Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im getting server errors, btw just signed up and auto type works wonderful! thanks alot.:lol:

Im currently working up enough points for the 360

[quote name='whatup5']Does anyone know how to install autotyper and make it work for Vista. Im really confused.
Any help is much appreciated.[/quote]ok, it took me awhile to understand it too, and now i get it:

• open up a text document by right clicking on your desktop, go to new, and go to text doc.

• change the name of the text doc. to: .ana ('New Text Document.ana')

• right click on the text doc. icon and click on open with.. and paste this code into the search box: "C:\Windows\System32\cscript.exe"
and now, the rest of the steps are pretty straight forward. you go to flexicon, chicktionary, etc.; and also go to anagramsolved.com. you need to register there first. and then if you do chicktionary, go enter in the letters, and click on autotype. download it and click on flexicon/chicktionary box right away after you open the file you just downloaded. and there you go, it should work. good luck. if you still need help, just PM me and i'll try my best to help you out. :)

[quote name='cyberduelist2']ok, it took me awhile to understand it too, and now i get it:

• open up a text document by right clicking on your desktop, go to new, and go to text doc.

• change the name of the text doc. to: .ana ('New Text Document.ana')

• right click on the text doc. icon and click on open with.. and paste this code into the search box: "C:\Windows\System32\cscript.exe"
and now, the rest of the steps are pretty straight forward. you go to flexicon, chicktionary, etc.; and also go to anagramsolved.com. you need to register there first. and then if you do chicktionary, go enter in the letters, and click on autotype. download it and click on flexicon/chicktionary box right away after you open the file you just downloaded. and there you go, it should work. good luck. if you still need help, just PM me and i'll try my best to help you out. :)[/QUOTE]

When you change the name of the text doc., do you change it to
Text Document.ana.txt
or
Text Document.ana (without the txt at the end meaning it is no longer a text doc.)

thats what im confused about. How do you change the file extension ?

you just right click, and click on rename. just paste this: .ana ('New Text Document.ana')
that should work, that's what i did, so i dont think u need the txt part.

[quote name='wutaday09']bot? the sites been down almost all day[/quote]
I played it all legitimately with no issues. The reason I didn't encounter any problems may be because I logged in before the site started to hiccup. Only when I tried logging into my second account did I encounter runtime errors. Oddly enough the site works fine as long as you don't sign in so I think the login may be the culprit.

this sucks.....I am getting the read time error thing too (i play legit as well) I am going to be at a friends house watching football all day ( GO BILLS) and was hoping to get my 1k before I went....DOH!!!!! I have been playing for 30 days now, I have 29000 points and have not missed a day yet.....

[quote name='Dual45s']Up for me...trying clearing your cache.[/QUOTE]

Thanks but clearing the Temp internet files didnt help :( In fact its kind of funny but when i do a google search for "live search club" its says ERROR in the listing next to the club live name on the google results page. They got problems.....

[quote name='tikyo21']
hey wats up! 1st time here....

any1 ordered Office Ultimate???
well i ordered 1, but instead i got vista ultimate.
the invoice in the package is for an Office tho.
you guys think it was a mistake? should i contact them?​
[/quote]

You can try writing to them, but you'll probably get nothing. They sent us the wrong tshirt back in July. I wrote to them and their system would find key words and send us an automated answer that didn't have anything to do with our problem. I finally got past all that and got an email saying they would look into things. It's been months and we haven't heard back. I wrote again and didn't even get an automated answer. I don't think they're going to fix their mistake. I hope you have better luck, but I doubt it.

The site is working again for me... UNTIL! I log in, as soon as i log in it gives me the server runtime error.

I really wish they'd fix this problem.. I want to get my 1k limit.

[quote name='2574']I played it all legitimately with no issues. The reason I didn't encounter any problems may be because I logged in before the site started to hiccup. Only when I tried logging into my second account did I encounter runtime errors. Oddly enough the site works fine as long as you don't sign in so I think the login may be the culprit.[/quote]
ahhh ok jw

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']Help a CAG out, I'll give you my login info and you can earn me some points :mrgreen:[/quote]
sure ill help u out

Here's a reminder to look at the title of this thread. No discussion of bots, macros or fraud.

Anyone in this thread discussing such will be banned from CAG, their ISP contacted about abuse coming from the CAG in question, and then LSC will be contacted about the bot/macro/fraud discussion.

[quote name='shrike4242']Here's a reminder to look at the title of this thread. No discussion of bots, macros or fraud.

Anyone in this thread discussing such will be banned from CAG, their ISP contacted about abuse coming from the CAG in question, and then LSC will be contacted about the bot/macro/fraud discussion.[/quote]

Is the autotyper from anagrammssolved OK to talk about? Is that considered a bot?

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Is the autotyper from anagrammssolved OK to talk about? Is that considered a bot?[/quote]
I think that's considered a macro, i'm not sure.

