Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I heard that if you get more than 1000 points in a day that you're at risk for getting banned or getting your points reset. Can anyone confirm how valid that statement is from personal experiences?. Cuz it's sunday and I aint got ish to do, might be on this for awhile.

[quote name='DarkTang']can the autotyper get u banned?[/QUOTE]

I've been using it on two accounts and I've gotten prizes from both so far...

your results may vary, though

it seems pretty safe to use, even the OP says it

[quote name='wutaday09']is the site not working right for anyone else[/QUOTE]

Yeah, not working for me either right now.

It's up for me, just a little slow. And there's a new game, Scary Dingbats.

EDIT: Never mind, now it's communication errors. And Scary Dingbats is just the Halloween version of the hangman game.

Wheee, ordered Scene It!

So I currently have 6 prizes shipping, with my keyboard hopefully coming Monday (didn't come Saturday :( ). And i'm only 5 days away from maxing one of my account to get Rock Band!, though i've now switched to Chicktionary so it should take longer :(

I was out of town this weekend.

UPS tried to deliver a 29.50 lb package on Friday. The driver didn't leave any info on the sender.

...~30 lbs seems a little heavy for an Xbox 360...

I'm not sure what it could be, then. If they sent me a freaking substitute prize I'm gonna be ticked.

It shipped from Louisville via Ground on Wednesday. Went through Indiana and Ohio on Thursday and was in Michigan on Friday. And I apparently can't pick it up until Tuesday, now.

[quote name='winterice']Maybe you ordered a Mixer.[/quote]

Nope. No Mixer was ordered. We already have a Mixer.

I can understand substituting one prize for another, if necessary. But if the Xbox 360 is in stock, then there shouldn't be an issue.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Nope. No Mixer was ordered. We already have a Mixer.

I can understand substituting one prize for another, if necessary. But if the Xbox 360 is in stock, then there shouldn't be an issue.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you ordered 2 xbox's :mrgreen: :360: :mrgreen:

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Rock band possibly?[/quote]

Well, it would be a more appropriate substitution. It's just that I don't really want Rock Band, and more importantly, without a system it's kind of useless.

I should reiterate that I've got no idea if this shipment is from LSC. It's just that the Xbox is the only thing I think it could be. Hell, maybe I won some contest that I forgot I entered and this is the prize.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']I was out of town this weekend.

UPS tried to deliver a 29.50 lb package on Friday. The driver didn't leave any info on the sender.

I'm not sure what it could be, then. If they sent me a freaking substitute prize I'm gonna be ticked.

It shipped from Louisville via Ground on Wednesday. Went through Indiana and Ohio on Thursday and was in Michigan on Friday. And I apparently can't pick it up until Tuesday, now.[/QUOTE]

Great now we have to wait til tuesday to find out what it is!!!

[quote name='CYRiX']The Xbоx 360 weights 7.7 pounds (3.5 kg)[/quote]
By itself probably but the Xbox with all the cords and cables weigh around 15lbs.

[quote name='2574']By itself probably but the Xbox with all the cords and cables weigh around 15lbs.[/quote]
No I read that the whole bundle is that weight. Maybe I read it wrong, but that is what I saw.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Great now we have to wait til tuesday to find out what it is!!![/quote]

I hope it is from LSC. If so, mine hopefully will be coming too! Whatever it is, post pics :D

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']No I read that the whole bundle is that weight. Maybe I read it wrong, but that is what I saw.[/quote]

I think the 360 in the RROD Coffin is about 7 pounds, but with the cords and box and stuff, it's like 13. Maybe he got 2 360s.

Ok going back into my tracking info at the UPS site my Xbox weighed 14.10 lbs. It came with a controller, a giant power BRICK, ethernet cable, AV cable and headset. That suff adds to half its weight.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']I hope it is from LSC. If so, mine hopefully will be coming too! Whatever it is, post pics :D[/QUOTE]

Maybe they threw a brick or two in there for good measure.

Okay, last update until Tuesday...

It's definitely from LSC. The tracking # starts out with the same 7 letters/numbers that the tracking # for Scene It had.

So (according to Amazon), this package weighs roughly twice as much as a boxed Xbox 360, about 7 lbs more than Rock Band, and about 2 lbs. more than a Kitchenaid Mixer.

...I don't like the implications of this.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Okay, last update until Tuesday...

It's definitely from LSC. The tracking # starts out with the same 7 letters/numbers that the tracking # for Scene It had.

So (according to Amazon), this package weighs roughly twice as much as a boxed Xbox 360, about 7 lbs more than Rock Band, and about 2 lbs. more than a Kitchenaid Mixer.

...I don't like the implications of this.[/quote]

Lets hope its the 360 x2:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Just ordered the Canon camera from the account I was saving for the 360. But, at 55k tickets, it just wasn't worth it. Besides, vacationing in New York this December, and I think it's time to retire my old 4MP Canon Elph.

