LittleBigPlanet (PS3-PAL) $22, (USA) $25 [OOS] and More GoGamer Madness!

You know, I am pissed only because they charged my credit card like others have said. My credit card shouldn't be charged until you are shipping said game. And the options they offered in the e-mail were laughable. They should send a 10% or higher coupon regardless. I shouldn't receive it only if I downgraded to the PAL version.

I'll be wary of jumping on any deals from their site here on out.

[quote name='G-Nitro']You know, I am pissed only because they charged my credit card like others have said. My credit card shouldn't be charged until you are shipping said game. And the options they offered in the e-mail were laughable. They should send a 10% or higher coupon regardless. I shouldn't receive it only if I downgraded to the PAL version.

I'll be wary of jumping on any deals from their site here on out.[/quote]

Agreed

They charged your credit card? Did it come up "pending"?
How much did you pay for shipping and what are the options?

I was wondering if there was ANY one who actually was able to get the US version. I am somewhat upset, was going to be a birthday present to my little bro, and he wont be able to understand how to go about getting DLC.

Man, I actually WANTED the PAL version, but I missed out on the offer.
I wonder if they'll put the PAL import back up for sale with all the order cancellations...

EDIT: Oh snap, the PAL version IS back up for sale! IN!

what is shady is I ordered LBP 6am on 3/18 and I didn't get the cancellation until 3/20 8pm. And yes they charged me right away.

I got the US version and it was shipped the next day. I've never had any problems with this site yet, always top notch service.

The order went live at 12:00am, and I placed my order at 12:19, yet I still do not get the game. First and last time I do business with them. If I had made a sale at my job, I know I sure as hell would not be able to go back days later and cancel the order and try and swap a different good to the buyer.

I ended up getting a "confirmation of change to your order" e-mail without actually sending a reply to the "1. coupon + international version or 2. refund" e-mail. Anyone else have this problem? I sent a reply asking what the change was - if it's a cancellation, I'll take it, and if it's not, I'll request one.

I doubt I'll be using this site again. I don't buy the 'out of stock for the foreseeable future' line - the US version will be back in stock on day 31, right after the backorder period ends.

bread's done
Back