Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']OMG.. Can I use the "Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows" on my Xbox 360 that I use on the television? The only thing that makes it "for Windows" is the receiver right? :hot:

Edit: And I can sell the receiver for a good $10 off eBay! I'm excited now.. I have 3 controllers for my 360 and need just 1 more :whee:[/quote]The 360 controller for Windows is the standard 360 controller with an included PC USB receiver for the controller. Allows you to use it on the 360 and the PC.

[quote name='shrike4242']The 360 controller for Windows is the standard 360 controller with an included PC USB receiver for the controller. Allows you to use it on the 360 and the PC.[/quote]

Yes! Thank you for the answer! Im'ma redeem this prize today :bouncy:

[quote name='Tricky']I got my triangular pen packs today. I ordered them on 5/24/2008 .[/quote]

I ordered mine on 5/23 and haven't received them yet. I hope they come today.

[quote name='eddyskiies']has anyone not recived scene it if they ordred it on the 8/14?

i still havent got it but some people have :cry:[/quote]

Nothing here yet, but I ordered mine 3 days later than you.

[quote name='eddyskiies']same here, ordered it the same day:)

has anyone not recived scene it if they ordred it on the 8/14?

i still havent got it but some people have :cry:[/quote]

Ordered Scene It on 8/15 no shipment yet
Already received Hat,Kameo, Zune Backpack all ordered 8/13

[quote name='killer9']i have 18 accts kinda hard[/QUOTE]

And you maxed them all or is it a 1K here and 3K there thing? I've got two and it's bothersome enough already.

I have 2, one for big things one for small (like other people) is Kameo worth the points? Gonna either go for that or another 360 controller on my 'lesser account'.

[quote name='winterice']And you maxed them all or is it a 1K here and 3K there thing? I've got two and it's bothersome enough already.[/quote]

he said he had 18 accounts on last thread he supoosibly uses 6 but thats still 3 to many for a normal person to handle.

[quote name='bsloss16']looks like Office is gone again[/quote]I just ordered two of them ;) hopefully they'll get to me... I got sick of waiting on the 360s to come back. This way I can get the 360 I want and not have to worry about refurbs, etc.

[quote name='steelsmack']I just ordered two of them ;) hopefully they'll get to me... I got sick of waiting on the 360s to come back. This way I can get the 360 I want and not have to worry about refurbs, etc.[/quote]
plus you can get up to $450, so you'll be able to get an elite!

heh, new pic for Scene It! and Kameo. I guess they wanted to emphasize on the controller for Scene It, and show Platnium Hit for Kameo. The picture quality is absolute shit though. Looks like they just slapped the thing down and used the camera (prolly from LSC and then repackaged) and took pics of it in the warehouse with light only so the immigrants can see the labels and etc

[quote name='@ndrew']he said he had 18 accounts on last thread he supoosibly uses 6 but thats still 3 to many for a normal person to handle.[/quote]

Yes, but a bot could handle hundreds of accounts. ;)

has any1 ordered more then 3 of 1 item and sent them to another address cause i was thinking about trying it with 360 controller

[quote name='@ndrew']has any1 ordered more then 3 of 1 item and sent them to another address cause i was thinking about trying it with 360 controller[/QUOTE]
Yes.

I was randomly selected for a survey at LSC. If I remember correctly the last time I filled one of these out the site got a major overhaul. Perhaps another round of site improvements soon to come??

[quote name='2574']I was randomly selected for a survey at LSC. If I remember correctly the last time I filled one of these out the site got a major overhaul. Perhaps another round of site improvements soon to come??[/quote]

same but i said sure to do the survey but then i wait for survey and i never got 1. also cyrix what item did u order more then 3 of?

I just ordered the Xbox Controller for Windows and for some reason, Gmail put the confirmation email into my spam box. Just a heads up for you guys.

happened to me with yahoo b4 also. I ordered 2 xbox controllers one ship confirmation was in my inbox while the other one was in my spam.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I have 2, one for big things one for small (like other people) is Kameo worth the points? Gonna either go for that or another 360 controller on my 'lesser account'.[/quote]

kameo was frustrating as shaqfu. i would say save your points for anything else...even COOKBOOKS! I was extremely disappointed., I think I already sold it...if I didnt I'll send it to you for free. I'll PM you...

[quote name='steelsmack']I just ordered two of them [edit: Office 2007] ;) hopefully they'll get to me... I got sick of waiting on the 360s to come back. This way I can get the 360 I want and not have to worry about refurbs, etc.[/quote]
They cancelled one of my orders and claimed it was because of the 3 item limit. Funny thing is, I've only ordered a total of 3 of them. No more. Not even to any other addresses. I double checked all 3 of my accounts (well, mine my son's and my wife's) and only 2 orders for Office show up now that they cancelled the third. Perhaps they meant the item is out of stock and just sent me the wrong email??? Either way, I'm gonna shoot them an email and see if I can get them to apologize for their mistake (fat chance)...

i'm thinking of getting the rhythm soundbag. wonder if it's any good in sound quality. has anyone ordered it yet? if so could you let me know if it's any good? thanks

[quote name='Arget']i'm thinking of getting the rhythm soundbag. wonder if it's any good in sound quality. has anyone ordered it yet? if so could you let me know if it's any good? thanks[/quote]
I saw a video of it, and the sound quality wasn't great. It wasn't that bad, but they are probably cheap speakers, especailly since it retails for around $20..

