Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='inubu']Any chance that when you redeemed your prize, you wrote it as follows:

Mystah Muraz
123 Mayne Streetz
Loss Angelez, in teh Kalifoniaz

If so, UPS might have had some issues with delivery....

Just don't give up yet, there is still time.[/QUOTE]

XD :applause:

[quote name='inubu']Any chance that when you redeemed your prize, you wrote it as follows:

Mystah Muraz
123 Mayne Streetz

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Mystah Muraz
123 Mayne Streetz

That is awesome :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='inubu']any chance that when you redeemed your prize, you wrote it as follows:

Mystah muraz
123 mayne streetz
loss angelez, in teh kalifoniaz

if so, ups might have had some issues with delivery....

Just don't give up yet, there is still time.[/quote]
lmfao

Mystah Muraz
123 Mayne Streetz

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']That is awesome :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]

LOL! That is BEYOND awesome! :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Mystah Muraz
123 Mayne Streetz

zomgz! Uz mustz bEEz psyzchicz. Howz did UZ git mah addurwz? :Dz

I got the pen set today, a yellow pen, a blue pen and....a green pen with "microsoft advertising written on it" like they ran out of the triangle pens and grabbed one out of the cup the employees grab pens out of.

:) and keep ur head up muzras, sometimes it takes a while.

Has anyone received a copy of Office Ultimate or a Zune in a while? I ordered each (on different accounts) during the first week of May and have received neither. I have received the other prizes ordered around the same time (third account), but on the other hand I haven't seen reports of anyone else receiving these in months. Anyone had any luck or should I just keep waiting?

[quote name='JScottB']I have some Irish Spring in my bathroom cabinets, anyone interested? I'm willing to part with it at $10 a bar, a real bargain!!![/QUOTE]if anyone is considering this... DON'T DO IT! last time i bought a "new" bar of soap off of him it had a pube on it.

Mystah Muraz
123 Mayne Streetz
Loss Angelez, in teh Kalifoniaz[/QUOTE]ahaaha that was brilliant. i'm naming a star after you for that.

[quote name='JScottB']SOAP???!?! for 5050 tickets? ARE THEY BLEEPING KIDDING??!??!?!?! I see this soap goes for around 20 bux a pop. I must be missing something here, is it made with gold? I have some Irish Spring in my bathroom cabinets, anyone interested? I'm willing to part with it at $10 a bar, a real bargain!!![/QUOTE]

It's dipped in cocaine, so you know it's high quality! Here's to hoping they add a shammy next.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I got the pen set today, a yellow pen, a blue pen and....a green pen with "microsoft advertising written on it" like they ran out of the triangle pens and grabbed one out of the cup the employees grab pens out of.

:) and keep ur head up muzras, sometimes it takes a while.[/QUOTE]

will do :D

nao haf to bEE patientz catz.

lolz tough crowd here I tellz ya, tough crowd. No respectxz, no respectxz I tellz ya.

[quote name='The93owner']I just got shipping confirmation for the Zune Dock Pack I received last month. lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just got a shipment notification for a pack of cards that shipped 3/17.
I have no idea what the hell is going on anymore.

Same here, just got a shipping confirmation for PG4, which I got May 21st. I got all excited for a minute thinking it was my damn 360...

[quote name='muzras']will do :D

lolz tough crowd here I tellz ya, tough crowd. No respectxz, no respectxz I tellz ya.[/QUOTE]
oh god, now he's doing a rodney dangerfield impersonation.

[quote name='muzras']will do :D

lolz tough crowd here I tellz ya, tough crowd. No respectxz, no respectxz I tellz ya.[/QUOTE]

Just having fun with you, Muraz. Your posts always brighten my day. Or shoud I say, your "postz".

I received the 5 Song Downloads I ordered on 5/13. I also received the 10 Song Downloads I ordered 5/14. However, I haven't received the 1 Song Download orders that I placed on 5/12 and 5/13.

Also, I've gotten a couple old confirmation emails, as well.

Woooooo Hoooooo!!!!! I have three consoles coming... :D

Oh... Wait... Those shipping emails are for the consoles I already got, like a week ago... :roll:

Shipping emails seem to back in form today... Not only did I get notifications for the prizes that actually shipped today, but I think I got notifications for ALL of the prizes I received the past couple weeks... :applause:

If this keeps up, my site will not survive past the end of this week... :cry:

[quote name='kaydensmom69']if anyone is considering this... DON'T DO IT! last time i bought a "new" bar of soap off of him it had a pube on it.[/QUOTE]

I TOLD you then, it was just a long eyelash, jheesh! If you'd rather spend 5 days accruing points for a 'minty sudsdown', that's your prerogative. I'm just offering an alternative. ;)

Got my 10 song download code i ordered 5/14, but went to use it and it says the code is expired. WOOT!

Still haven't got my 500 frequent flyer miles i ordered on 5/13/09.

