Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='rustyrage']not really... i played legit for my 360 everyday never received it.. 4/4[/QUOTE]

yep same here. played legit for the 360, almost every day for 2 months (no cheating, etc), i haven't got a damn thing except for a stupid email saying to wait 8-12 weeks. ordered about the same time as you (4/13?)

I've only ordered smaller prizes (games/controllers) but I've gotten every prize I've requested and I have used the autotype thing the whole time.

[quote name='killer9']it takes a month if u have not received it yet you are not getting it[/QUOTE]

Um, no, it doesn't work like that. While it's true that is the general turnaround these days, some prizes take a little longer than a month, and some may take a lot longer if they don't have enough or don't get a shipment in right away. Sometimes it even takes less than a month, though that hasn't happened in quite a while.

If you haven't received your prize within a month, I wouldn't panic. Just wait a little longer, up to the twelve weeks they state. If it doesn't come by then, I'd email them.

And honestly, some of you love to complain way too much. This isn't a service they're required to offer, so you should be glad it exists in the first place. Who cares if it takes a little longer to get your prizes?

[quote name='Meiji']
And honestly, some of you love to complain way too much. This isn't a service they're required to offer, so you should be glad it exists in the first place. Who cares if it takes a little longer to get your prizes?[/QUOTE]

While I agree that looking a gift horse in the mouth is one thing, having something promised and then never delivered is another entirely. Me, my Wife, and a buddy of mine have been playing legit for quite some time, and now I think they have flagged a couple of our accounts. Admittedly having more than one account is now against their rules it is quite annoying to have played legit and not gotten what you've ordered because they decide you cheated. And quite frustrating that you have no recourse.

Unfortunately, due to their monopoly, I can't say I'm going to boycott Microsoft, but bad PR like this is worse than erring on the side of giving away a few extra worthless prizes.

(I call them worthless because they aren't worth selling, and sitting in a warehouse somewhere is worth nothing to MS, not because I actually believe them to be of no value.)

In all honesty I don't really get the legit/non legit thing.... it seems to me that microsoft is getting a service... which could potentially make them millions on top of millions... so I don't quite understand why they would care if someone autotyped or not... it's not like they're not giving away the table scraps.

Okay time capsule is a waste of time. Gives you 2 tickets and you can only play once a day. Coffee break seems like it is just a compilation of games that already exist, but it keeps failing verification so I don't know what it is exactly.

[quote name='Meiji']

And honestly, some of you love to complain way too much. This isn't a service they're required to offer, so you should be glad it exists in the first place. Who cares if it takes a little longer to get your prizes?[/QUOTE]

True, but it would totally suck to get falsely flagged though. There is a one order (not receive) per household rule. So if you get wrongfully flagged, you can't just make another account and order the same item to the address again.

Just got shipping confirmation on a second pair of headphones ordered to the same address as I used last time. Only thing different is I ordered the first pair back in October before the rule change, so it looks like you can duplicate items if they were ordered before the rule change.

Got shipping confirmation on a XBOX 360 Wireless Controller for Windows I ordered on 5/26 Used the autotyper on the account that ordered it.

[quote name='modchamp']Got shipping confirmation on a XBOX 360 Wireless Controller for Windows I ordered on 5/26 Used the autotyper on the account that ordered it.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, another controller for me shipped from a autotyper account :)

[quote name='muzras']I messed up badz I think. I such a dumbz dumbz. :cry:z

Do they IP / computer flag with your other accounts for using auto typer on 1?

My original account ordered games and stuff on 5/1, I tried the AT out the 2nd account with a way lower ticket balance on 6/1 when they took away the flash games changed to Bing. Mainly picture this was my bread and butter game. Used it to fill up 2 accounts, 1x a day. Then I tried using the AT for 3 dayz (temptationz [damnz Uz!], mii fingerz hurt, and jealous of CAGz maxing 3-4 accountz a day) cuz it was slow and kept messing up for me, gave up on it.

