Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RtG Assassin']Because I could go to a site called ******* and get a bot called IC** and receive my prizes. Some one has brainwashed you into thinking bots dont work. Well the do and there fucking awesome. Just my 2 cents im not giveing $200 for a account (25k) when I can spend 15 mins a day botting and have a 97% of reciveing my prizes.. DUH![/quote]

Well, if you are going to do that, what's the point of buying accounts?

Really, using bots does nothing but ruin it for the rest of us. Tighter restrictions, slower prize times, etc, cause LSC has to fix the games to stop working with bots. I'm sorry you're too lazy to type for 45 minutes in your super jam packed day. If you can't type for that long, you really don't deserve to be using the service.

And by the way the spelling/grammar was in that post, you could use the time spent typing. It could help.

[quote name='neverletthem']Well, if you are going to do that, what's the point of buying accounts?

Really, using bots does nothing but ruin it for the rest of us. Tighter restrictions, slower prize times, etc, cause LSC has to fix the games to stop working with bots. I'm sorry you're too lazy to type for 45 minutes in your super jam packed day. If you can't type for that long, you really don't deserve to be using the service.

And by the way the spelling/grammar was in that post, you could use the time spent typing. It could help.[/quote]

Hmm.......... Anti-Cheater nerds. Seems to be everywhere now. This is the internet. No one fucking cares how you type.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']I am debating on what to do with my tix I earn. Either go for Rock band or get Vista Ultimate and sell it to buy RB2.[/QUOTE]

Vista Ultimate is probably the best route... and it's 1k tickets cheaper...

My Office Ultimate just sold on ebay. I got someone to make an offer for $200. It looks like I'll be able to get that Xbox.

I'm also working for Vista Ultimate. There really isn't much else that interests me at the moment.

Hmm I need some help. I cant log in with any account except my original live ID. When ever I try to log in with anything else including a new account the page will not load. Ive tried this in FF3, ie 7 and chrome. Same results every time.

If anyone has had this happen before and knows how to fix it that would rock.

edit: I can log into my account info at account.live.com and edit everything.

Does anyone know if the end of daylight savings time changes what time the LSC day resets?

I just tracked Rock Band that's supposed to be delivered on Tuesday. It's about 40 minutes away, but not at the depot most packages come from. I guess that means it's not likely to come early. Lame.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm going to order a 2nd Rock Band for free extra instruments. I want to do some modding on the guitar and drums.
Well the drums will be fool proof as I'm going with the goodwood mod, but the guitar I will be stripping some of the guts out.

[quote name='louiedog']Does anyone know if the end of daylight savings timewhat time the LSC day resets?
[/quote]

Yep it falls back an hours also.

Pacific 4:00 PM
Mountain 5:00 PM
Central 6:00 PM
Eastern 7:00 PM

New feature added to LSC. Basically you can vote on one of two items you would want to see and the most popular is put on the mall. Items up not are a digital picture frame for 5300 and a candle for about 3500...guess which one has the most votes?

just a btw info, it's apparently only the digital picture frame in the top right hand corner, at a pristine 1.4 inches..

Edit: Apparently the poll will close in 2 weeks according to the FAQ

• What are Member Selected prizes?

From time to time, the Club will provide members with the opportunity to vote on a new prize to be offered in the Prize Mall for a limited only. You may see the prize poll when you sign-in. Simply cast your vote for one of the prizes offered and click on “View Results”. After two weeks, the poll will close, and soon after, the winning Member Selected prize will be available for redemption in the Prize Mall.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']just a btw info, it's apparently only the digital picture frame in the top right hand corner, at a pristine 1.4 inches..

[/quote]
Where are you seeing this?

Digital photo frame with LCD alarm clock, thermometer and 4x6 photo insert. Holds up to 63 photos. 1.4" LCD screen. Screen resolution 240x160. Slide show capabilities.

When you click details.

I voted for the candle. I cant think of a reason I would want a frame for a picture that also has a tiny, almost useless display and the words "Live Search Club" on it.

