Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='quadomatic']I got all 4 of my Windows Vista Ultimates, account was zeroed, was legit. I'll post a pic after I finish editing out private info from the pics.
[/quote]
You Sir win America

How much is that worth?

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']You Sir win America

How much is that worth?[/QUOTE]

The retail price is $320, but other sites sell them for quite a bit less.

[quote name='quadomatic']I got all 4 of my Windows Vista Ultimates, account was zeroed, was legit. I'll post a pic after I finish editing out private info from the pics.
[/quote]

Oh My God..:shock:

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']You Sir win America

How much is that worth?[/quote]

[quote name='pitfallharry219']That's nearly a thousand bucks worth of free loot.[/quote]

[quote name='CYRiX']That's like over a grand there in money.[/quote]

:cool:

When mine came yesterday, I was pretty surprised that they shipped it in a plain ol' bubble mailer. Luckily, it was still in good shape.

I ordered mine a few days apart, so hopefully my second one will come in a couple days. I'm still waiting on two controllers also. I ordered those at the same time, so they should come together, correct?

[quote name='@ndrew']did you get all of those vistas legit?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's why I said legit in the post. Really sucked when they zeroed me.

When I emailed them about it this year they told me they'd send one, and then later they sent an email that gave me the impression that they decided I cheated, and then they sent another email saying they were shipping prizes, and needed confirmation of addresses, and then they sent it all and I got it all yesterday.

If you haven't gotten an email recently asking about shipping address confirmation for prizes you ordered last year, sadly, I would say you probably aren't going to be seeing anything soon.

Sweet. My Scene It from 8/22 and mixer from 9/2 both came yesterday. I'm in CA and the packing slip had a date of 9/9 on the mixer, I didn't notice what it said on Scene It. I also got a box of homemade cookies, but those weren't from Microsoft.

Strange. Either they're having problems with their site or they're trying to label me as a cheater. I keep getting the "Your search has triggered our robot detector" while playing seekadoo. I'm not playing fast, I'm getting some wrong, and every once in awhile I use their clues and I'm still getting it. I'm getting it every game and sometimes more than once a game. Anyone else having this problem?

Oh, I forgot to mention. I enter the captchas in correctly and sometimes it makes me do it again. I'll check and double check to make sure they're correct, but it's saying I'm getting them wrong. I just got 3 in the last game and didn't get the tickets for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CO_mommy']Strange. Either they're having problems with their site or they're trying to label me as a cheater. I keep getting the "Your search has triggered our robot detector" while playing seekadoo. I'm not playing fast, I'm getting some wrong, and every once in awhile I use their clues and I'm still getting it. I'm getting it every game and sometimes more than once a game. Anyone else having this problem?

Oh, I forgot to mention. I enter the captchas in correctly and sometimes it makes me do it again. I'll check and double check to make sure they're correct, but it's saying I'm getting them wrong. I just got 3 in the last game and didn't get the tickets for it.[/quote]
maybe u went over max for day

I think there is something wrong with it. It's painfully slow, and mostly it wouldn't pick up that I highlighted something. I didn't get stopped, though.

since u still have to manually click the search button, it should be fine. The only way that you would be caught is if they have an answer for a bugged/impossible puzzle, which is doubtful since it is impossible to do w/out bot

I don't think I'm getting my Rock Band, lol. They probably think I cheated. I used those anagrams solved thing tips. Do those usually get you flagged? I'll probably email to find out if they did flag me.

just got a knock on my door...UPS guy handed be a pretty beat up box which was addressed to my old address which I havent lived at in about a year...open it up and it is the 360 wireless controller / pc receiver combo from live search club.....WOW i am just laughing at the fact that i can't believe this made it to me!!

dsc03428he2.jpg

Just got 2 Vistas, but I had both sent to different addresses. Has anyone received multiple copies of Vista to the same address?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Schwowsers']Just got 2 Vistas, but I had both sent to different addresses. Has anyone received multiple copies of Vista to the same address?[/QUOTE]

Go a few posts back. I got all 4 of mine shipped to my address just fine.

[quote name='quadomatic']Go a few posts back. I got all 4 of mine shipped to my address just fine.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear. I should have a couple more coming then :D

I wish I ordered something before my original account got zeroed. I had about 10,000 tickets before it got zeroed since I was saving up for the zune. I wish I ordered ultimate that way I would have instead of not having anything.

