Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep it up mods are gonna lock thiss topic then we wont have anyplace to talkk about clubbing keep ur typers bots talk to urself no one cares

In other news, George Foreman Grill arrived today -- ordered 5/27

Have not received (or gotten notification) for the 160GB drive ordered the same day.

[quote name='killer9']keep it up mods are gonna lock thiss topic then we wont have anyplace to talkk about clubbing keep ur typers bots talk to urself no one cares[/QUOTE]actually that's a lie, i care. DON'T SPEAK FOR ME WE'RE NOT DATING ANYMORE!

[quote name='free_willy']In other news, George Foreman Grill arrived today -- ordered 5/27

Have not received (or gotten notification) for the 160GB drive ordered the same day.[/QUOTE]

Pictures?

[quote name='Negra3060']Pictures?[/QUOTE]

It's at my house -- and I'm at work. Though I did notice it says "Family Size" if that means anything. I didn't take it out of the box, but it didn't look particularly large to me. Although I don't know how big a normal George Foreman grill is =/

[quote name='free_willy']It's at my house -- and I'm at work. Though I did notice it says "Family Size" if that means anything. I didn't take it out of the box, but it didn't look particularly large to me. Although I don't know how big a normal George Foreman grill is =/[/QUOTE]

I believe I speak for Muzras when I say: "Picz nao or liez!" ;)

259bj7k.jpg

308b0x4.jpg

Sorry about the blurry photo on the HDD...
But by the time I noticed the kids already raided my office... GONE! :cry:
And, my wife grabbed the grill... (not complaining there) :D

Confirmed it is the Samsung DVD-1080P9 player -- basically getting a $60 player for 20k tickets... Scam!

[quote name='2574']Bluetooth headset and 2 way radio up for voting on the main page.[/QUOTE]

Call me crazy.....I am not seeing this :whistle2:s

I believe you, but I am not seeing it..... :)

EDIT: Ok maybe i am the only one who didnt know this, but appearently you have to be signed in to your account before the voting thing pops up..... DUH! :dunce:

sorryz for teh AT rant. did not know it was a no no. Saw people talking bout it freely thought it was tolerated.

Can we call it Ahem Ahem or some code word (huli huli dance)?

[quote name='mewcurano']I believe I speak for Muzras when I say: "Picz nao or liez!" ;)[/QUOTE]

lolz

[quote name='rustyrage']just ordered a razor for the lulz[/QUOTE]

[quote name='8ball305']I had some good times with my Razor Scooter :lol:[/QUOTE]

lolz bringz back memoryz, when tehy first came out, my buddy worked at a hospital and had a bunch of kidz coming in with broken wristz cuz of raz-s0rz. :lol:

poor kiddiez. :whistle2:(

[quote name='killer9']everyone vote for the 2 way radios if u guys vote for a 20dollar jabra headset u guys fail[/QUOTE]

Oops, then I failed 3 times :bouncy:

I was about to redeem for some of the premium headphones and another Xbox controller, but I guess I'll see if they add any more prizes worth getting. I also voted for the headset, before I knew its lack of value =/

I've seen a few shipping confirmations for 5/27 in the last couple of days, but has anyone gotten one for an item ordered on the 28th? The only account I've ordered anything from in the last couple of months is totally legit, yet I'm waiting for prizes from 58 days ago, so probably flagged. I ordered from another account on the 28th, and I'm a little antsy about getting my stuff from it.

[quote name='louiedog']I've seen a few shipping confirmations for 5/27 in the last couple of days, but has anyone gotten one for an item ordered on the 28th? The only account I've ordered anything from in the last couple of months is totally legit, yet I'm waiting for prizes from 58 days ago, so probably flagged. I ordered from another account on the 28th, and I'm a little antsy about getting my stuff from it.[/QUOTE]

Had stuff ship today that was ordered on 5/26, 5/27 and 5/29 (sorry didn't order anything 5/28?)... Which messes up my formula... Because 5/29 is only 28 days? Ugh!

Just FYI, the 'old formula' predicted that items ordered 5/28 would ship 6/26/09-6/29/09, so if it ships Monday, it would still be on time, at least by my stats...

Edit: shipping/tracking emails for all of them...

How much do you guys anticipate vista will drop with the upcoming release of windows 7? I'm looking at getting a few copies and selling them on craigslist, but hopefully they stay above $100, as I would receive them end of august.

[quote name='suckmyfrog']i really need points and im a broke ass mexican[/QUOTE]

Hang out at hospital emergency rooms, I hear that's all the rage for your people.

[quote name='killer9']keep it up mods are gonna lock thiss topic then we wont have anyplace to talkk about clubbing keep ur typers bots talk to urself no one cares[/QUOTE]I think it's time to lock this topic, yes.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Looks like it is almost time for a new thread on this topic. The last one closed around page 350 if I remember correctly.[/QUOTE]I'd prefer you didn't make a new one, though if you all behave and stop talking about the things you know you shouldn't be, then you can go make a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back