Edit: Warning (thanks macontosh2000)
AAdvantage has imposed certain restrictions on participation in Points.com. AAdvantage members are only allowed to Swap out of or Redeem from the program if they have Gold, Platinum or Executive Platinum status, or if they have a balance of at least 25,000 miles.

Edit: Additional info - If you're looking for a prize that's on LSC, either for yourself, or for resale value, then this isn't the way to go. Sorry if that wasn't clear. Thanks CrazyGlitcher.

Hello CAGers!
I've been using LSC for quite a while now, and it's great. I don't know if this has been posted or not, but if it has, it didn't turn up on my searches of the forums. A few weeks ago, I was looking at the award programs for American Airlines, since I had some frequent flier miles I wasn't going to go anywhere with, and happened across this link for the AAdvantage program linking to points.com: http://www.aa.com/aa/i18nForward.do?p=/AAdvantage/partners/additionalPartners/pointsdotcom.jsp

If you sign up with points.com from that link, you get an additional 100 miles added to your account. ( You can also sign up for a free account on AAdvantage, if you don't have one ).

Now where is this going, you may ask? Well, club.live.com offers frequent flier miles for rewards, with the best deal being 2500 miles in your program for 4,300 tickets... or roughly 4.3 days of maxing out each day, as I do at work constantly.
To actually see the redemption levels, you 'do' have to sign up at http://www.points.com
but I'll post a few quick things and the amount of miles they cost:

$10 Amazon Giftcard: 2,353 AAdvantage® program miles
$50 FTD flowers giftcard: 7,852 AAdvantage® program miles ( valentine's day will be here before long )
$25 Domino's Pizza card: 6,412 AAdvantage® program miles
$25 Overstock.com card: 6,412 AAdvantage® program miles

There's an amazing amount of stores listed ( over 200 )where you can spend your miles, and your super-giftcard is emailed to you, and then redeemable at http://www.giftcertificates.com/

The benefits:
You can get pretty much whatever merchandise you want instead of just the prizes on club.live.com, and it seems to be totally legit, since the miles are a valid prize from LSC, and points.com is linked to as a redemption offer from aa.com.

The minor drawbacks:
If the item you're after is actually on the LSC prize mall, it's usually cheaper ticket wise to get the item from there from what I've seen.
Also, if you chose a giftcard that doesn't have electronic delivery, and requires snail mail, giftcertificates.com will charge you $1.00 to mail it.

The major drawback:
It can take 4 to 8 weeks for miles to post to your account. I usually average about 4-5 weeks.

Well, that's it! If this is indeed a duplicate post of any kind, let me know and I'll edit it out; if it's against the rules or spirit of the site, I'll do the same. :)

[quote name='Lamezoid']Hello CAGers!
I've been using LSC for quite a while now, and it's great. I don't know if this has been posted or not, but if it has, it didn't turn up on my searches of the forums. A few weeks ago, I was looking at the award programs for American Airlines, since I had some frequent flier miles I wasn't going to go anywhere with, and happened across this link for the AAdvantage program linking to points.com: http://www.aa.com/aa/i18nForward.do?p=/AAdvantage/partners/additionalPartners/pointsdotcom.jsp

If you sign up with points.com from that link, you get an additional 100 miles added to your account. ( You can also sign up for a free account on AAdvantage, if you don't have one ).

Now where is this going, you may ask? Well, club.live.com offers frequent flier miles for rewards, with the best deal being 2500 miles in your program for 4,300 tickets... or roughly 4.3 days of maxing out each day, as I do at work constantly.
To actually see the redemption levels, you 'do' have to sign up at http://www.points.com

$50 FTD flowers giftcard: 7,852 AAdvantage® program miles ( valentine's day will be here before long )

There's an amazing amount of stores listed ( over 200 )where you can spend your miles, and your super-giftcard is emailed to you, and then redeemable at http://www.giftcertificates.com/

The benefits:
You can get pretty much whatever merchandise you want instead of just the prizes on club.live.com, and it seems to be totally legit, since the miles are a valid prize from LSC, and points.com is linked to as a redemption offer from aa.com.

