Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']I ordered up the wireless keyboard last night as well as another controller![/quote]
kool (long time since i used a k for cool)

but uhh...

i just ordered mine on the 13th so im pretty happy because i need a new one but just tell us when you get it

So anyone know how often they add games? I've been playing this for about 4 months and the only game I've seen them add is the Word Duel. It would be nice if they'd do some card based games like Pyramid but since that wouldn't require use of Live Search I don't see them doing that.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']So anyone know how often they add games? I've been playing this for about 4 months and the only game I've seen them add is the Word Duel. It would be nice if they'd do some card based games like Pyramid but since that wouldn't require use of Live Search I don't see them doing that.[/quote]
They rarely add games and I don't think we will ever see any card based games. Word based only.

My Vista came today. Ordered August 29th.

2008-09-15-62631.jpg

I got the same reply that Frog Ribs got when he asked about his Xbox:

[quote name='Live Search Club']Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Support. We are looking further into this issue, your patience is appreciated.[/quote]

I should know not to get my hopes up, but perhaps the February Xboxs will be shipped with this latest batch; we're getting different responses than normal! I just hope it comes soon, because the main reason I'm getting a 360 is for Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, which comes out November 11th. I've never been more excited for a game in my life! I have it pre-ordered, and I must be able to play it the day it comes out.

[quote name='Pressedlee']My Vista came today. Ordered August 29th.

2008-09-15-62631.jpg
[/QUOTE]

haha nice :D

I'm still waiting on my Vista Ultimates from June/July 2007... :drool:

[quote name='Pressedlee']My Vista came today. Ordered August 29th.

[/quote]

Congrats. Is that August 2007 or 2008? I'm waiting on my 2007 Vista ultimate.

[quote name='macontosh2000']I just received Halo 2!

Ordered: 6/28/08
No shipping e-mail[/quote]

Hey miracles do happen! Congrats!

I got Halo 2 today as well, ordered 7/26. Perfect timing as I only have Rock Band on my 360 currently and although I've played Halo 2 on PC, I haven't gotten very far on it.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Well, to help reassure you, that's the exact same response I got when I emailed them regarding my missing frequent flyer miles. It took them about a month, but I finally got them.[/quote]

That's the same response I got when they sent the wrong t-shirt. It's been around 6 weeks and I haven't heard from them.

Shit -- I was shooting for the camera, but ran out of Flexicon. I think I've got 18k to go...that's gonna be a lot of Chicktionary! :cry: Any chance Flexicon is due for some new puzzles?

I was wondering what the best thing is to save for right now. I'm thinking I won't bother with saving for the 360. Should I wait for that Office Standard to come back or try for the ultimate? Wouldn't one of those net me enough on ebay for a Xbox 360 Arcade? I already have a 360 component cable I got on clearance, and I just picked up this morning a 20 gig Xbox 360 drive from Target for $25.

Also got Halo 2 ordered 8/4 no shipping confirmation. First time I didn't have to sign for something. When i came home a box fell out of the door. I wasnt even sealed it just had a white strap holding it closed. Also it was the platinum hits version.

I received my timer yesterday ordered 8/23, hopefully ill get my toaster this week like everyone else, i put one letter wrong on my address when i ordered it on 8/20 so i hope it doesnt get screwed up

Got a UPS Notice yesterday, and wasn't sure what I was gonna get

Today I got home and my Mom handed me a large package. Turns out it was a 360 controller!

I noticed that they sent me a bigger box than last time, and I don't remember the other one having batteries

[quote name='PR Mega X']Shit -- I was shooting for the camera, but ran out of Flexicon. I think I've got 18k to go...that's gonna be a lot of Chicktionary! :cry: Any chance Flexicon is due for some new puzzles?[/quote]

Doubt it champ, I killed my allotment of Flexicon about 5 months ago and haven't seen any updates since then.

