Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']YAY! I got Scene It? today, just in time for the weekend! Ordered 8/18 :D[/quote]

I ordered the day before you and haven't received it. :cry:

You youngins don't know nothing about patience! Back in FAburary, we had to grind out our tickets and wait long after 6-8 weeks for our prizes! And even if we e-mailed em', we were told we were nothin' but cheaters after all our hard work and then we had to start all over again. Lousy little...*murmurs in a low grumbling voice about Incentlogic and WW2*

[quote name='WarriorBlake']You youngins don't know nothing about patience! Back in FAburary, we had to grind out our tickets and wait long after 6-8 weeks for our prizes! And even if we e-mailed em', we were told we were nothin' but cheaters after all our hard work and then we had to start all over again. Lousy little...*murmurs in a low grumbling voice about Incentlogic and WW2*[/quote]

And we liked it we LOVED IT!

I was wondering the prize updates were done with any sort of pattern, and if so how often are the prizes updated?

P.S. Don't know if this is commonly used, but u can gain an extra 19 points per day if you simply earn one less ticket in a game of chicktionary or spelling bee. Anything helps.

[quote name='lucao']I was wondering the prize updates were done with any sort of pattern, and if so how often are the prizes updated?

P.S. Don't know if this is commonly used, but u can gain an extra 19 points per day if you simply earn one less ticket in a game of chicktionary or spelling bee. Anything helps.[/quote]

This first question should be added to the FAQ..

No pattern, they're done randomly on almost any day of the week. We just gotta stay on our toes. They change from time to time, on average it takes like 3 or 4 days for something to change; whether something is removed or added.

Yes, you can earn another extra 19 tickets like that.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']You youngins don't know nothing about patience! Back in FAburary, we had to grind out our tickets and wait long after 6-8 weeks for our prizes! And even if we e-mailed em', we were told we were nothin' but cheaters after all our hard work and then we had to start all over again. Lousy little...*murmurs in a low grumbling voice about Incentlogic and WW2*[/QUOTE]

Well I really only express concern because other people who ordered the same product way after me are getting it very quickly (supposedly). I really don't care what you had to back in February, it's a different story.

yeah but no one really cares if you aren't getting ur item if it has been less then 8 weeks. This thread doesn't need to be filled with people bitching about waiting a little while for an item. I like it when people say they got a shipping confirmation or received their item because it gives me a sense when mine will be coming but. We all know lsc has its own little way of shipping out items so JUST DEAL WITH IT.

[quote name='@ndrew']yeah but no one really cares if you aren't getting ur item if it has been less then 8 weeks. This thread doesn't need to be filled with people bitching about waiting a little while for an item. I like it when people say they got a shipping confirmation or received their item because it gives me a sense when mine will be coming but. We all know lsc has its own little way of shipping out items so JUST DEAL WITH IT.[/quote]

I also like it when people tell when they ordered and that they haven't gotten their item. It gives me an idea to where I stand on my order.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']Damn. It's been about 6 weeks with no Rock Band for me so I guess I'll wait 2 more weeks before contacting them since their email said 6-8 weeks.[/quote]

If you write to them in less than 12 weeks, you'll get a form letter telling you it could take up to 12 weeks for processing and delivery. If you wait until after 12 weeks, you'll get a form letter that says the item is on backorder. Either way, you'll get no answers from them.

[quote name='as50193']anyone know how long til rock band ships? I ordered it about 9/5[/quote]

2 days and your already asking? Usually 8-12 weeks.

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']This first question should be added to the FAQ..

No pattern, they're done randomly on almost any day of the week. We just gotta stay on our toes. They change from time to time, on average it takes like 3 or 4 days for something to change; whether something is removed or added.

Yes, you can earn another extra 19 tickets like that.[/quote]

Thanx

[quote name='WarriorBlake']You youngins don't know nothing about patience! Back in FAburary, we had to grind out our tickets and wait long after 6-8 weeks for our prizes! And even if we e-mailed em', we were told we were nothin' but cheaters after all our hard work and then we had to start all over again. Lousy little...*murmurs in a low grumbling voice about Incentlogic and WW2*[/quote]
:applause:

Well said. All of these complaints about things ordered in July. Well guess what. I'm waiting on Vista Ultimate and I ordered it in June.... 2007! You never know if you might end up waiting for a very long time. Deal with it.

[quote name='Firethorne']:applause:

Well said. All of these complaints about things ordered in July. Well guess what. I'm waiting on Vista Ultimate and I ordered it in June.... 2007! You never know if you might end up waiting for a very long time. Deal with it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, join the club. I ordered 4 in June 2007. Didn't get a single one. But, I got an email on August 7th saying they were going to ship it, and needed to verify the address. They said they would ship it within 12 weeks of August 29th. Maybe If I'm lucky I'll see it pretty soon, since when they actually ARE going to ship something, it doesn't take more than 2 weeks.