[quote name='Schwowsers']Good to hear. I should have a couple more coming then :D[/QUOTE]

Ummm...if you ordered them all last year, I would assume that if you didn't get them all at the same time, I don't think you'll be getting anymore. I got all 4 of them in separate packages at the same time.

[quote name='quadomatic']Ummm...if you ordered them all last year, I would assume that if you didn't get them all at the same time, I don't think you'll be getting anymore. I got all 4 of them in separate packages at the same time.[/quote]

Did you order them all at the same time? I ordered mine five days apart and so far I've only had one delivered.

XBox 360 20 gb up again for grabs ... only trouble is the ticket price is now 55,000 tickets ..... that is up 20,000 tickets from the total my hubby had to give for one on here. They can keep it.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Did you order them all at the same time? I ordered mine five days apart and so far I've only had one delivered.[/QUOTE]

I ordered each one a few days apart from the others...or maybe it was one each day. I can't remember. They weren't all at the same time though.

Wow they are passing off the 360 for 55,000 tickets? The same one that was once 32,000 tickets? fuck that... Put something up that people can actually afford.

How do you guys get so many friggen tickets????!!!!

How long does it take you to reach like a 360 game??

How long do you play a day???

How many days does it take you to receive a $60 Prize??

I know thats a hecka lot of questions but now that i'm actually looking at what ppl are getting I might have to finally jump in on this.

Thanks Guys.

[quote name='bubbaducky']How do you guys get so many friggen tickets????!!!!

I know thats a hecka lot of questions but now that i'm actually looking at what ppl are getting I might have to finally jump in on this.

Thanks Guys.[/quote]
well, if you play alot of it and reach the maximum of 1000 each day, then you can get a game like scene it in about 6 days. but 1000 is alot and consumes much time.

[quote name='cyberduelist2']well, if you play alot of it and reach the maximum of 1000 each day, then you can get a game like scene it in about 6 days. but 1000 is alot and consumes much time.[/quote]
It doesn't take that long. It takes a little over an hour for me if I attempt to max out.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']It doesn't take that long. It takes a little over an hour for me if I attempt to max out.[/quote]

Alright I'm in. What games do you do to max out??

Any comments are welcome!!!!

[quote name='bubbaducky']How do you guys get so many friggen tickets????!!!!

Thanks Guys.[/QUOTE]

All depends on how fast you can type. For me, one hour = 1000 tickets. Luckily I have a job where I can do all the point-gathering while on the clock.

Chicktionary is really fast if you want to max out quickly for starters. Once you get done with that try flexicon which may take you a while at first, but it yields 5 more tickets a game and can get you more tickets in about the same time once you get use to it.

Don't forget to mention that chicktionary, spelling bee and word slugger are all essentially the same, but the secret to doing them quickly is finding an anagram solving site (I recommend anagramssolved dot com) to get the answers, then just type those words as fast as your fingers will let you. If you type too quickly, you'll get in game captchas and should slow down a hair. I have 75000 tickets on my account, playing mostly flexicon, and the anagram games.

Oh yeah, the 360 for 55,000 tickets is an absolute ripoff. I wouldn't pay the 42,000 tickets, let alone this garbage. They need to add some 360 games to the prize list. I could really use some Halo 3, Gears of War, something like that...

I was going to work for the xBox360 also, but at 55,000 I don't think so.
I hope the ones that order last time get theirs now.
It is so wrong if they don't send those out now.
Hope they add a Kitchenaid food processor next :)

You won't believe this crap, I just got a wireless headset today that i ordered from live search club last year, it was on an account that was labeled as nuked.

mind you i said LABELED AS, i didn't say it was, i guess someone at MS finally realized that it's possible to make a lot of points in a short time without using bots.

but still, i pretty much gave up on ever getting anything.

Now if i would just get my zune, i already got a bunch of other stuff, zune is pretty much the only thing i didn't get yet, but since i keep getting these in reversed order, this mic being one of the first things i ordered after the zune, it's still possible, not that i'm holding my breath after a year.

I just hope they bring back the standard office. I want to sell that for an Xbox 360 arcade. I'm definitely not trying for that 55,000 xbox. It's no longer worth trying for that.

I guess they're going to keep raising the price to see if people keep grinding for tickets anyway. As long as they can keep people coming back to the site with this ridiculous searching scam (it shouldn't count if everyone is only using the engine because it's hardwired to a game to automatically search), they could keep raising the price, but it's looking like they're hitting the ceiling. I have no intention of spending as much time as they're asking for it, or any of their huge ticket prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back