Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='wutaday09']did you get your keyboard yet?

my second one just came though so now i have two the one i got yesterday and todays[/quote]

I ordered my keyboard a week after I ordered my headphones, so I should get it next week :)

And if Ultimate comes back I bet it would be 60K at least

Edit: I actually checked email and it was only 3 days, so hopefully i'll get it Saturday!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't been on LSC in a while. Now, since I'm to lazy to go back 20+ pages, is the MCF Prime Suspects game broken? I can't seem to make it past the level selection page.

If you did get your stuff what state are you in? Has anyone from California recieved their 07 stuff?

[quote name='neverletthem']Haven't been on LSC in a while. Now, since I'm to lazy to go back 20+ pages, is the MCF Prime Suspects game broken? I can't seem to make it past the level selection page.[/quote]
You haven't maxed it out, have you? I did and it basically shows the different levels, but I can't select any. If I log out and try to play, it seems to work just fine...

[quote name='da510']If you did get your stuff what state are you in? Has anyone from California recieved their 07 stuff?[/QUOTE]

I just got my Vista 5 mins ago. I ordered in June 07. I'm in Los Angeles

[quote name='steelsmack']You haven't maxed it out, have you? I did and it basically shows the different levels, but I can't select any. If I log out and try to play, it seems to work just fine...[/quote]

Nope, didn't even finish one of the rooms. Maybe did five or so puzzles.

[quote name='masterchief06']Yes, yes they did. Something tells me they won't last very long at all...:roll:[/quote]
3 4 days ago and so far it lasted most people dont want to get it because it went from 30 something thousand to 42 then to 55 thousand and dont think its worth it

I just received my camera and rockband, rockband only took like 10 days and the camera about a month so not too bad at all.

[quote name='da510']If you did get your stuff what state are you in? Has anyone from California recieved their 07 stuff?[/QUOTE]

San Jose here, got two Vistas yesterday

Got my Zune (30 GB), Webcam, and 360 controller today.

100_0448.jpg

[quote name='neverletthem']Nope, didn't even finish one of the rooms. Maybe did five or so puzzles.[/quote]
Then either try a different browser or clear the cache from the browser you are using. Most likely it has something in the cache that is messing it up...

After a year of waiting if these would ever show up, Microsoft delivers! :applause::bouncy::drool: UPS came today!! It was like Xmas since I did not know what was in each box. :lol: 3 boxes 2 bubble packages.
53454995it7.jpg

THANK YOU MICROSOFT!!!!!

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']This makes me sad that I didn't order anything in 07. I could be getting so much stuff right now like the above picture.[/quote]

The funny thing is that a large part of the stuff from last year people are getting now was earned in just a few hours with some "help".

Here's what I currently have ordered:

-Keyboard (Hopefully will be here by Saturday as I got something in the mail yesterday I order 3 days before the keyboard!)
-Headphones
-Backpack
-Zoo Tycoon 2
-360 Controller

Oh, and I definatly recommend picking up the headphones. They are really great and I like them better than my iPod headphones!

Back when I played in 07, I didn't use bots or anything but I played the stupids games which got me only to 10,000 points before my account was closed. If I played chicktionary like I do now, I would have boat loads of stuff coming to my house. Instead I played stupid games like clink because I was new to lsc back in 07.

Last edited by a moderator:
Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate 7/2/2007 6,000 Tickets
I must have ordered it right b4 they starting zeroing accounts because i got mine like last october then I quit for a couple months then came back. Never had an account zeroed and never had any 'help'.

I'm in Sunbury, PA... in a "major post office" town (so I get stuff a little quicker than other towns that have their packages trickled down another step or two).

Anyway, got a 30 gig black Zune. I ordered the thing like uh... forever ago. 2007, I believe. I wasn't expecting it to come.

I'm now up to...

30 gig Zune
Vista Home Premium
Office 2007 Standard
Rock Band
2 wireless 360 controllers
Kameo (Platinum)
Fable (Platinum)
Scene It!
3000 seres wireless keyboard/mouse
6000 series wireless keyboard/mouse
2x 6000 webcam
3000 webcam
3000 lifechat headset
6000 wireless lifechat headset
the live & let live t-shirt (they sent the wrong size... I ordered 2XL for my bro and sent me a L)
a 1 gig mem stick (the 256 mb one they advertised took forever to arrive and when I got it was a diff brand but upgraded)

and a leather case for the Zune I just ordered. That's my only outstanding now. Gonna work on getting the 360 if it sticks around, as I think mine's a RROD (no HD, guy sold it, but I got a 256mb card) and I'm afraid the HD will overheat it.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']got today: t-shirt, zune earphones, net ball game[/quote]
Did you order the earphones the day they came back and did you get shipping info?

*edit* Is it the new one with the fabric cable?

Got two Vistas today, second delivery attempt. Too bad I forgot my account's password, or I'd have gotten a Zune too lol

[quote name='2574']Did you order the earphones the day they came back and did you get shipping info?

*edit* Is it the new one with the fabric cable?[/QUOTE]

yup, ordered the day it came out. No shipping. I'm keeping it in it's packaging for now since I don't need it right away. The packaging doesn't seem to say anything about a fabric cable...

[quote name='2574']Did you order the earphones the day they came back and did you get shipping info?

*edit* Is it the new one with the fabric cable?[/QUOTE]
Ordered 9/14. Got it today. Yes, the cable is fabric. Haven't opened it yet but the box has a clear plastic that shows the headphones.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']The funny thing is that a large part of the stuff from last year people are getting now was earned in just a few hours with some "help".[/quote]

*cough* seconds *cough*

[quote name='DemonicArc']*cough* seconds *cough*[/QUOTE]

yup, lol

I'm playing legit now though (ie. anagramssolved's autotyper, which I'm still able to get prizes with)

[quote name='Oktoberfest']yup, lol

I'm playing legit now though (ie. anagramssolved's autotyper, which I'm still able to get prizes with)[/QUOTE]

What is this autotyper and is it really considered legit? I've been working at this for a while and hadn't heard about it.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']www.anagramssolved.com and sign up for an account

I just got a few prizes yesterday from accounts that got all their points from using autotyper[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll do that. I probably better not use it on my main account with 36,000 points.

I am in aww, I woke up to the banging of my door from a ups truck. I figured it was nothing for me, but I signed anyway. Then when I took a second glance at this gigantic box I see my name. What could this be. When I opened it I see ROCKBAND! How could this be. I ordered it less than a few days ago accidentally, kindof. I had slightly over 25k in my account and was waiting for a zune, but in my lack of experience with rockband I made an impulse buy.

No joke I ordered this on the 9/24/08 and It arrived. When I get some time I'll put up a scan of the documents I have. Akwardly I didn't even receive a confirmation email.

I've been very surprised these past few days.. For the last four days in a row, I've been receiving packages from Microsoft. Tuesday brought a 30GB red Zune and a copy of Zoo Tycoon 2, Wednesday was two webcams, yesterday was 5 Xbox 360 wireless controllers (for Windows), and today was a second 30GB Zune, this time in black. I have a hunch that more Zunes are on the way. \\:D/

This stuff took over a year to get here. Very bizarre.

Pics:

attachment.php

attachment.php

I've posted a thread about this over at Overclock.net as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back