Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SlammedNiss']Just saw that somebody else on a different site got one today as well. My fingers are crossed!![/quote]

Same here.

Edit: Top two posts, when did you guys order the camera?

[quote name='@ndrew']lol i got my camera today also. I think its a refurb or something cause it came in some white box that says canon. When I turned it on it had the timezone on london. Idk if thats default or what. Looks fine and works fine so i am happy. Ill try and get pics of the box when I figure out how to work the thing.[/quote]

London is on GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and a lot of people use that as the starting point for timezones. When you install Windows XP I believe it defaults to that... then asks you to adjust +/- GMT.

The camera is probably either a refurb or it was sold in bulk to Microsoft on the cheap and they cut costs by sending out whitebox versions.

Glad to hear some of you are getting your cameras.

my camera was supposed to come with a 32mb memory card but it didn't...
So im pretty positive its a refurb. Ordered on Sun, 10/5/08

[quote name='SlammedNiss']UPS dropped mine off too!! Did you get yours heyitzme?[/quote]

Nope not today. I live in SoCal so I'm the last to get things. What state do you live in?

[quote name='heyitzme']Nope not today. I live in SoCal so I'm the last to get things. What state do you live in?[/quote]

Im in Ks. Mine didn't come with a memory card either, although I don't know what you'd do with a 32MB card with an 8MP camera. It's probably a refurb, but it was free, so I'm not gonna complain.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Im in Ks. Mine didn't come with a memory card either, although I don't know what you'd do with a 32MB card with an 8MP camera. It's probably a refurb, but it was free, so I'm not gonna complain.[/quote]

Nothing is free...in fact it's not even a fair trade..I bet u they get more off of u than what u get off of them..That's why im still pissed about them giving me a Vista Ultimate instead of my Office Ultimate..I've tried every possible way to contact them, but to no avail

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Im in Ks. Mine didn't come with a memory card either, although I don't know what you'd do with a 32MB card with an 8MP camera. It's probably a refurb, but it was free, so I'm not gonna complain.[/quote]

Dang. I am bummed to hear that it is probably refurbished. If I had known I would have ordered some software or something, ebayed it, and bought the camera new on amazon.

Check your hotmail's gentlemen, there is a toolbar add on that'll earn you 100 points, then ten points a day for searching with it.

the toolbar has been around for a pretty long time now

it's IE7 only, I should add

and given that live search sucks, one probably wouldn't use it much

Its been a month since I sent a question about my 360 and Flight Simulator X and still haven't seen anything. Gonna bug 'em again. Wish me luck.

[quote name='@ndrew']my camera was supposed to come with a 32mb memory card but it didn't...
So im pretty positive its a refurb. Ordered on Sun, 10/5/08[/quote]

No memory card for me either. I'm not too bummed as I would've bought a much bigger one anyway. It's possible to be a refurb but this
one is in immaculate condition so I wont complain.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']I ordered one on the 28th last month, and heyitzme ordered one on the 27th. We are both still waiting for them. Some things they ship out quickly, other times it takes some time. Just be patient.[/quote]

No, it's cool. I'll be patient, I was just wondering.

I just got an order confirmation for my copy of office ultimate. How often do they send out the second confirmation with the shipping and tracking information? I think I've heard that they don't always send them out.

[quote name='erehwon']I just got an order confirmation for my copy of office ultimate. How often do they send out the second confirmation with the shipping and tracking information? I think I've heard that they don't always send them out.[/quote]

When I first started back in April, I got a shipping confirmation with everything I ordered. The last few things I've received, I never got the shipping confirmation.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']Its been a month since I sent a question about my 360 and Flight Simulator X and still haven't seen anything. Gonna bug 'em again. Wish me luck.[/quote]

Good luck!

I figured I would be getting Fable and a headphone pair since I ordered them about a week ago

turns out i got a keyboard and Scene It from a presumbed flagged account!

I'll post pic in a bit

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']I figured I would be getting Fable and a headphone pair since I ordered them about a week ago

I'll post pic in a bit[/quote]

Why would your account be flagged?

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']I figured I would be getting Fable and a headphone pair since I ordered them about a week ago

I'll post pic in a bit[/quote]
same thing happens i order things on a flagged acct but things still come

like my webcams

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']I ordered some stuff over a month ago and it hadn't come yet, so I assumed it was flagged somehow[/quote]

Again, I ask. Why would your account be flagged?

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Again, I ask. Why would your account be flagged?[/quote]
cause people who ordered around me got their stuff and i didnt

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']cause people who ordered around me got their stuff and i didnt[/quote]
Not why you thought your account was flagged, but why your account might have been possibly flagged. As in, the reason LSC would flag your account. Do you not play legitly?

This is an easy question, and should be an easy answer.

lol u have been here long enough to know what he used. He cant say what the cheating device was because talk of it is forbidden.

Yes, I did use a bot, and quite a few people on the site do (I actually find about the bot from someone here, but via pm)

I didn't talk about what it is or how to use it, so whatever..

how do i connect the mouse for the 6000? I cant figure out how to connect..

edit: Apparently it was already attached

[quote name='@ndrew']lol u have been here long enough to know what he used. He cant say what the cheating device was because talk of it is forbidden.[/quote]

If thats the case, then perhaps he shouldnt even mention a flagged acount. He acts like he's the self imposed mod of this thread by telling people what they can and can't talk about, then he comes on here saying how he thought he had an account that was banned. Seems kind of contradicting if you ask me.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']If thats the case, then perhaps he shouldnt even mention a flagged acount. He acts like he's the self imposed mod of this thread by telling people what they can and can't talk about, then he comes on here saying how he thought he had an account that was banned. Seems kind of contradicting if you ask me.[/quote]

thats cause the actual mod said not to talk about the macros and etc, i'm just re-iterating what he said (though i didnt realize autotyper was a macro, so sue me)

i prolly shouldnt've but w/e, my fault

iiinightmar3ii, the keyboard is pretty nice. Like the programable keys and built in volume and such. The big bonus for me was wireless cause mine were wired and I got a free usb port now. But I don't like the mouse, prefer the wired dell one, and the pad at front isnt too great

i just got it tho, so it might change after a week

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']thats cause the actual mod said not to talk about the macros and etc, i'm just re-iterating what he said (though i didnt realize autotyper was a macro, so sue me)

i prolly shouldnt've but w/e, my fault
[/quote]

Then leave that to an actual mod. It's not your job, nor responsilbilty to tell others what they can and can't do.

ugg, anyone know how to shut off magnifier for keyboard? couldn't find anything on google, and i rly dont wanna rrestart comp

its so fucking annoying!!!!

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']ugg, anyone know how to shut off magnifier for keyboard? couldn't find anything on google, and i rly dont wanna rrestart comp

its so fucking annoying!!!![/quote]
Start
Go to RUN
Type in MAGNIFY

It should give you the option to turn it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back