Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Whirly']Aww, the grill is gone, too bad...

I suppose its GOW and another controller for me.[/QUOTE]NO! i forbid you to get another controller.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']What exactly are people getting shipping confirmations for? Orders that have alreays arrived?[/QUOTE]

Order details Please.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']What exactly are people getting shipping confirmations for? Orders that have alreays arrived?[/QUOTE]
Most prizes that shipped Friday had the corresponding shipping/tracking emails go out. Anything shipped prior to that is still SOL. However, it looks like they finally got their e-mail bot to connect to their UPS shipping system properly again. The shipping/tracking emails would go out about the same time that CLS/CB would 'push' their tracking data to UPS at the end of their business day. Since CLS/CB does not ship on Sat or Sun, no shipping emails are expected today or tomorrow. But I am anticipating (hoping?) that the shipping/tracking emails resume again on Monday.

Be sure to add the following address to your address book (or white-list, etc) so that they don't end up getting eaten by your spam filter:

I suspect this is because they have only been shipping 300 to 500 UPS packages a day recently, down from over a thousand a day a few weeks ago. Now that they aren't buried any more, they had time to do stuff like re-boot the email computer (which had probably been sitting there unnoticed with a BSOD this whole time). :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='A Gamer']Most prizes that shipped Friday had the corresponding shipping/tracking emails go out. Anything shipped prior to that is still SOL. However, it looks like they finally got their e-mail bot to connect to their UPS shipping system properly again. The shipping/tracking emails would go out about the same time that CLS/CB would 'push' their tracking data to UPS at the end of their business day. Since CLS/CB does not ship on Sat or Sun, no shipping emails are expected today or tomorrow. But I am anticipating (hoping?) that the shipping/tracking emails resume again on Monday.

Be sure to add the following address to your address book (or white-list, etc) so that they don't end up getting eaten by your spam filter:
I suspect this is because they have only been shipping 300 to 500 UPS packages a day recently, down from over a thousand a day a few weeks ago. Now that they aren't buried any more, they had time to do stuff like re-boot the email computer (which had probably been sitting there unnoticed with a BSOD this whole time). :lol:[/QUOTE]
Alright well that is good news at least. Still waiting to see if they send me a second pair of earbuds that I ordered in May. I ordered a pair in October before the rule change.

I'm not sure if this is right, but here is the current list that is being compiled.

Xbox 360 - 15 LBS
Wireless Keyboard/Mouse - 5.7 LBS
Chair - 4.7 LBS
Food Network Favorites - 2.94 to 3.0 LBS
Black and Decker Drill Set - 5.20 LBS (03)
Bliss Tried and Blue Travel Kit - 0.08 LBS (03)
CamelBak Better Bottle - 0.80 LBS (03)
Habu Gaming Mouse - 1.5 to 1.80 LBS (03)
30gb Zune - 1.42 to 1.8 LBS
Vista Ultimate - 1.0 to 1.2 LBS
Zune Car Pack - 0.96 LBS
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Black - 0.80 to 1.00 LBS (42)
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows - 1.00 to 1.20 LBS (42)
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller White - 0.80 to 1.20 LBS (42)
Intellimouse - 0.83
Flight Simulator - 0.76 to 0.8 LBS
Forza - 0.4 LBS
Twill Hat - 0.36 LBS
Shirts .20 LBSscene it/ 2.60 lbs
cook book: 2.50 lbs
toaster: 20lbs
zune dock pack: .85 lb
sound bag: .88 lb
fable: .35 lb
fusion tumbler: 1.04 lbs
zune av pack: 1.14 lbs
zune cable pack: .63 lb
net ball game: 1.15 lbs
cook with jamie: 3.65
everyday italian: 2.16
everyday pasta: 2.05
kitchen timer: 1.72
too human -.75-.9
lost odyessy-.78-.9

[quote name='carwave']just received the blue half dome ogio bag. ordered it on the first day it came out[/QUOTE]

I got the blue Ogio bag on Friday as well. Except I ordered the green one. I guess they ran out of green and just sent me the next best thing.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I'm not sure if this is right, but here is the current list that is being compiled.

... snip plagiarized list ...

[/QUOTE]
You could least give credit due...

And, perhaps explain what the (03) and (42) mean for people that don't know UPS on a most intimate level...