BTW, good luck FrogRibs. Kinda intriguing on what the mysterious prize could be.

Shipping weights don't mean a whole lot sometimes - we had a shipment of computers come in at work, and one of the parcels was weighted at 28.5lb (shocking, since the PC tower weighed like 14). What was inside said parcel you ask? An under the monitor soundbar from Dell - weighs all of a pound, 2 tops with everything. Quoted weight doesn't always mean something really weighs that much.

[quote name='Maniacmous']Shipping weights don't mean a whole lot sometimes - we had a shipment of computers come in at work, and one of the parcels was weighted at 28.5lb (shocking, since the PC tower weighed like 14). What was inside said parcel you ask? An under the monitor soundbar from Dell - weighs all of a pound, 2 tops with everything. Quoted weight doesn't always mean something really weighs that much.[/quote]

Yeah, Who knows? Maybe they have pre-printed packaging labels and just put them all at a cap at 29.5lb so they don't get charged for the next tier and are set for everything below.

Now even I'M curious as to what's in that box.. lol. :bouncy:

Maybe they sent you an original Xbox. :lol:

[quote name='Frog Ribs']I was out of town this weekend.

It shipped from Louisville via Ground on Wednesday. Went through Indiana and Ohio on Thursday and was in Michigan on Friday. And I apparently can't pick it up until Tuesday, now.[/quote]

Good news: It was available for pick-up today. \\:D/

Better news: It is indeed an Xbox 360. :whee:

So-so news: It was made in late 2006. So no HDMI and no Falcon. #-oBut I can't really complain, it was pretty much free (and 20,000 points cheaper than it currently is).

But if they're actually using 2-year old consoles, and charging 55,000 points...

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Good news: It was available for pick-up today. \\:D/

So-so news: It was made in late 2006. So no HDMI and no Falcon. #-oBut I can't really complain, it was pretty much free (and 20,000 points cheaper than it currently is).

But if they're actually using 2-year old consoles, and charging 55,000 points...[/quote]

So this was one that you redeemed for 32K? Maybe the 55K comes with the HMI..?

[/quote]

Congrats Frog Legs:applause: Since you have gotten yours, I am hoping mine will be soon (even though I did order before you)!!

[/quote]

Glad you finally got yours!

But if they're actually using 2-year old consoles, and charging 55,000 points...[/quote]
Congrats!

No keyboard so far for me, with only a couple hours left :(

OooooooOooooOooOOoOooooo That give me hope for mine!

[quote name='Malik112099']UPS just dropped off a 30 gig Black Zune...HUZZAH!!![/quote]

[quote name='WarriorBlake']Congrats Frog Legs:applause: Since you have gotten yours, I am hoping mine will be soon (even though I did order before you)!![/quote]

Well, you did only order 1 day before me, IIRC.

And what state are you in? UPS Ground from Kentucky made it to Michigan before the weekend, but if you're farther away, it might still be coming sometime this week.

Also, I did kinda sorta threaten to sue them. ;)

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Well, you did only order 1 day before me, IIRC.

And what state are you in? UPS Ground from Kentucky made it to Michigan before the weekend, but if you're farther away, it might still be coming sometime this week.

Also, I did kinda sorta threaten to sue them. ;)[/quote]

I live in Georgia so I wouldn't think it wouldn't take too long. But you got that different response a few days before I sent in mine which was on 9/16. Either way, still hoping I will be seeing a "40 lbs." package soon!

[quote name='Pressedlee']I am thinking about getting the Zune Premium Earplugs, but I don't have a Zune.

Do the Earphones work with the Ipod Touch?[/quote]
Yes, they work with anything that supports 3.5mm headphones (I.E., almost every device with a headphone port)

I really recommend them. I own Bose In Ear noise cancelling headphones, and the Zune headphones do a much better job and makes listening to electronic music more enjoyable

[quote name='x1xMuffinManx1x']Has anyone received one of the controllers lately from an order this year within the past few weeks?[/quote]

i got a 360 controller today, i ordered like july 07

[quote name='x1xMuffinManx1x']Has anyone received one of the controllers lately from an order this year within the past few weeks?[/quote]
I reccieved a controller a couple weeks ago

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Yes, they work with anything that supports 3.5mm headphones (I.E., almost every device with a headphone port)

I really recommend them. I own Bose In Ear noise cancelling headphones, and the Zune headphones do a much better job and makes listening to electronic music more enjoyable[/quote]

Thank You. I just ordered them. :D

Wow!! I was surprised today!! I use to play club live like a year ago and i ordered a 360 controller. 1 year and a few months later my controller finally came?! Shocking but amazing at the same time! Glad it came but kinda worried and wondering why it took this long?

i just recieved my vista from last year from mynuked account the june junly orders i got the e-mail to update address in august and recieved it today

my.php
20080929224432699uh3.jpg

20080929224718163qp1.jpg

20080929224738742ui6.jpg

20080929224759922cw7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back