The minor drawbacks:
If the item you're after is actually on the LSC prize mall, it's usually cheaper ticket wise to get the item from there from what I've seen.
Also, if you chose a giftcard that doesn't have electronic delivery, and requires snail mail, giftcertificates.com will charge you $1.00 to mail it.

The major drawback:
It can take 4 to 8 weeks for miles to post to your account. I usually average about 4-5 weeks.

Well, that's it! If this is indeed a duplicate post of any kind, let me know and I'll edit it out; if it's against the rules or spirit of the site, I'll do the same. :)[/quote]

I tried this about a month ago and AA wont let you use your Frequent Flier Miles at points.com until either you earn 25,000 miles or get gold status (or whatever they call it).

And the new day on LSC now starts at 7pm EST.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Webcam came today, not too bad...specially at the price. Also I checked the prizes incase of an update...webcam has been removed. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

ahhhhh the webcam...I knew something was missing just by the way the prizes were shuffled around but I couldnt quite put my finger on what exactly was missing. ;)

[quote name='Lamezoid']Hello CAGers!

The benefits:

The minor drawbacks:

The major drawback:

Well, that's it! If this is indeed a duplicate post of any kind, let me know and I'll edit it out; if it's against the rules or spirit of the site, I'll do the same. :)[/quote]

Well its not that the program is bad, it's just that if you do the math you could end up getting less than what you could with your points on club live. Say you couldn't decide between vista and the amazon gift certificates. Vista costs 24 k tickets which is exactly 24 days til you get the item which sells for like 150 or more (I dunno but some members have reported selling it for a lot and I'm too lazy to go back and check some of the prices). Now if you do the math for the amazon gift certificates, it's [[(24000/4300)*2500]/2353]*10 which is approximately $59.30 in Gift certificates. Note, if you do the technical math, then its exactly $50 that'll you'll get in amazon certificates.

And in my book 150 > 50 any day of the week so I'll be sticking with Vista. Now if I ever want to stop bothering with Craigslist and Ebay, I'll give this a try.

Thanks macontosh2000 and CrazyGlitcher... edited the original post to pass along your info so people will see it before they try it.

[quote name='Lamezoid']Thanks macontosh2000 and CrazyGlitcher... edited the original post to pass along your info so people will see it before they try it.[/QUOTE]
can you check the number of miles for a target or best buy gift card?

ok the past 3 prizes i have ordered all have been shipped to wrong address arvato is dropping the damn ball on shipping damn it

[quote name='wowimsocute']can you check the number of miles for a target or best buy gift card?[/quote]

Its 3,647 miles for a $10 certificate using AA.

But again you have to wait until you get 25,000 miles to actually use them.

[quote name='killer9']ok the past 3 prizes i have ordered all have been shipped to wrong address arvato is dropping the damn ball on shipping damn it[/quote]

Ive noticed if i dont catch it that sometimes when i put in my address and them hit submit the address that shows up on the next page is nowhere close to the address i put in. so i have to go back and edit the address a few times before it gets it right. just make sure the address you put stays before you submit your order.

guess what the ups guy brought me yesterday. it was somewhat heavy package, pretty big in size. (underneath the box it says RockBand, but I never ordered Rockband), what could it be? :shock:
3535rme.jpg
:D

looks like everyone is getting their prizes from earlier

i hope the 360 controller i ordered right before it was taken off arrives.

What the hell??? I just came back onto live after a break of about a month.. and now whenever I click on the "search" button on the Flexicon game.. it drags my game up so the entire search page takes the whole screen. How long have they been doing this? This is seriously annoying..

It reminds me of the stupid "Need a Hint?" from the MSN thing..

What kind of stuff do you guys wish they would offer as prizes? I would like to see some xbox accessories and maybe bring back the zune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back