LittleBigPlanet - CAG Create Trophy Crew - Now with 50% more updating!

[quote name='callmesteam']Hearted and starred. I liked Everest, but couldn't finish The Rock. Solid levels though, nice work.[/QUOTE]

callmesteam, what was your trouble with The Rock, if you don't mind my asking? If there's a glitch, or a section that's too difficult, I've attempted to provide alternate ways around to some extent--like the furnace section at the beginning you can skip if you die inside of it. If there's some problem maybe it's something I should take a look at though! Thanks for letting me know, and if you could give me some more specifics I'd appreciate it.

Neither level has the amount of polish I'd like in it, but it's just so tough to be detail-focused when there are so many TERRIBLE levels out there being hearted to no end.

Much thanks! Still working on that trophy. I haven't gotten around to hearting/giving feedback for the frontpage levels yet because I've been very busy preparing for an interview. (the phrase "damn economy" has never been muttered more angrily/frequently by anyone other than by me over the few months since my graduation) I will sure to get on it during this week though and go through as many of those levels as possible.

[quote name='Tux.Bobble']callmesteam, what was your trouble with The Rock, if you don't mind my asking? If there's a glitch, or a section that's too difficult, I've attempted to provide alternate ways around to some extent--like the furnace section at the beginning you can skip if you die inside of it. If there's some problem maybe it's something I should take a look at though! Thanks for letting me know, and if you could give me some more specifics I'd appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

I just played it again... I was stuck at the part right after the shower. The timing on the falling bombs was tricky. I played the level to the end just now though. I didn't see the point of the paintgun for most of it. Some parts were neat, like when you shoot the wheel to open the floor hatch, late in the level. in a couple places, the text was in a bad spot. like the first rocket. i had already shot the rocket before i approached the speech bubble sensor.

then right after the two player section, it forces you to stop to read the text the first time through, but you stop RIGHT UNDER A BOMB. so i died there. it was my last life, but i made it through the next time.

its not a bad level, just needs some tweaking. i'd like to see you add to the armored car level though! that one is cool! too short, but a great idea!

Also, for all LBP players... how in the hell do you reach a list of your hearted content? i was pushing every button. i knew i had hearted tuxbobbles levels, but since i couldnt find a list of my hearted levels, i had to do a text search for him again. frustrating! thanks!

[quote name='callmesteam']I just played it again... I was stuck at the part right after the shower. The timing on the falling bombs was tricky. I played the level to the end just now though. I didn't see the point of the paintgun for most of it. Some parts were neat, like when you shoot the wheel to open the floor hatch, late in the level. in a couple places, the text was in a bad spot. like the first rocket. i had already shot the rocket before i approached the speech bubble sensor.

then right after the two player section, it forces you to stop to read the text the first time through, but you stop RIGHT UNDER A BOMB. so i died there. it was my last life, but i made it through the next time.

its not a bad level, just needs some tweaking. i'd like to see you add to the armored car level though! that one is cool! too short, but a great idea!

Also, for all LBP players... how in the hell do you reach a list of your hearted content? i was pushing every button. i knew i had hearted tuxbobbles levels, but since i couldnt find a list of my hearted levels, i had to do a text search for him again. frustrating! thanks![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the feedback--it's always welcome. I actually really included the paint gun for 3 or 4 locations, but it definitely wasn't necessary in most of them.

First off, the paint gun can be used to detonate explosives. That makes that part after the shower a bit easer--you can aim to shoot one or two of the bombs in mid-air as you run. That's something not everyone seems to realize.

Secondly, the rocket right after that part is supposed to use the paint gun--you're intended to shoot the "air conditioner" above the soldier, to make it fall on him, as in the movie.

Third, when you're riding the cart and before you get dropped in the prison, you can shoot the section above you to drop points.

And fourth, as you realized already, shooting the wheel to make it fall down and "unlock" your jail cell.

I'll look into the location of that text message--the intention is for you to pull the lever before proceeding, thus stopping the bombs before you hit the text, but I guess that's not very clear, so I'll rework it a bit.

As for finding hearts, I believe you just need to select yourSELF--go to my levels, but click on your user icon rather than a level icon; alternatively you can select one of your own levels, press up until you highlight your own name, and find your player icon on the world that way) and then press R1 a few times. I'm not sure if you can see individually hearted levels but you can definitely see the authors you've hearted in the past.

Again thanks for the feedback...definitely some things to look into. The aesthetics aren't that great yet still because I've put function first, and without feedback (everyone makes damn trophy levels that float in front of my levels!!!) I haven't been able to tweak things very well yet. I'll work on those points and post again when I feel I've improved upon the levels.

Sorry for digging the thread, but i am really looking forward to get my hands on this trophy!

PSN: katsuruTM
Lvl: Blessed Gift H4H

Heart me, my lvl and play it please. Leave a msg on my psn acc and i will do the same for you :)
If you also need help on any other LBP trophies i will be glad to help, i have a Headset, so getting those trophies should be easy.

Just msg me

WISE FROM YOUR GWAVE THREAD

Anyone have it in their hearts to heart me / my level / play through my (run to the finish) level?  I'd be much obliged.

PSN: MildObstruction

Level name: MildObstruction level

Will gladly return the favor.  I'm looking to plat this bad boy so I can delete it forever (although I've really really been enjoying it, this is my first time playing!)

bread's done
Back