Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like im not going to get the games from the bundle

Dear Live Search Club Participant,

We are corresponding with you in regards to your recent inquiry about your XBox 360 prize order. The XBox Pro-Bundle was a promotional item and is no longer available. We have substituted the XBox console for your order. As per our Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to substitute a prize of comparable value.

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Support

looks like i gotta pay for my halo 3 now.

Dear Live Search Club Participant,

You are receiving this email because you recently placed an order with Live Search Club. This order was cancelled because the item you requested is currently on backorder. While we hope to get this item back in stock soon, your account has been re-issued with 42,000 tickets for your Xbox 360 System (20 gig) prize order for you to make another selection. These tickets are immediately available to you to redeem for another prize of choice in our Prize Mall.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Thank you for being a loyal Live Search Club participant!
Kind Regards,

The Live Search Club Team

Please do not reply to this email, this is an unmonitored alias.
Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our online Privacy Statement.

Microsoft Corporation One Microsoft Way Redmond WA 98052
They haven't put my points back yet.

EDIT: Points are back and 360 is gone from my order history. At least I can use my tickets to order something else and my brother can earn his own points if he still wants the 360.

Last edited by a moderator:
that's too bad. Get points for 8 more days and hope Office Standard comes back and get two of those, sell them, and buy an Elite with the cash u get

[quote name='Miranda']They haven't put my points back yet.

EDIT: Points are back and 360 is gone from my order history. At least I can use my tickets to order something else and my brother can earn his own points if he still wants the 360.[/quote]

When did you order yours? I hope that me, Frog Legs, and whoever ordered theres don't get the same thing. However using those tickets to get items to sell wont be that bad either ^^

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']that's too bad. Get points for 8 more days and hope Office Standard comes back and get two of those, sell them, and buy an Elite with the cash u get[/quote]

I already have a 360 that I got from LSC. I ordered this one to be shipped to my brother since he doesn't have one yet and his account was 5,000-6,000 tickets short of getting one when they put them back up so I used the points from my account. I'm kind of happy it got cancelled since he can use his account to order it if he still wants it. He doesn't really have the time to sell the smaller prizes. He barely even has the time to play the games (I got most of his points for him).

[quote name='WarriorBlake']When did you order yours? I hope that me, Frog Legs, and whoever ordered theres don't get the same thing. However using those tickets to get items to sell wont be that bad either ^^[/quote]

That one was ordered when they most recently put them back on 9/11/08.

[quote name='Miranda']That one was ordered when they most recently put them back on 9/11/08.[/quote]

Ok. Then if the points were refunded cause of backorders, that must mmean we MAY be getting ours soon! :pray:

[quote name='WarriorBlake']Ok. Then if the points were refunded cause of backorders, that must mmean we MAY be getting ours soon! :pray:[/quote]

Yes, maybe, JUST maybe they're saving a few for us!

[quote name='winterice']I got my toaster today. Orderd on 9/4. This is the fastest I've gotten a prize. This toaster is huge. lol. My eyes got wide when I first got sight of the box.[/quote]

I wonder if they're sending out a batch of toasters now. I ordered one on 9/12. My coffeemaker is dying. I wish they would bring that back. They probably won't though.

Best of luck to all the 360 hopefuls! I'm just hoping some other decent big-ticket items start showing up. Even if it's kitchen stuff...I'll take a food processor, or some nice cutlery.

[quote name='YouDummy']I put in the word 'drink', and got 10 results, all were wrong. I then put in both the words 'drink' and 'think', and it was the first result.[/quote]
The best way to get results is just like you did, use the most obscure word from the hint, it will return the least amount of results. If it doesn't narrow it down enough, I like to use quotes around the exact phrase, so "drink I think" (with the quotes) would return 1 result on anagramssolved's flexicon finder.

I ended up with a borked Seekadoo yesterday... title was "short people" or somesuch, answers were things like Wee Willie Keeler and Napoleon Bonaparte. Problem is, they had Napoleon spelled as "Napolean" in the puzzle proper, thus I could not finish it. Bah.

Going for Scene It! myself. I wonder if they'll ever put Zunes back. My wife loves the one I got a couple months ago, especially now that she can use downtime at work to play Hexic.

Got my Xbox 360 controller yesterday that I ordered way back on 6/25/2007. That's right 2007. Delivered via UPS and I had to sign for the package. I have one more controller I ordered on 6/28/2007. Hopefully, that'll be here in a few days.

[quote name='kaw']Got my Xbox 360 controller yesterday that I ordered way back on 6/25/2007. That's right 2007. Delivered via UPS and I had to sign for the package. I have one more controller I ordered on 6/28/2007. Hopefully, that'll be here in a few days.[/quote]

wtf 2007? have you tried contacting MS about your orders? Are they back ordered or something? Seriously though, over a years wait for a damn controller is unacceptable.