I got the items ordered on 5/1 on the secondary account I used the AT on, ordered 2 tools set and stuff 1 on each account.

I think I F'ed myself really bad. My legit/OG account (never used AT on) still has 72k tickets currently, after ordering a bunch of junk on 5/1. I think they flagged this one cuz of the IP or computer serial ID off my secondary account with the lower balance. lol what is really stupid of me is I did not cheat when I ordered the stuff on 5/1. I attempeted/cheated (epic fail cheating cuz word slugger brings up captchas way too fast) it for 3 days from 6/1-6/3 then went back to doing the legit way. But since there is lag on shipment of items, they screwed me / checked after in June/09 on me for items I ordered 1 month back when they had not shipped, and it was on Teh wrong account lol. Plus from 6/4 on my time was probably wasted on putting 1024 tix a day on the legit account that was "flagged".

I have not sent in any email asking what is going on but since everyone got the tools and lost odyssey my og account is goneskiz probablyz.

Do any of you guys know what I should do? Keep playing it legit and email a little later acting surprised that my shiet did not come in. Or just F it and start a brand new account. But am worried I need a new home IP or computer. Any CAGz that regularly use AT still get there prizes fine?

lol, Well I got a tip for fellow CAGz that play LSC/CB zero all your tix for stuff and make sure you have the item in hand first, if you are gonna attempt to use AT and if you have a stash built up.

I iz such an idiotz catz. FMLz :whistle2:( z[/QUOTE]

Deep breath, exhale a few z's, try to relax. I can't understand exactly what you are saying happened with your prizes. It sounds like you ordered some stuff on the legit account 5/1/09 and it hasn't come yet. To my knowledge nobody has ever been flagged for using the autotyper, or the same ip address as a flagged account. The only way I could see you getting into trouble is if you were using all the accounts at once, as others elsewhere have theorized that running too many accounts at once got some of thier (non-legit) accounts flagged. It seems unlikely, but I don't want to say more so as to avoid bot talk.

If you are really worried I would quit maxing the 72k account, open a new one, and use that until you receive a prize from the 72k account. If you receive a prize from the 72k account feel free to get back to work on it.

[quote name='killer9']dvd player 6.60 lbs
160 gb hd 1.20lbs
grill 8.20 lbs[/QUOTE]

The odd thing is I got shipping info for the DVD player tonight, but the shipping weight is .5lbs. I assume it is a mistake that will get updated about the same time I get an estimated delivery date.

just ordered forza 2 and the earbuds. Will be redeeming the soundbag in like 100 tickets.

Then its an extra xbox controller, windows controller, and ogio bag for me I guess...

OH MY GOD!

Flexicon has a "no sound" button now!!! When did that happen?? Oh man, definately coming back this time and getting all of the prizes I've been wanting for a month or two now.

P.S. Used the autotyper on AnagramSolver for about 6 months now to get me 35,000+ tickets (I know, even with it I don't play that much) and have received all of my prizes.

P.P.S. Ordered Too Human on 5/8 and received it about a week ago for those who were wondering.

They added that when they recently changed from LSC to CB. All of the flash games thankfully have that mute button now.

[quote name='Whirly']When someone receives a prize, please say if you used an autotyper, and if so which one.(anagramssolved, CBxL, DBN)[/QUOTE]

When you read the title of this thread you will understand why we won't be doing this.

[quote name='Whirly']People are mentioning the use of typers everywhere, so you have to go one way or the other.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this, the autotypers still get microsoft the searches unlike the bots. I see nothing wrong with the typers.

I received shipping notice yesterday for a white 360 controller (should be here the 29th) and used the flexicon anagramsolved autotyper.

[quote name='Whirly']People are mentioning the use of typers everywhere, so you have to go one way or the other.[/QUOTE]
It depends how you define each. Some of the bots are autotypers, but they are still considered bots. It's not like Microsoft is getting scammed out of anything anyway. The autotypers and bots do the searches.