Well I decided to take the plunge and e-mail LSC about my prizes. I will more than likely get the cookie cutter response, but at least they will know that I am here. And I feel real confident since the Auto responce was signed:

Kind regards,es/about/about.aspx?tab=help" target="_blank">Live Search Club Support
Here's to my 360!

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']I saw a video of it, and the sound quality wasn't great. It wasn't that bad, but they are probably cheap speakers, especailly since it retails for around $20..[/QUOTE]

I did a search on youtube and it was some guy from some company printable promotions he said it retails for $16. Not sure if its the same one offered thru LSC. But heres the link. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rhythm+sound+bag. I ordered one thru LSC figured its good as a case anyway.

[quote name='goldeneye64']I did a search on youtube and it was some guy from some company printable promotions he said it retails for $16. Not sure if its the same one offered thru LSC. But heres the link. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rhythm+sound+bag. I ordered one thru LSC figured its good as a case anyway.[/quote]
That was the vid I saw.

I thoguht the exact same thing. I've already totaled an iPod plus 23 pairs of headphones, so assuming the thing fits in a pocket, i'll be incredibly happy

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']That was the vid I saw.

I thoguht the exact same thing. I've already totaled an iPod plus 23 pairs of headphones, so assuming the thing fits in a pocket, i'll be incredibly happy[/quote]

I have no idea how you managed to destroy 23 pairs of headphones, the case should def help you out lol.

I just started going on Live Search Club and I was reading the earlier pages of this thread and I read people were getting things like a webcam, Xbox 360 games, and Rock Band.

The prizes section doesn't have that kind of stuff, and I'm wondering if they'll ever have bigger electronic prizes like that? How often do they add new prizes?

[quote name='XxPCFxX']I just started going on Live Search Club and I was reading the earlier pages of this thread and I read people were getting things like a webcam, Xbox 360 games, and Rock Band.

The prizes section doesn't have that kind of stuff, and I'm wondering if they'll ever have bigger electronic prizes like that? How often do they add new prizes?[/QUOTE]

yes it does have them..

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I have no idea how you managed to destroy 23 pairs of headphones, the case should def help you out lol.[/quote]

[quote name='killer9']cuz he is destructive come on daft take care of your things man[/quote]

About 1/2 were cheap headphones from airplanes, and the other half were iPod and Bose headphones.

I like to sleep listening to my iPod, so that's how a majority of them broke (that and being flung out of my pocket hitting a wall, flung out of my pocket onto the ground with the iPod, etc).

I haven't broken a pair in a couple months tho! :D

[quote name='XxPCFxX']I just started going on Live Search Club and I was reading the earlier pages of this thread and I read people were getting things like a webcam, Xbox 360 games, and Rock Band.

The prizes section doesn't have that kind of stuff, and I'm wondering if they'll ever have bigger electronic prizes like that? How often do they add new prizes?[/quote]

If I remember reading correctly, the webcam was a prize from the old company that used to run LSC, so that probably won't come back. The 360 and Zune were on the site as soon as 2 months ago, so they could come back with hardware line refreshes (120GB Zune expecting to be added, IMO The Arcade will be phased out at $200 on clearance like 20GB Model).

There is really now pattern to adding prizes other than lately they've added a lot of cooking related stuff, as the site is targetted at Soccer Moms then Tech Savy Nerds (no offense to those who are Tech Savy Nerds)

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']If I remember reading correctly, the webcam was a prize from the old company that used to run LSC, so that probably won't come back. [/quote]

The webcam, like all the prizes, are from Microsoft. Incentive Logic & Arvato just distribute the prizes. It's not like the shirts, icons, and other small prizes changed with the new distributor.

Microsoft evidently cleared out the extra stock of webcams and headsets, but they might come back at some point. (I should point out that the webcams and headsets are still in my wishlist; the Xbox 360 from the end of June was removed.)

Just got prompted to take the survey. Survey was really short and it seems like they are asking questions that are going to change the site around and add new prizes.

It seemed to me that they were thinking of putting more non-related ads on the site, as I got a couple of questions on that. That and new games. God, I want some not word oriented (read ACTUALLY FRIGGIN FUN) games.

Well, it might have been a waste, but I ordered Vista late last night. It was my first "purchase" from Live Club. *insert 'awwwwww' here*

[quote name='XxPCFxX']I just started going on Live Search Club and I was reading the earlier pages of this thread and I read people were getting things like a webcam, Xbox 360 games, and Rock Band.[/quote]
Rock Band and quite a few 360 games are still there, just scroll down the prizes list. Not sure where you were looking that you didn't see them.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Oh snap office ULTIMATE 2007 is now on lsc for 48,000 tickets! May have to jump on this.[/quote]

I wish they actually ship things out before they add new prizes. Still waiting for my old orders of MS Office.

looks like Office 2007 Ultimate goes for around $320 on eBay, with a few going for more, and some going for less. Not the best return on a 48,000 ticket investment, but not horrible. I'm hoping Office 2007 Standard and a toaster or 2 will give me the funds to buy a shiny new 360 (they definitely should...). I've received Rock Band, 3 wireless controllers (2 I have connected to PCs and 1 is still unopened) and I have Halo 2 coming from LSC sometime, so I'm getting to the point where I really want that 360 to go with them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back