[quote name='KSHLove']wtf 2007? have you tried contacting MS about your orders? Are they back ordered or something? Seriously though, over a years wait for a damn controller is unacceptable.[/quote]

A year ago alot of our accounts were zeroed for "cheating" and all our prized were canceled. Last month we all got an email saying we would be getting our prized, probably because of some lawsuit, which were predominantly windows vista ultimates. So it looks like we should finally be looking out our window for the UPS man after a year...

so last night I maxed out on flexicon. and in the "points earned" box instead of saying 25 points it said "unspecified" and gave me no points. Has anyone else seen this happen and do you think it'd be worth e-mailing MS? I know i'd probably just get a canned response and no points...

[quote name='GBmanNC']A year ago alot of our accounts were zeroed for "cheating" and all our prized were canceled. Last month we all got an email saying we would be getting our prized, probably because of some lawsuit, which were predominantly windows vista ultimates. So it looks like we should finally be looking out our window for the UPS man after a year...[/quote]

oh that explains it. Yeah I heard about this last year, but waiting over a year for your prize :roll:. Shame on you MS.

Hooray! Windows Vista Ultimate arrived via UPS this morning. I had ordered in June of last year, right before the Great Points Purger of 2007.

[quote name='Gohan']Hooray! Windows Vista Ultimate arrived via UPS this morning. I had ordered in June of last year, right before the Great Points Purger of 2007.[/quote]

Did you have to sign for it? Congrats on getting your year old goods also.:applause:

Yea, the Vista/Controllers I ordered where attempted to be delivered yesterday, being sick I didn't hear it, and obviously noone else did, but 2 packages from Microsoft are being re-delivered today.

I just received the same order that I got sometime last year today

Windows Vista Ultimate
VX-6000 WebCam

I just got back from a friend's house and UPS delivered a Vista Ultimate while I was gone. There was only one copy of it, though I had two ordered. Hopefully the other one will come sometime. My mom did have to sign for it. So I'm still waiting on one Ultimate and two controllers.

[quote name='Gohan']Hooray! Windows Vista Ultimate arrived via UPS this morning. I had ordered in June of last year, right before the Great Points Purger of 2007.[/quote]

And so it begins!

Something from MS was attempted to be delivered today. I havent ordered anything and I havent played this game since July 07, and all of my accounts were zeroed...

Note says I need to sign for it though and I havent had to sign for anything from this site.

Sweet! I hope 360s will ship soon as well!

[quote name='life.exe']Something from MS was attempted to be delivered today. I havent ordered anything and I havent played this game since July 07, and all of my accounts were zeroed...

Note says I need to sign for it though and I havent had to sign for anything from this site.[/quote]

Zeroed accounts are getting loot. Go grab it.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']so last night I maxed out on flexicon. and in the "points earned" box instead of saying 25 points it said "unspecified" and gave me no points. Has anyone else seen this happen and do you think it'd be worth e-mailing MS? I know i'd probably just get a canned response and no points...[/quote]

I get this if I'm away from the game for to long, and it logs me out. It also states that there are no more puzzles when that happens. You aren't maxed out until around the 36,000 mark if you are completing the puzzles.

[quote name='life.exe']Something from MS was attempted to be delivered today. I havent ordered anything and I havent played this game since July 07, and all of my accounts were zeroed... [/quote]

Wait a second, you are getting these prizes on zeroed accounts? Did you get the 'update your address' email on these accounts? If not I think a lot of us could have a lot more stuff than expected heading our way.

[quote name='YouDummy']I get this if I'm away from the game for to long, and it logs me out. It also states that there are no more puzzles when that happens. You aren't maxed out until around the 36,000 mark if you are completing the puzzles.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip...turns out that is exactly what happened!

[quote name='Access_Denied']Omg!!! My Vista Ultimate From July 07 Came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg!!!! Omgwtfroflolftwbbq!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

argh, mine better come today as it did not come yesterday

and my roommate has a shirt with your sig on it

hmm looking on their website, I think they ship on Saturday only if the shipper paid a premium (or shipped like overnight shipping or something)

not sure though

[quote name='mikebz28']Did you have to sign for it? Congrats on getting your year old goods also.:applause:[/quote]
Yes.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Did any of you with stuff from last year get shipping emails?[/quote]
Nope.

[quote name='kvadair']Wait a second, you are getting these prizes on zeroed accounts? Did you get the 'update your address' email on these accounts? If not I think a lot of us could have a lot more stuff than expected heading our way.[/quote]
My account was zero'd, and I did receive the "update your address" email on the account that had Vista ordered.

I got all 4 of my Windows Vista Ultimates, account was zeroed, was legit. I'll post a pic after I finish editing out private info from the pics.

[quote name='quadomatic']I got all 4 of my Windows Vista Ultimates, account was zeroed, was legit. I'll post a pic after I finish editing out private info from the pics.
[/quote]

wow :applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back