Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Might wanna check the front door :) cuz I got mine today (I'd post pics..but its just a timer). Also its black and not red like the picture, mine atleast. Whoohoo free stuff...and my controller is set to be delivered tomorrow.

Side note, no shipping info for the timer, but did get it for the controller.[/quote]

I checked. Still not here. Where do you live? I hope I get the black one.

[quote name='cyberduelist2']i dont see any zune earphones..[/quote]

Look under Zune accessories, in the 1-1000 ticket section.

Attack!!!!!! Xbox (20gb) is back under controller 42k tickets= rip off considering office is 25k and worth same as 360 (my prediction was right about it returning soon if it was going to :D)

[quote name='@ndrew']Attack!!!!!! Xbox (20gb) is back under controller 42k tickets= rip off considering office is 25k and worth same as 360 (my prediction was right about it returning soon if it was going to :D)[/quote]
HOLY fuckING SHIT!!

it is there!!!

Edit: Fixed front page

Now to see how long it lasts. Could be longer then last time since they are completely eliminating the 20 gb. Glad i got mine at 35k tickets :D. Although i wouldn't mind having another 360, one i don't have the tickets two im going for camera. Might get it if its there for another 29 days when i would hit 42k on second account but i doubt it will be. I guess its not that bad of deal since they took office standard down again :cry: If u cant wait for standard to come back then get the office ultimate at 48k and sell it and get 60gb one. I sure as hell would give 6k tickets for extra 40gb of space seeing that 8gb's is already used up on the damn thing when you get it.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PACKS OF PENS U CAN GET FOR 42k. 120 PEN PACKS THAT'S 360 PENS TOTAL. Thats what they based the price of the 360 on. 360 pens or a 360 how can we choose OMG :bomb: (pens will last longer b4 they break lols)

This is if the pens were 350 tickets ( not positive about price)

UPS came today. Dropped off the $150 in meat I ordered from Omaha Steaks, and left a notice for a second package that needed a signature...from Live Search. :shock:

(Could it be....is it the mythical 360 from February?) \\:D/

I called to schedule pickup, and got the the tracking information, since I had no idea anything was coming.

...It weighs 1.90 lbs.

It's the fucking Kitchen Timer!!!! :bomb:

I just surpassed the 25,000 point margin and I am really tempted to order Rockband. But I really want and need a Zune. So should I wait?

I was about to order a controller and looked at the price and thought " Is it a pack of 8 controllers or something?!"

[quote name='lucao']I just surpassed the 25,000 point margin and I am really tempted to order Rockband. But I really want and need a Zune. So should I wait?[/QUOTE]

Well, with Rock Band 2 coming out, see if a Zune becomes a prize within some time. If not, maybe RB2 will be a prize and you can get that. And if you wait long enough, maybe you can get both!

[quote name='lucao']I just surpassed the 25,000 point margin and I am really tempted to order Rockband. But I really want and need a Zune. So should I wait?[/quote]
Definatly, since the Zune 120 was announced. An 80GB will probably be added soon, but don't quote me on that

[quote name='Maniacmous']I ordered a 360, already have one, but I know for a fact it's gonna break eventually.[/quote]

[quote name='killer9']also y i want another[/quote]

One of the reasons I didn't get one. If I recall, some of the ones that were sent out in the last batch were actually refurbished units and were non-HDMI.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']One of the reasons I didn't get one. If I recall, some of the ones that were sent out in the last batch were actually refurbished units and were non-HDMI.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and my current one is both HDMI (though I don't use that functionality yet - waiting to get an HDTV) and not refurbed. That being said, it would be really nice to have a spare around, though I def. would have preferred a 60GB or an Elite...I might just have to go buy a 120GB laptop drive and modify this new one a little bit, have a bit more to lose now that I've got a 2nd hard drive to toss around.

If you are planning on selling the 360, go for Office Standard or Ultimate instead.

The only reason I see if you want to go for the 360 is if you don't already have one and you don't want to bother with selling Office on Ebay/Amazon. It's still cool that they have it up there and I would order it if I had the pts

I would spend all 38k of my tickets on a rock band 2 bundle if they put it up since it is coming out soon. I'm getting the game on release day, but if I could get the bundle and just give the game to gamestop, that would be sick.

42,000 for a 20gb 360:shock: Thats ridiculous.

Well at least this time there is a picture and a description on what your ordering.

(i'm still pissed mine didnt come with anything extra when it clearly said bundle:cry: )

Xbox 360 seems a little high. I guess its because its more popular. Hopefully they put up the new generation zunes.

[quote name='erehwon']They just had to up it. I'm at 35000, but I doubt it will last long enough for me to get to 42000.[/quote]

Grrrr, at least I'm not the only one. I have an account with 35k I've been sitting on since July just in case they didn't ship the 360 I ordered in June (which they didn't). Finally it's back, and instead of having enough tickets I'm a week worth of tickets short. Maybe I'll have enough when it comes back in November and costs 60k tickets.

Crap. My brother wanted a 360 too. He only has 36K points. I doubt it'll last 6 days... they'd probably still take orders but end up cancelling them.

My account has exactly 42K points (was saving my points in case they added something good), so I'll probably just end up ordering it for him.

man i'm 700 tickets away form the 360!! if it goes away before i can get more tomorrow night i'll cry a little... i don't think i should get my hopes up anyway, if i do get one without them canceling it will be in like a year and a half :(

42,000 is an absolute ripoff, just wait for Office Standard 2007 to come back (again) and sell it on eBay for $230+. That alone will get you an Arcade and you can hack a Western Digital hard drive to work in it for $35 to $65 (depending on how ghetto you want it). If it were a 60gb I could see 42,000, but seriously a 20gb? When the last bunch had a ton of refurbs in the group?

Heck, do what I did, grab a used one (who knows if that's what LSC is going to give you anyway) off of eBay, it'd run in the $150-$175 range...
[quote name='Drkirby']Looks like its already gone :([/quote]
Look under the controller. They like to bunch the 360 hardware together, mainly to subside the rush on it...

[quote name='Oktoberfest']
img17.jpg
hmm, it's still there for me... read earlier posts about where to find it[/quote]

Me too.
Steelsmack has some pretty good views. I'd go with his if it wasn't showing up for me. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back