Uh... What part of​
*NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*
do you not understand?​

If you want to talk about that stuff, take it somewhere else, or face the consequences. :whistle2:#​

[quote name='A Gamer']
Uh... What part of​
*NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*
do you not understand?​
If you want to talk about that stuff, take it somewhere else, or face the consequences. :whistle2:#​
[/QUOTE]

Coming from a senior member of the cheating network? Yeah....:roll:

[quote name='Whirly']When someone receives a prize, please say if you used an autotyper, and if so which one.(anagramssolved, CBxL, DBN)[/QUOTE]

I think we've been toeing the line about "Bot Talk" for a while now, I'm pretty sure listing the bot someone is using when they announce the prize they are getting would be crossing that line pretty strongly.

Whether you believe the AutoTyper to be a bot or not, I think everyone agrees that DBN, and CBxL are bots so maybe that kind of discussion should not be going on in here.

[quote name='EchaniDrgn']I think we've been toeing the line about "Bot Talk" for a while now, I'm pretty sure listing the bot someone is using when they announce the prize they are getting would be crossing that line pretty strongly.

Whether you believe the AutoTyper to be a bot or not, I think everyone agrees that DBN, and CBxL are bots so maybe that kind of discussion should not be going on in here.[/QUOTE]
CBxl. CBX, and DBN are all bots so I can see why we don't discuss them. The autotyper is different so we should be able to talk about that if it gets brought up.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Coming from a senior member of the cheating network? Yeah....:roll:[/QUOTE]

The point is not what someone does elsewhere, but what is permitted in this forum. If you want the forum yanked feel free to continue this discussion. Seeing that most of us like this thread it'd be nice if we could stop this conversation here.

Can we just get rid of the last couple of pages? When you search for Club Bing it's pretty easy to stumble on this thread, and I'd rather not have a bunch of people using bots to force MS to create even more restrictions.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='louiedog']It's about the rules on THIS site. You obviously don't get it.[/QUOTE]

I obviously do get it, nowhere in the header of this thread does it say "autotyper". If that is what the mods meant, they should put it in there instead of backseat mods complaining.

and this is why we dont talk about bots here. yea botters are scumbags who ruined the game for legit players.

But mainly, it fucking opens a can of worms just like this.

MS has announced pricing For Windows 7. I wonder this will affect sales of XP for those of you who get that prize in order to sell for cash. Maybe clubbing will add Win7 to the prize list? (In 2013!)
From Friday through July 11, consumers in the U.S. will be able to buy an upgrade copy of Windows 7 Home premium for $49 or Windows 7 Professional for $99.

When boxed copies of Windows 7 go on sale on October 22, Microsoft plans to charge $119 for Home Premium, $199 for Professional and $219 for Ultimate.
The Home Premium upgrade is down $40 from the product's original price, although the Vista product had already gotten a price cut along the way. The Professional and Ultimate versions are priced similar to where Microsoft was with Vista.
The upgrade prices apply to those moving from a previous version of Windows to Windows 7, but only those from Windows Vista will be able to upgrade without doing a clean installation of the product.
The full versions of Windows 7--the editions for those without a copy of Windows -- will be priced at $199 for Home Premium, $299 for Professional and $319 for Ultimate. The Ultimate and Professional editions are again on par with their Vista counterparts, while Home Premium is down from the $239 that Microsoft had charged with Vista.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I obviously do get it, nowhere in the header of this thread does it say "autotyper". If that is what the mods meant, they should put it in there instead of backseat mods complaining.[/QUOTE]

The functional difference between the autotyper and the others is what website it was downloaded from. They all do searches, they all generate revenue for MS, they are all bots. The last time this argument was made it ended in the mods coming through and cleaning house on every post that mentioned it. Whether you like it or not, agree with me or not, it has already been ruled something not to discuss by the mods. End of story, end of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back