[I know her well... :whistle2:#]

UPS Service Level Designations:
03: UPS Ground (signature requirement is optional)
42: UPS Ground Signature Required

Edit: just in case anyone missed it... The lines with (03) and (42) were my contributions to the list that he copied from some other site and posted here... :roll:

[quote name='A Gamer']You could least give credit due...

And, perhaps explain what the (03) and (42) mean for people that don't know UPS on a most intimate level...

[I know her well... :whistle2:#]

UPS Service Level Designations:
03: UPS Ground (signature requirement is optional)
42: UPS Ground Signature Required

Edit: just in case anyone missed it... The lines with (03) and (42) were my contributions to the list that he copied from some other site and posted here... :roll:[/QUOTE]

tsk tsk :shame:

why do people keep plagiarizing and not giving credit on here? its not that hard, and thank you for all of your knowledge a gamer! all the stuff/intel/info you've provided have been really helpful

[quote name='Whirly']I dont think signature was required for my black xbox controller though...[/QUOTE]agreed. the UPS guy didn't make me sign for my 360 controller for windows, but in the past they always did. maybe he just got lazy.

1k ticks a day, and the ticket limit resets at 7pm central. As many prizes as you want, but games only give a certain amount of tickets before all the puzzles are gone. You can have as many accounts as you want however, so you can earn, say, 10k tickets in a day from 10 different accounts. BUT you can only order one of each prize to each address, but multiple of the same prize to different addresses, even on the same account.

Did that help?

People wanted a list of weights, so I gave it too them. I sorry that I didn't give credit, but I didn't feel like it is the best place on the internet to link too. But since you guys want me to give them credit...The list was taken from *never mind*. Just by looking at that page you can see that everything they do is not allowed over here.

you probably should'nt have linked them nor should you have even posted it. its pretty moot now as they are giving shipping confirms now anyway.

[quote name='Whirly']1k ticks a day, and the ticket limit resets at 7pm central. As many prizes as you want, but games only give a certain amount of tickets before all the puzzles are gone. You can have as many accounts as you want however, so you can earn, say, 10k tickets in a day from 10 different accounts. BUT you can only order one of each prize to each address, but multiple of the same prize to different addresses, even on the same account.

Did that help?[/QUOTE]

Definately, thanks alot. Is there a few quick and easy earning games? Im playing the chictionary and this will take me all day lol.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']People wanted me to give them credit so I did. Whatever.... When they stop sending shipping confirmations maybe it will be useful again idk.[/QUOTE]

I suggest you edit that post and remove the link. decrot should do the same.

[quote name='badboysean']Definately, thanks alot. Is there a few quick and easy earning games? Im playing the chictionary and this will take me all day lol.[/QUOTE]

There are no games where you can get 1000 tickets in like 10 minutes, if that's what you're asking. It usually takes around one hour of anagram games to get 1000.

[quote name='badboysean']Definately, thanks alot. Is there a few quick and easy earning games? Im playing the chictionary and this will take me all day lol.[/QUOTE]

Flexicon is one of the best games, along with the anagram games chicktionary, spelling bee, and word slugger. The first post has more information.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']People wanted me to give them credit so I did. Whatever.... When they stop sending shipping confirmations maybe it will be useful again idk.[/QUOTE]
Course, posting the link is just as bad, possibly worse. You obviously know who created the original thread, so it would be nice to edit your post to include something like:

"cameronfield has been compiling a list for several weeks now, with the help of members from some other forum:"

Not to mention that the list you posted is quite old, and includes USPS prizes that do not show on my site. The current list looks more like this:

Code:
0.40 lbs          Forza 2 for Xbox 360                 Ground
0.40 lbs          Gears of War for Xbox 360            Ground
0.76 to 0.90 lbs  Flight Simulator X Deluxe Win32      Ground
0.80 lbs          CamelBak Better Bottle               Ground
0.80 lbs          Kitchen Timer                        Ground
0.80 lbs          Bliss Tried and Blue Travel Kit      Ground
0.80 to 0.93 lbs  Rhythm Sound Bag                     Ground
0.80 to 1.00 lbs  Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Black   Sig. Req.
0.80 to 1.20 lbs  Xbox 360 Wireless Controller White   Sig. Req.
0.83 lbs          Intellimouse                         Ground
0.96 lbs          Zune Car Pack                        Ground
1.00 to 1.20 lbs  Vista Ultimate                       Sig. Req.
1.00 to 1.20 lbs  Xbox 360 Controller for Windows      Sig. Req.
1.42 to 1.80 lbs  Microsoft ZUNE 30GB                  Sig. Req.
1.80 lbs          Habu Gaming Mouse                    Ground
1.87 lbs          Everlast Wobble Board                Ground
2.61 lbs          SceneIt? for Xbox 360                Ground
2.7               Ogio Bags                            Ground
2.94 to 3.00 lbs  Food Network Favorites               Ground
4.70 lbs          Coleman Woodsman Chair               Sig. Req.
5.20 lbs          Black and Decker Drill Set           Ground
5.70 lbs          Wireless Laser 6000 Desktop V2       Sig. Req.
15.00 lbs         Xbox 360 System (20 gig)             Sig. Req.

[quote name='A Gamer']Course, posting the link is just as bad, possibly worse. You obviously know who created the original thread, so it would be nice to edit your post to include something like:

"cameronfield has been compiling a list for several weeks now, with the help of members from some other forum:"

Not to mention that the list you posted is quite old, and includes USPS prizes that do not show on my site. The current list looks more like this:

Code:
0.40 lbs          Forza 2 for Xbox 360                 Ground
0.40 lbs          Gears of War for Xbox 360            Ground
0.76 to 0.90 lbs  Flight Simulator X Deluxe Win32      Ground
0.80 lbs          CamelBak Better Bottle               Ground
0.80 lbs          Kitchen Timer                        Ground
0.80 lbs          Bliss Tried and Blue Travel Kit      Ground
0.80 to 0.93 lbs  Rhythm Sound Bag                     Ground
0.80 to 1.00 lbs  Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Black   Sig. Req.
0.80 to 1.20 lbs  Xbox 360 Wireless Controller White   Sig. Req.
0.83 lbs          Intellimouse                         Ground
0.96 lbs          Zune Car Pack                        Ground
1.00 to 1.20 lbs  Vista Ultimate                       Sig. Req.
1.00 to 1.20 lbs  Xbox 360 Controller for Windows      Sig. Req.
1.42 to 1.80 lbs  Microsoft ZUNE 30GB                  Sig. Req.
1.80 lbs          Habu Gaming Mouse                    Ground
1.87 lbs          Everlast Wobble Board                Ground
2.61 lbs          SceneIt? for Xbox 360                Ground
2.7               Ogio Bags                            Ground
2.94 to 3.00 lbs  Food Network Favorites               Ground
4.70 lbs          Coleman Woodsman Chair               Sig. Req.
5.20 lbs          Black and Decker Drill Set           Ground
5.70 lbs          Wireless Laser 6000 Desktop V2       Sig. Req.
15.00 lbs         Xbox 360 System (20 gig)             Sig. Req.
[/QUOTE]
Whatever just trying to help and that list is from a different website that I will not post, but it is made by the same person.

I usually max out to 1,024 tickets per day playing Flexicon while taking answers from http://www.anagramssolved.com (which is entirely legal/not against CB's rules). What I do to get the extra 24 tickets is I intentionally leave an answer blank so I only get 24 tickets. So when I hit 999 tickets I can still get the full 25 the next game to get a total of 1,024. A lot of people are doing this.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Whatever just trying to help and that list is from a different website that I will not post, but it is made by the same person.[/QUOTE]
I know... I am a senior member there, too... :whistle2:#
And, if you look at the date on that post, you will see it was last updated 6/2... So, it is an old list... The list I posted above was updated yesterday... The point is that your original post inferred that it could have been you doing the compiling of said list, when in fact all you did was copy-n-paste someone else's work... I don't care that you posted the list (or the URL)... Just that you didn't make it clear that it was someone else's hard work.

According to amazon it's 5 pounds shipping weight. But, you should be getting a shipping email, apparently they are sending them out again.

[quote name='cin84_12']Anybody know how heavy the DVD player is? Mine should be coming this week.[/QUOTE]
I don't think they have shipped yet. My expected ship date is 6/25/09-6/28/09 and I am fairly certain I ordered the day they showed up (along with the grill and external HDD).

I beleive it is the Samsung DVD-1080P9, so based on my sources I expect the weight to be roughly 4 to 5 lbs shipped.