[quote name='quadomatic']Yeah, join the club. I ordered 4 in June 2007. Didn't get a single one. But, I got an email on August 7th saying they were going to ship it, and needed to verify the address. They said they would ship it within 12 weeks of August 29th. Maybe If I'm lucky I'll see it pretty soon, since when they actually ARE going to ship something, it doesn't take more than 2 weeks.[/quote]

Yeah I have 2 vistas coming from july of 07. Lets see if we actually get them...a year later.

just wondering, about how many points do you guys usually earn a day?

yesterday, i played the whole day and maxed out my points, but i dont think i got time to do it everyday.. haha

[quote name='cyberduelist2']just wondering, about how many points do you guys usually earn a day?

yesterday, i played the whole day and maxed out my points, but i dont think i got time to do it everyday.. haha[/quote]

Look at the first couple of pages of this thread and you'll find your answer

I just placed an order for the Camera like 5 min ago and I havent recieved it yet LSC is a crock! ok now that saracasm is over lol I finally got to 40000, but i was mad because i was stuck at 39940 and hit my limit so had to wait till 6 pm yesterday and then my internet was out all night just my luck lol

[quote name='goldeneye64']Received Scene-It this morning in NY. Ordered it on 8/21.[/quote]

Did you get a shipping email? I ordered mine the next day and hopefully it went out in the same batch. I did not get a shipping confirmation and my UPS guy doesn't bother ringing my apartment or leaving a note, so I have to keep on my toes. Hopefully karma will break the elevator when my mixer arrives and he'll have to carry it up the stairs to my building's office.

[quote name='louiedog']Did you get a shipping email? I ordered mine the next day and hopefully it went out in the same batch. I did not get a shipping confirmation and my UPS guy doesn't bother ringing my apartment or leaving a note, so I have to keep on my toes. Hopefully karma will break the elevator when my mixer arrives and he'll have to carry it up the stairs to my building's office.[/QUOTE]

Nope never received a shipping email or anything about it being shipped. But saw most people who ordered it a few days before me received it late last week so I was expecting it by the middle of the week if it did ship.

[quote name='goldeneye64']Received Scene-It this morning in NY. Ordered it on 8/21.[/quote]
Congrats! I ordered on the 23rd so hopefully I'll get mines this week.

Got my Scene it today.
Ordered 8/15
No shipping notice.
Got my toaster too, but not pics.
Ordered it 8/21

sceneit000.jpg

Got Two Items today:

1: Zune Backpack ordered 8/16 received shipping confirmation late last
week

2: SceneIt ordered 8/15 no shipping confirmation

UPS dropped off backpack than came back when he saw second package for my address: Boston, Ma area

Hey, do you guys think that with the 360 price dropping, that the amount of tickets that we will have to pay will be lowered?

[quote name='killer9']pix of toaster now or lies[/quote]

Got it for someone else and it is not here to take a pic of.
So just call me a liar in that case I guess. :^o :p

The 360 controller I ordered on 8/18 arrives tomorrow. I got shipping confirmation 9/3. I got a 2nd confirmation today for a 2nd controller I ordered maybe around 3 weeks ago. I received my zune backpack and Kameo in less than a month. So I'm getting really luck with my prizes. I'm in CA..

[quote name='@ndrew']
images

This is the toaster from LSC :booty: MUHAHAHAHAHAH[/quote]

Hey, I know many people who actually have that toaster, well...I know 3 people that have that toaster (No, not all girls, one's a guy....with his sister >_>) I'd get one just for kicks, it would make a good conversation piece I suppose...

[quote name='killer9']no im just saying i wanna see what it looks like to see if its worth it[/quote]

toaster000.jpg

She emailed me this pic of it :)
It's not s very good pic but maybe you can tell enough how it looks.
I think the toaster now listed will look different.
It is a big machine. Kinda like one in a restaurant I worked in once.

Got my scene it, ordered 8-18. CA.

Now to wait for the next holiday/family gathering so it can actually be used.

EDIT: Just now checked my hotmail email and they sent me a shipping conf. for my 360 controller which I ordered 5 days after scene-it. No confirmation for scene-it whatsoever, not that it bothered me much.

[quote name='samisdumm']Anyone know how long it takes to recieve music?[/quote]
Anywhere from 1-2 weeks. The music downloads are *mostly* strapped down with DRM. I only got one song out of 20 that did NOT have DRM on it. Not that it degrades the value of free songs or anything. At least its legally obtained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back