio
11: #PSN ID: ElijahDante #Level: the terrifying level or Elijah's World
12: #PSN ID: SierraCat #Level: Delicous!!!
13: #PSN ID: LightningRingo #Level: the race
14: #PSN ID: Codename42 #Level: Lost Glass
17: #PSN ID: bajast #Level: Free 20x & 1.000 points trophies
18: #PSN ID: Gardenchild #Level: Strangely Awesome
21: #PSN ID: IPoopyStandingUp #Level: Killsack
22: #PSN ID: Corko93 #Level: Betcha cant find the bubble!
25: #PSN ID: IXI_Clayman_IXI #Level: Lakzo's Mountain Fortress
26: #PSN ID: DD83 #Level: Double Dum
29: #PSN ID: snakelda #Level: RockBand
30: #PSN ID: HoshiChiri #Level: CAGCTC - Petri Dish
31: #PSN ID: SiNCry #Level: Early Evil One
33: #PSN ID: Havok83 #Level: Heart Havok!
36: #PSN ID: iamtheejd #Level: Fiji Spirit Idol
37: #PSN ID: i-am-winston #Level: street attack
38: #PSN ID: colburners #Level: crazy race
39: #PSN ID: Thatguy9357 #Level: The Onslaught
40: #PSN ID: FearlessKnight #Level: Little Tank Galore
41: #PSN ID: Liquid-Arikardo #Level: LittleBigSuperChallenge
42: #PSN ID: XanderHD #Level: Quick
43: #PSN ID: Eddiesketti #Level: I'm Innocent
44: #PSN ID: Lifes_Avenger #Level: cagctc Boom eXplosion
45: #PSN ID: PrepaidPandaz #Level: Trophosphere
46: #PSN ID: welshhitman- #Level: takeshi castle
47: #PSN ID: SaintNoir #Level: Desert beat
48: #PSN ID: TuxBobble #Level: The Rock
49: #PSN ID: ShootLow #Level: So your a ninja?
51: #PSN ID: RockgamerXIII #Level: Paintinator Training
52: PSN ID: GeekBeast #Level: CAGCTC Shortest level ever!

[quote name='Saint Noir']Anyone want to help me get a platinum? I need 1 play on me level Desert beat. to achieve the 50 play trophy which is the last trophy I need in the game. Any help would be greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

You should have gotten it now. Please heart me & my level.

Thanks.

[quote name='tholly']You should have gotten it now. Please heart me & my level.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot mate. I'm on it in just a few seconds.

EDIT - I too have the platinum. So, pay no mind to me. I will still pop in and play peoples levels that need the love!

Last edited by a moderator:
All I need is 8 more plays on my level.....no hearts or anything. If anyone hearted me and my level, but hasn't actually played my level (you don't need to finish it, just start up the level) it is

Username - tholly
Level Name - Perilous Path

Thanks!

I got all the Little Big Planet trophies. I am now 100% on that game. Please remove me from the list.

Thanks to all who helped.

Anyone still doing this? as ive hearted everyone and their level from the list (who i could find) and 2 people have hearted me since ive been on the list which has been a few weeks now (thanks to those who have hearted me)
but um yeah share the love :)

i played and hearted the listed players other levels as well in some cases,
and yeah i done like 3 or 4 a day until i had done the list

I just got through the first 15 levels on the list. Of note, all of the following should have the trophy already:

-1: #PSN ID: YobRenoops #Level: Christmas World of Destiny
-16: #PSN ID: FSUCure #Level: Lost?
-18: #PSN ID: Gardenchild #Level: Strangely Awesome

Could the OP maybe double check these and confirm?

I'll try to get through the rest of the list sometime soon.

[quote name='ShootLow']Anyone still doing this? as ive hearted everyone and their level from the list (who i could find) and 2 people have hearted me since ive been on the list which has been a few weeks now (thanks to those who have hearted me)
but um yeah share the love :)[/QUOTE]

I'm still in it- I don't get on much otherwise, but I always pop the game in for a minute when there's someone new to heart (And I did get your level :D)

Hey, i found a different way of getting the trophy as well, thanks to those on here who helped me too though.

I now have the platinum for LBP so you can take my off the list now

Shootlow

I'm still working on the damn trophy. Nowhere near enough people playing my level since there are so many "INSTANT TROPHY GRATIFICATION" type levels all on the front page...lol.

TuxBobble - The Rock
TuxBobble - Everest

I also have several others, but they're not actually GOOD levels, they're just kinda levels...these 2 are the ones that are closest to being WORTH trophies, lol...I'll make sure to start going down that list tomorrow when I log back into LBP...

[quote name='Tux.Bobble']I'm still working on the damn trophy. Nowhere near enough people playing my level since there are so many "INSTANT TROPHY GRATIFICATION" type levels all on the front page...lol.

TuxBobble - The Rock
TuxBobble - Everest

[/QUOTE]

Hearted and starred. I liked Everest, but couldn't finish The Rock. Solid levels though, nice work.

bread's done
Back