[quote name='Negra3060']Just checked my all my e-mails and found like 11 shipping confirmation e-mails for stuff I already received.[/QUOTE]

Same here, got like 5 shipping emails for stuff I already got.

Man, of the 8 music download codes I ordered, only 4 of them work. The other 4 are either expired or have been used up. Anyone else, besides modchamp, experience this?

edit: I rechecked my math and it's one "5 song downloads" and two "20 song downloads" that aren't working.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Negra3060']Just checked my all my e-mails and found like 11 shipping confirmation e-mails for stuff I already received.[/QUOTE]

Yep, i just got 6 confirmations for things i have had in my grubby little hands for about a month now...

[quote name='free_willy']Yesterday received CamelBak Water Bottle ordered 5/21.

Today received Binoculars ordered 5/11 and Yoga Mat ordered 5/21[/QUOTE]

I love those camelbacks!!!!

How thick is that yoga mat? Would it be good for situps?

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']
How thick is that yoga mat? Would it be good for situps?[/QUOTE]

I hope so, that's the reason I got it. But I haven't seen it yet -- my wife called to tell me it came in today.

It has to be better than the hardwood floors, though =/

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']I love those camelbacks!!!!

How thick is that yoga mat? Would it be good for situps?[/QUOTE]

they're about 7mm thick, nothing too good, but it'd be better than doing it on the floor.

oh, and realize that you'll never be able to fit the thing back into its case.

[quote name='Ninja300x']Play and charge kit gone[/QUOTE]

Nooooooooo, was gonna order a second to a different address missed it by just a few hours. Guess one will be good enough for now, hope they add more stuff...other than brownies and soap I mean come on...I'd rather have a toaster again.

Yeah...I also got a shipping conformation email earlier today for Too Human (the copy I received two weeks ago). I hope the other items I'm waiting on get corresponding emails in the same time frame (after the delivery...:roll:).

[quote name='A Gamer']Woooooo Hoooooo!!!!! I have three consoles coming... :D

Oh... Wait... Those shipping emails are for the consoles I already got, like a week ago... :roll:

Shipping emails seem to back in form today... Not only did I get notifications for the prizes that actually shipped today, but I think I got notifications for ALL of the prizes I received the past couple weeks... :applause:

If this keeps up, my site will not survive past the end of this week... :cry:[/QUOTE]

I've wanted to say this for a while to you and the other CAGers who helped put the info together:

"Great Job!" :)

Don't worry. Just continue to keep that page updated. Microsoft WILL slip up again...just a matter of time. It's also nice to have available if emails get sent to someone's spam box without them realizing it.

[quote name='Ninja300x']Play and charge kit gone[/QUOTE]

That SUCKS! I was 20 tickets shy of another one (I was waiting for the day change tonight). I managed to order three the first week they were back up:

1 for me
1 for my sister
1 for a friend

I was trying to get a fourth for my cousin. I guess that's what I get for slacking last week. :cry:

^^ same I managed to order 3 also , 2 for me I need a replacement since my battery died out on me and my dog ate my play and charge cord , but I want a secondary battery for a pc controller I'm using also and I ordered one for a friend since I owed him money since he bought me a couple games from steam sales

I was gonna go for a 4th play and charge kit using another relatives address but microsoft has had them up before in the past so I know they'll be back again at some point. However I really wish they'd bring viva piñata to clubbing or Perfect Dark 0 since I never picked up those games and I don't really feel like paying for em X_X

[quote name='meatwad3000']However I really wish they'd bring viva piñata to clubbing or Perfect Dark 0 since I never picked up those games and I don't really feel like paying for em X_X[/QUOTE]
definition of CAG. hahaha

Perfect Dark Zero would be great but I doubt it. I do wish they would add some other games though, been the same ones for quite awhile now. But until they add some more goodies I'll just keep hoarding points.

[quote name='modchamp']Perfect Dark Zero would be great but I doubt it. I do wish they would add some other games though, been the same ones for quite awhile now. But until they add some more goodies I'll just keep hoarding points.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know what you mean right now I'm just stocking up on points since the only cheap things I'm interesting in buying now is another Wireless 360 controller for windows and a copy of Zoo Tycoon however I plan on selling all the extra controllers I got so I can put some money away towards a HDTV :D

does this mean that my xbox360 is going ship after a year ordered it at 4/7 no shipping confirmations like you old dates that aleradly shipped so i didn't get back ordered or clubbing didn't ship me it yet. any thoughts how about you guys that ordered something near the month of 4/7 and didn't get shipping confirmation.

Anyone in CA get Too Human or GeOW yet? I ordered GeOW the first day it was up and Lost Odyssey a few days later, yet I received LO first. It's making me think the account I ordered Too Human and GeOW from has been flagged. A Gamer's website says a .40 lbs item is being delivered tommorrow but I have one more prize I ordered that could fit that weight; the pen and notebook. Of course, this is assuming the prize is shipping to me and not someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back