How could you hate chicktionary. It made me better at typing and I earned stuff for doing it. Flexicon to me is boring and seems like it takes longer to get my tickets. I can get my tickets in chicktionary 10-15 minutes faster then playing flexicon.

I got my toaster today. Orderd on 9/4. This is the fastest I've gotten a prize. This toaster is huge. lol. My eyes got wide when I first got sight of the box.

[quote name='bsloss16']they jacked up the price of the mixer by 3000 why did they do that?[/QUOTE]

it's not like jacking up prices has never happened before. I am not surprised.

What is flexicon maxed out on? I maxed out a while ago and here where I hit the top: 22,155 points. Have they add enough puzzles for me to get 2k tickets (I'm hoping for double ticket day)?

[quote name='YouDummy']The long answer - the one that spans across all four puzzles - that is the Flexicon. You should only have to type in the first couple of words of the Flexicon into the Flexicon solver, and it should come up with the answer.[/quote]
My problem is that I get the same eleven results and none of the links match my puzzle. And my puzzle continues to be the same even after I skipped it.

The Flexicon I get is "Do you drink I think too much?".

[quote name='lucao']My problem is that I get the same eleven results and none of the links match my puzzle. And my puzzle continues to be the same even after I skipped it.

The Flexicon I get is "Do you drink I think too much?".[/quote]
I almost never use the flexicon cause it usually doesn't give me the rightp uzzle. Try each clue until your puzzle comes up

[quote name='bsloss16']they jacked up the price of the mixer by 3000 why did they do that?[/quote]

Hopefully that doesn't mean it just got real popular. I ordered it two weeks ago and I hope there isn't a backlog I have to wait in.

[quote name='e3revolution']29k thats great... that leaves my about 4-5k of games saving 2k[/QUOTE]

I maxed on Flexicon a couple weeks ago - 35,499 tickets.

[quote name='lucao']My problem is that I get the same eleven results and none of the links match my puzzle. And my puzzle continues to be the same even after I skipped it.

heres the answer not that hard http://www.anagramssolved.com/flexi...79a354886838d682b615c8d0401d1b7a9d0&contrast=

your still using anagrammar (says it has felxicon answers yet they don't work) site probably and not anagramssolved.

I put in the word 'drink', and got 10 results, all were wrong. I then put in both the words 'drink' and 'think', and it was the first result.

i'm kind of late but I just noticed they removed the 360 Pro bundle from their prize list. I guess lots of people redeemed their points when it was available. And Wow some of you guys went for the big ticket items. How many hours did it take you guys to rack up all those points? Do you guys play daily?

[quote name='KSHLove']i'm kind of late but I just noticed they removed the 360 Pro bundle from their prize list. I guess lots of people redeemed their points when it was available. And Wow some of you guys went for the big ticket items. How many hours did it take you guys to rack up all those points? Do you guys play daily?[/QUOTE]

For me, one hour of Chicktionary = the 1000 point per day maximum. Take that times the number of days to get the prize.

Got my package and it was Scene It. looks like it would be in my best interest to passively play lsc again, who knows what else may pop up.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='inubu']For me, one hour of Chicktionary = the 1000 point per day maximum. Take that times the number of days to get the prize.[/quote]

Haha I see, I thought about doing that with Flexicon but I can only play so many hours of the same game in a week. I used to play Chictionary myself but I discovered flexicon was worth more.

I was not aware they put a cap on tickets you can earn playing a particular game. That sucks :drool:

[quote name='KSHLove']Haha I see, I thought about doing that with Flexicon but I can only play so many hours of the same game in a week. I used to play Chictionary myself but I discovered flexicon was worth more.

I was not aware they put a cap on tickets you can earn playing a particular game. That sucks :drool:[/QUOTE]

haha back when club live first went up, I remember the max amount of points you could get for a game was like in the thousands only

Wow, I was about to order the mixer today and now they raised the price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='e3revolution']By the way... how come my signature doesn't show up all the time?[/quote]

Only shows up once per page. It's always your first post on a page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back