Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='winterice']Anyone in CA get Too Human or GeOW yet? I ordered GeOW the first day it was up and Lost Odyssey a few days later, yet I received LO first. It's making me think the account I ordered Too Human and GeOW from has been flagged. A Gamer's website says a .40 lbs item is being delivered tommorrow but I have one more prize I ordered that could fit that weight; the pen and notebook. Of course, this is assuming the prize is shipping to me and not someone else.[/QUOTE]
I haven't got any of the games I ordered. I ordered 4 games on May 1st, and I ordered Forza 2 back on April 8th. I haven't got that either. I did get a black and pink 360 controller shipped to me towards the end of April, and a white controller on May 5th.

I contacted Puretracks (the mp3 site) about Club Bing's messed up promotional codes. As it turns out, one of the codes expired in April, and yet Club Bing sent it to me for use yesterday. Also, Club Bing sent me two codes twice.

I've contacted Club Bing, so hopefully I get it resolved.

This was just a heads up to anyone who is considering the mp3 downloads. The Puretracks site isn't too bad at all, and the mp3s are DRM free, but the wmas aren't. However, if Club Bing won't send me my codes and fix the expired code, then ordering mp3s should be considered a gamble.

Some new prizes up, all DVDs:

Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan DVD
Baby Einstein - Baby Beethoven DVD
Madagascar DVD
Madagascar - Escape 2 DVD
Ratatouille DVD

Hahaha they put up t-shirts for dogs first and now they're putting up dvds of the dog whisperer. Whatever happened to those good old days when they were obsessed with kitchen appliances like toasters and overpriced can openers. Looks like those good old days are gone with the wind just like club live and club bing has now brought overpriced dog shirts and dvds.

[quote name='The93owner']Some new prizes up, all DVDs:

Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan DVD
Baby Einstein - Baby Beethoven DVD
Madagascar DVD
Madagascar - Escape 2 DVD
Ratatouille DVD[/QUOTE]

5200 points for Ratatouille! Do they just apply the point values at random?

[quote name='inubu']5200 points for Ratatouille! Do they just apply the point values at random?[/QUOTE]

It's about demand. That's the only DVD I'd buy from that list.

Wow, I really hope they put something good up after putting these lower values items up lately. I just started saving a bit on one account and have another that I just order controllers from once I reach 4,500... but at this rate, they could easily increase the price of controllers =/

I dunno @ 5200 tickets ratatouille sure as hell ain't worth it especially when 360 controllers are cheaper and you can just sell the controller and buy ratatouille in retail and still have more money after >_>

[quote name='trips13']thats like paying 40-50$ for a $15 dvd! insane. i think they have a monkey just picking the point values.[/QUOTE]
I agree that the ticket amount is too much compared to other prizes. However, it's not like putting money in. If I had the tickets just lying around, I just might be tempted to order the Madagascar DVD or the Ratatouille DVD for my cousin because it's free. Why? Because it's like paying $0 for something that's $15 but having to do hours of easy data entry while listening to music.

[quote name='Gabriels']Hahaha they put up t-shirts for dogs first and now they're putting up dvds of the dog whisperer. Whatever happened to those good old days when they were obsessed with kitchen appliances like toasters and overpriced can openers. Looks like those good old days are gone with the wind just like club live and club bing has now brought overpriced dog shirts and dvds.[/QUOTE]

I miss the Kitchenaid stuff. I was waiting for a food processor but they just never added one lol.

i have a question

has anyone here been investigated for fair game play and actually received the prize in question?..my sister ordered a zune and i was just wondering if there was any chance she might still receive it

[quote name='stacey369']has anyone here been investigated for fair game play and actually received the prize in question?..my sister ordered a zune and i was just wondering if there was any chance she might still receive it[/QUOTE]

I don't believe there's any "investigation" done. They just assume that you're guilty, flag you, and move on.

I ordered my CamelBak bottle on 6/9, is there a possibility that it was shipped 6/22 to me? Or am I just being unrealistic, Austin is a pretty big city.

[quote name='Whirly']I ordered my CamelBak bottle on 6/9, is there a possibility that it was shipped 6/22 to me? Or am I just being unrealistic, Austin is a pretty big city.[/QUOTE]you would have gotten a shipping email. they're sending them again.

Does anyone know what could possibly weigh .1 pounds? The tracking site says there is a package coming to my town of that weight, even though I haven't ordered anything lately that would already be coming. I really doubt there is anyone else in my town that would have ordered anything.

Is anyone else getting "All puzzles completed" on a bunch of the games? I'm getting it on everything except Chicktionary so far. And I've only played Word Slugger like 2 times.

[quote name='killer9']i want the halo 3 legendary they had earlier[/QUOTE]

So does everyone that ordered it.

Edit: got shipping on one of my hard drive as well (ordered 5/27, the day they launched), yea!! Oddly I did not get a shipping confirmation for the one ordered the next day.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Arleisha']Is anyone else getting "All puzzles completed" on a bunch of the games? I'm getting it on everything except Chicktionary so far. And I've only played Word Slugger like 2 times.[/QUOTE]

I was earlier, just close the window and reopen it.