Edit: Doh... Too slow...

[quote name='A Gamer']I know... I am a senior member there, too... :whistle2:#
And, if you look at the date on that post, you will see it was last updated 6/2... So, it is an old list... The list I posted above was updated yesterday... The point is that your original post inferred that it could have been you doing the compiling of said list, when in fact all you did was copy-n-paste someone else's work... I don't care that you posted the list (or the URL)... Just that you didn't make it clear that it was someone else's hard work.[/QUOTE]
Alright well the URL has been deleted and I'm glad that everything is cleared up. Won't happen again senior member ;)

[quote name='kaydensmom69']lol, yeah i bet he's sweatin' like a slave.[/QUOTE]
I don't see any CAGs digging through hundreds of pages of posts trying to put together a list... So, obviously it isn't an easy thing... Perhaps no blood-n-sweat, but no doubt a lot of time-n-frustration... ;)

Sometimes I feel like I am workin' like a slave... But not much sweatin' involved while mashin' away at the keyboard all day... and night...

[quote name='muzras']I ordered lost odyssey and scene on 5/1 with tools set. I still have not got these. Seems like everyone got these already. Should I be worried? :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

I ordered Too Human, Gears of War, Lost Odyssey, and Scene It 2 on 5/1. I received Too Human and Gears of War about 3 weeks ago. Still no Lost Odyssey or Scene It. No idea.

[quote name='vliam']I ordered Too Human, Gears of War, Lost Odyssey, and Scene It 2 on 5/1. I received Too Human and Gears of War about 3 weeks ago. Still no Lost Odyssey or Scene It. No idea.[/QUOTE]

thanks for answering. hope our stuff comes in soon :D

[quote name='vliam']I ordered Too Human, Gears of War, Lost Odyssey, and Scene It 2 on 5/1. I received Too Human and Gears of War about 3 weeks ago. Still no Lost Odyssey or Scene It. No idea.[/QUOTE]

Yea I have rcvd scene it and too human but havent rcvd Lost Odyssey which I ordered on 5/1 hope we get our missing prizes by this week.
If not I think I am going to :bomb:. LOL

[quote name='killer9']u is probably flagzored for cheatzoring[/QUOTE]

teh funnyz/weirdz thingz Iz I did not cheatsorz on that account It iz my og account. I tryed teh auto typerz on another but it was too slow and kept messing up and I gave up on it.

[quote name='Whirly']I may order the zune premium earplugs, but do they work with other MP3 players or just the zune?[/QUOTE]
They work with any mp3 player with a standard 3.5mm headphone jack. So essentially, yes.

According to that CBX tracking, Scene It will arrive here tomorrow. Unless some other mysterious package is coming that weighs about 3 pounds.

Ordered on 5/19; shipped 6/18, est. arrival 6/23. As usual, no shipping conf. was received.

SOAP???!?! for 5050 tickets? ARE THEY BLEEPING KIDDING??!??!?!?! I see this soap goes for around 20 bux a pop. I must be missing something here, is it made with gold? I have some Irish Spring in my bathroom cabinets, anyone interested? I'm willing to part with it at $10 a bar, a real bargain!!!

Lol was just about to post that, wtf? Just another way for them to entice people to waste tickets as opposed to getting something meaningful.

[quote name='JScottB']SOAP???!?! for 5050 tickets? ARE THEY BLEEPING KIDDING??!??!?!?! I see this soap goes for around 20 bux a pop. I must be missing something here, is it made with gold? I have some Irish Spring in my bathroom cabinets, anyone interested? I'm willing to part with it at $10 a bar, a real bargain!!![/QUOTE]

LOL. This just made my day.:applause::rofl:

Maybe this means that they are going to add something good. I noticed that the last time they added a bunch of useless stuff everyone used all their tickets on that stuff and had nothing left when the good prizes were posted.

[quote name='muzras']teh funnyz/weirdz thingz Iz I did not cheatsorz on that account It iz my og account. I tryed teh auto typerz on another but it was too slow and kept messing up and I gave up on it.[/QUOTE]

Any chance that when you redeemed your prize, you wrote it as follows:

Mystah Muraz
123 Mayne Streetz
Loss Angelez, in teh Kalifoniaz

If so, UPS might have had some issues with delivery....

Just don't give up yet, there is still time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back