I've allowed autotyper discussion shrike4242, since it still counts as a search for LSC and they still profit off it. But i haven't allowed anything else to slide without posting something like "hey, don't post that!". If you don't want us to talk abotu that, just delete autotyper related posts and i'll make sure it is not discussed on this topic

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I'm pretty sure they have been deleted already, and it's not like it's up to you on what is or isn't allowed in the thread.[/quote]
True, but I could've easily reported all those posts if I had thoguht they shouldn't be discussed..

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Is the autotyper from anagrammssolved OK to talk about? Is that considered a bot?[/quote]

Depends, are you doing the work? ............no? OK then, yes, it's a bot. That's a no no.

That's crazy it's still not working for you guys. Working fine for me. What browser you using? I use IE for club live and it works fine
but Firefox gives me the error. Might want to try that. Maybe Microsoft made it a IE only website?

I can't login without run time errors on one account but I can login and play just fine in another. WTF is going on? It seems some accounts work and some just don't.

[quote name='2574']I can't login without run time errors on one account but I can login and play just fine in another. WTF is going on?[/quote]

Same here. One account works the other doesnt, both on IE.

EDIT: and on the account that works it wont let me redeem my tickets.

[quote name='neverletthem']Depends, are you doing the work? ............no? OK then, yes, it's a bot. That's a no no.[/quote]

Well, it's the first time I ever mentioned it. I just know others have asked about it before.

Have you guys having problems tried clearing your cookies and cache? I only got the errors after I had logged out and then tried to log back in later. Clearing cookies/cache solved it for me.

[quote name='underliness']Have you guys having problems tried clearing your cookies and cache? I only got the errors after I had logged out and then tried to log back in later. Clearing cookies/cache solved it for me.[/quote]

I've tried numerous times, even tried IE7, firefox, ie8 beta... and now chrome... all still have runtime errors when logging in.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']I think that's considered a macro, i'm not sure.

I've allowed autotyper discussion shrike4242, since it still counts as a search for LSC and they still profit off it. But i haven't allowed anything else to slide without posting something like "hey, don't post that!". If you don't want us to talk abotu that, just delete autotyper related posts and i'll make sure it is not discussed on this topic[/quote]It's a macro, so yes, they're not allowed, as you're not doing the work on searching.

In any case, if the LSC folks rolled into this thread, or the other ones like it on the Internet, I'm sure they may have something to say about it.

[quote name='underliness']Sorry I should have been more specific. I meant clearing your internet files for people who were saying the site was down.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice, but I have cleared Temp internet files (not cookies) and all I ever use is the newest version of IE, and I keep getting the run time error.

I have 2 accounts. I can log in and out and earn points with one account just fine. With the second I get the runtime error every time that I try to login.

I have never used any sort of bots or even the auto typer for Flexicon. I have received a few prizes in the past, and now I have really been working to try and get SceneIt. All of a sudden now, my account does not work.

I have tried clearing cache and everything... I even tried using a computer that has never once been to the website, and it still has the same error when I login.

Any ideas?

I haven't ever used any bots or anything, but all of a sudden, my account has just started screwing up when I try to log in.

It's been this way for days, and I don't know what to do. I tried clearing cache... I even tried using a computer that had never once been to the site, but it doesn't work.

Any ideas?

[quote name='mindtakerr']I have never used any sort of bots or even the auto typer for Flexicon. I have received a few prizes in the past, and now I have really been working to try and get SceneIt. All of a sudden now, my account does not work.

I have tried clearing cache and everything... I even tried using a computer that has never once been to the website, and it still has the same error when I login.

Any ideas?[/quote]

I think we just have to wait it out. Based on the reports here and elsewhere the errors seem to be tied to specific accounts not the browser, and as such cannot be fixed by clearing cache/switching computers/IP tricks and so forth. Those of us with affected accounts will just have to wait for MS to fix the glitch in their servers.

My account was doing that, I cleared EVERYTHING on my browser, not just cache/temp internet files, and it is working fine. My guess is you just aren't nuking enough stuff...

[quote name='steelsmack']My account was doing that, I cleared EVERYTHING on my browser, not just cache/temp internet files, and it is working fine. My guess is you just aren't nuking enough stuff...[/quote]

That's not the problem. I have more than 1 account, and only 1 of my accounts is working, using the same computer, same cache/temp internet files, same IP. I can log out of the working account, and try and log into a non-working account. When it doesn't work, I can log back into the 1 account that DOES work for me.

I'm not the only one that has stated this either. Others have tried different browsers as well, and it simply DOES NOT WORK. So please, everybody quit telling people that they need to clear their cache/temp files and it will work fine. This is on MS's side, not ours.

BTW, this really sucks. Today is going to be a slow day at work and I have nothing better to do than to win some free poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back