Shipping confirmation on Hard Drive, I think I may be the first to report it :D

Ordered on the 26th!

1.20 lbs for you shipping tracker users!

Got shipping confirmation for everything ordered in the month of May, and received this month in the past 2 weeks, I thought I was going to get some repeated prices and I was exited. Also got my shipping confirmation for Xbox 360 System (20 gig) ordered Sun 5/24/09 12:19 AM.

got a shipping confirmation for dvd player and zune earplugs both ordered on 5/26

did anyone get a shipping confirmation for the george foreman grill yet?

No shipping email yet but there is a listing for a shipment for my city.... it's .8 which is the weight of the bottle which it what I ordered on the 26th... so hopefully...

I live in a very small town so I would think it was my order but surprisingly last week I saw 2 shipments for here listed that weren't mine... who woulda thunk it someone else here using bing...

Damn, still waiting on 360 ordered 4/7. With other people getting them, I'm worried I might have gotten flagged, though I'm not sure why. Is there anyway to tell on the account page? I got 20 points and donated them to charity just to see if it would ding me or something, and it seemed to go OK.

You could try to order something else on the account. Something small like the net and ball game. It seems like a lot of prizes in April were never shipped out.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']You could try to order something else on the account. Something small like the net and ball game. It seems like a lot of prizes in April were never shipped out.[/QUOTE]

I ordered Too Human on 5/2, haven't gotten that either, but again there seems to have been some weirdness with the games shipping out at different times (though I've gotten games ordered on others accounts). That's why I tried the donation thing, to see if it would say I was banned or something. Next Wed will be the 12 week mark, so I'm going to send them an e-mail then.

I messed up badz I think. I such a dumbz dumbz. :cry:z

Do they IP / computer flag with your other accounts for using auto typer on 1?

My original account ordered games and stuff on 5/1, I tried the AT out the 2nd account with a way lower ticket balance on 6/1 when they took away the flash games changed to Bing. Mainly picture this was my bread and butter game. Used it to fill up 2 accounts, 1x a day. Then I tried using the AT for 3 dayz (temptationz [damnz Uz!], mii fingerz hurt, and jealous of CAGz maxing 3-4 accountz a day) cuz it was slow and kept messing up for me, gave up on it.

I got the items ordered on 5/1 on the secondary account I used the AT on, ordered 2 tools set and stuff 1 on each account.

I think I F'ed myself really bad. My legit/OG account (never used AT on) still has 72k tickets currently, after ordering a bunch of junk on 5/1. I think they flagged this one cuz of the IP or computer serial ID off my secondary account with the lower balance. lol what is really stupid of me is I did not cheat when I ordered the stuff on 5/1. I attempeted/cheated (epic fail cheating cuz word slugger brings up captchas way too fast) it for 3 days from 6/1-6/3 then went back to doing the legit way. But since there is lag on shipment of items, they screwed me / checked after in June/09 on me for items I ordered 1 month back when they had not shipped, and it was on Teh wrong account lol. Plus from 6/4 on my time was probably wasted on putting 1024 tix a day on the legit account that was "flagged".

I have not sent in any email asking what is going on but since everyone got the tools and lost odyssey my og account is goneskiz probablyz.

Do any of you guys know what I should do? Keep playing it legit and email a little later acting surprised that my shiet did not come in. Or just F it and start a brand new account. But am worried I need a new home IP or computer. Any CAGz that regularly use AT still get there prizes fine?

lol, Well I got a tip for fellow CAGz that play LSC/CB zero all your tix for stuff and make sure you have the item in hand first, if you are gonna attempt to use AT and if you have a stash built up.

I iz such an idiotz catz. FMLz :whistle2:( z

[quote name='killer9']it takes a month if u have not received it yet you are not getting it[/QUOTE]

Lately it has taken a month but Iv'e had prizes shipped to me wayyy past the 12 weeks period before..it took 4 months to receive the Zune I ordered. Iv'e ordered several other things and they have been back ordered and arrived in 2-3 months. In general I'd say if anyone has ordered something and it has been 12 weeks,just email them and politely ask where you stuff is. Most likely they will just say it's back ordered.

playing legit pays off doesn't it.. you don't have to go through the hassle of bitching to microsoft and have them find out you used some sort of autotype.

[quote name='The93owner']playing legit pays off doesn't it.. you don't have to go through the hassle of bitching to microsoft and have them find out you used some sort of autotype.[/QUOTE]
not really... i played legit for my 360 everyday never received it.. 4/4

[quote name='The93owner']playing legit pays off doesn't it.. you don't have to go through the hassle of bitching to microsoft and have them find out you used some sort of autotype.[/QUOTE]
My first ever account was legit 100% not even autotyper. And Im still waiting for my lifecam VX6000 and I ordered different prizes after that and I seemed to have no problem with those prizes. And Im still waiting for them to answer my email for over years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back