Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='pitfallharry219']Wtf, why is Fable more expensive than Kameo? It's probably because Fable II is coming out.[/quote]
That's exactly why

I doubt that they'll be able to move them all and there'll be a bunch of 'em dumped somewhere..

That sure is a sweet ass picture of Fable!!

V0700032_med.png

[quote name='pbsfinest2004']are we allowed to request to trade prizes because i really dont need a lifecam vx 6000 lol[/quote]

A MS vista premium chipped on the side a little?

[quote name='ChoCoBoI']I wonder how long the xbox will stay up there at 55k. I'm like 45 days from it.[/quote]

Well, I think people are peeved now about them raising the price that much for a used 360, so it might be there a while.

[quote name='VioletArrows']Well, I think people are peeved now about them raising the price that much for a used 360, so it might be there a while.[/quote]

They're used?? Are you sure? Im saving up for the xbox also..... I've gotten the bluetooth keyboard and webcam and those were brand new.

[quote name='Diztraught']They're used?? Are you sure? Im saving up for the xbox also..... I've gotten the bluetooth keyboard and webcam and those were brand new.[/QUOTE]

They're refurb units

[quote name='fart_bubble']They're refurb units[/quote]

damn that kinda sucks ass... Do they atleast still offer a warranty if it red rings again? im about 40 days away from it also. But shit a free 360 even refurb is good cuz its free :D

[quote name='Diztraught']damn that kinda sucks ass... Do they atleast still offer a warranty if it red rings again? im about 40 days away from it also. But shit a free 360 even refurb is good cuz its free :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you still get a warranty and its still covered by the 3 year RROD warranty.

wow a refurbished one? that's kinda gay.. ohwell.. i'd get one just to add some mods onto it like a new case, led lights, and stuff.. im too scared to do it on my current. lol

I was going for the xbox, but I don't want a refurbished one. I'm just a couple days away from the offfice ultimate. I should be able to sell that for enough to get a xbox.

So I'm running out of games to play that aren't the chicktionary permutations. Here's the answers to the Search Queries game. Not a ton of points, but it's something.

Top Row: sprinkle, eggnog, static, hibachi, shampoo
2nd Row: nightlight, stroganoff, oboe, pumice, lavendar
3rd Row: scab, haggis, metronome, mullet, compost
4th Row: sunset, wasabi, vinyl, noodles, chlorine
Bottom: matinee, tarragon, hiccup, bayonet, honeysuckle

Then you get a big substitution puzzle, but I won't bore you with that, you don't need to translate to solve.

Last one is: clairvoyant

[quote name='Smidget']Just make a new account and play the same games over again.[/quote]

Yeah, it's getting to that point. I suppose I can let these tickets stew for a bit. With the 360 now being 55k my initiative has fallen way off. I really want some decent 360 games to show up.

[quote name='Dual45s']So I'm running out of games to play that aren't the chicktionary permutations. Here's the answers to the Search Queries game. Not a ton of points, but it's something.

Top Row: sprinkle, eggnog, static, hibachi, shampoo
2nd Row: nightlight, stroganoff, oboe, pumice, lavendar
3rd Row: scab, haggis, metronome, mullet, compost
4th Row: sunset, wasabi, vinyl, noodles, chlorine
Bottom: matinee, tarragon, hiccup, bayonet, honeysuckle

Then you get a big substitution puzzle, but I won't bore you with that, you don't need to translate to solve.

Last one is: clairvoyant[/quote]

What do you get like 6 points for each found?

[quote name='bigwilly nyc']Wow - ordered Rock Band 9/30, it was shipped the next day! It was delivered to my house right at the 1 week mark![/quote]

Me too, I ordered Rock Band and a Wireless Desktop, and whoa, it arrived a week later! :D

For some reason, Firefox keeps closing whenever I play Chicktionary today. The first puzzle was "hamster", and then after I got past that one, "maestro" keeps making it close.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Maybe they should offer some of the different colored xbox contolers. My wife wants the pink one.[/quote]

So does my sister.

[quote name='weirdbeverage']Do you think the controllers will come back in stock? The day I finally got enough points, they disappeared[/quote]

M$ execs actually were in my hometown a couple months ago at my local walmart. They were taking all the wireless 360 controllers off the shelf. I asked them why, and they said they were running out of stock for live search club. They said they've been making their way across the US, grabbing up all the controllers they can. He said once they're gone, they're gone. So, considering LSC pulled them off the prize list, I would have to believe that there will never be any wireless controllers again.

Seriously though, nobody here knows if/when any prize will ever return or make it's way onto the prize list. We all play the games like everybody else, in hopes that certain prizes will make it on the list. IMO, they (the controllers) will probably return.

[quote name='goldvenom69']I just receive rock band yeah but the guitar is acting up :([/quote]

The Rock Band guitar sucks. I never even opened mine. It's still in the original box it came in. I just use my wireless Guitar Hero guitars.

[quote name='goldvenom69']I just receive rock band yeah but the guitar is acting up :([/quote]

Go to Gamestop and spend $20 on the GH II Xplorer. It's 10000x better than the RB guitar.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']The Rock Band guitar sucks. I never even opened mine. It's still in the original box it came in. I just use my wireless Guitar Hero guitars.[/quote]
Seriously? I love the Rock Band guitar, much fewer errant strums than my GH3 guitar (thanks to the sharp snapping when releasing the strum bar). The RB guitar seems much smoother on release and only counts ACTUAL strums. I also love the high notes, much better for people with small hands...

[quote name='Shafted']do the latest XBOX 360's in stock come with the FALCON CHIP ?[/quote]
Yes, but most likely not the 360s coming from LSC. Most of those (lately) have been refurbs from 2 years ago...

[quote name='CYRiX']Any other people with july/early august orders that have yet to show any signs of life?[/quote]
A slip was left at my house yesterday from microsoft and I don't remember ordering anything recently. I'll update you in this thread when I got home tonight.

UPS man just dropped off some of my winnings...
keyboard set ordered: 10/6
Cookbook ordered: 10/6
Still waiting for the mixer ordered: 9/15

[quote name='zhirin']UPS man just dropped off some of my winnings...
keyboard set ordered: 10/6
Cookbook ordered: 10/6
Still waiting for the mixer ordered: 9/15

[/QUOTE]

I too am waiting on a mixer - mine 9/21 or 9/22 I believe. Soon as I see you got yours, I'll get hope. :)

[quote name='kensterdotnet']A slip was left at my house yesterday from microsoft and I don't remember ordering anything recently. I'll update you in this thread when I got home tonight.[/quote]
Hmm they shipped me another zune, but in pink. I think this one was from back in August.

Received my Scene It and Kameo today :]
The shipping is much faster now unlike back when I ordered my 360 controller a year or so ago, ha back when they where only 2,500 tickets too lol.

[quote name='pbsfinest2004']what prize weighs 1.20 lbs and requires a signature?
[/quote]

Sounds like Windows Vista maybe?

Unless you got some higher ticket Zune accessory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back