Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
right now I'm just saving up tickets so if newer stuff comes I don't have to grind constantly to order the prizes

also if anyone noticed they removed the barefoot contessa cookbook of the prize listings today too

and the rhythmn soundbag

ill update front later

anyway, i hope they add some 1600pt cards and some more 360 accessories. How bout some rechargable batteries for our 360 controllers?

[quote name='wutaday09']is this what the coffee maker model is/was
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002Y5XM4[/quote]

it's pretty similar to that, but the actual model number is Kitchen Aid 14cup KCM534OB0

etiepy.jpg

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']What the hell??? I just came back onto live after a break of about a month.. and now whenever I click on the "search" button on the Flexicon game.. it drags my game up so the entire search page takes the whole screen. How long have they been doing this? This is seriously annoying..

It reminds me of the stupid "Need a Hint?" from the MSN thing..[/quote]

I agree it is really irritating. It has been doing it a week or so I think.
Not sure what it is except to slow us down.

yeah if they do add ms points they should sell 1,600 pt. cards for 3,500-5000 tickets

infact if they did add some xbox 360 accessories like that or the vision camera I'd be all over it heh

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']What the hell??? I just came back onto live after a break of about a month.. and now whenever I click on the "search" button on the Flexicon game.. it drags my game up so the entire search page takes the whole screen. How long have they been doing this? This is seriously annoying..

happens to me too while using internet explorer. try another browser.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']happens to me too while using internet explorer. try another browser.[/quote]

Whoaa, firefox makes the game run 100x smoother and is a lot less laggier than it was before! Thanks! :D

[quote name='suko_32']I have low hopes that the 360 Controller will come back :whistle2:(

Pretty much means I wasted 5500 points.[/quote]

I wouldn't say that, I ordered "Cooking with Jamie" a day before they removed it and i got it about a month later...

I've been a lurker for a long time here, and thought I would drop a message saying that I just got 4 shipping emails for 4 XBox 360 games that I orders on Friday evening. UPS says they will be here on Thursday. Woo Hoo.

Last week, got my Mixer and Coffee maker too. After waiting an average of 2-3 months last year when this started, I tailed off, but got hooked again, and been getting prizes much quicker now. So those who question if you will get things, I have to say yes. I am only waiting on my XBox 360, but since I ordered it on Friday, I am not dying yet.

On a side note, has anyone tried to sign up a new account lately? A friend of mine has tried, and when they attempt to log in with their Hotmail Account, they get a blank page that never loads. Thought I would ask if anyone else has had this problem too.

I got a shipping notice for my first LSC prize (Kameo) today. Next I'll try to go for either Vista or the keyboard. I'm leaning towards the keyboard wince Vista would take too long to save up for. Personally I'd really like to see the 360 controllers come back (I joined after they were removed).

The only mixer choice is now white. *hopes they add the black one in again when I get enough points*

[quote name='silverjojo08']The only mixer choice is now white. *hopes they add the black one in again when I get enough points*[/QUOTE]

thats lame, I hope the black one comes back in the next couple of weeks for when I have the tickets to get it

[quote name='desertHeat']guess what the ups guy brought me yesterday. it was somewhat heavy package, pretty big in size. (underneath the box it says RockBand, but I never ordered Rockband), what could it be? :shock: :D[/quote]
That's how they shipped my 2 toasters as well. I knew where you were going when you said "heavy" and "it says Rockband". Anyone want a toaster? I need to sell this thing, but shipping is going to kill me on ebay...

Is that Kitchen Aid timer any good? I have some points to use in my secondary account and I was thinking about getting that for my mom.

[quote name='kentomaiku']does anyknow how the flexicon type works or where to get it thanks[/quote]
yes i do but read the first post

Ugh. Just ordered Rock Band on Monday (should arrive Thursday already!), and was powering towards Blue Dragon by the end of the week. Now it's gone...

[quote name='erehwon']Is that Kitchen Aid timer any good? I have some points to use in my secondary account and I was thinking about getting that for my mom.[/quote]

So far I am loving mine. Got one to give for a Christmas gift also.

[quote name='conchopearl']So far I am loving mine. Got one to give for a Christmas gift also.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Using it as a Christmas present was what I was thinking of. I might just go ahead and get it.

Ordered Blue Dragon last Saturday hopefully I will still get it. I ordered the 360 Controller in October before it went off the site and have yet to receive it or have my points reimbursed

[quote name='KiLL3r']Lets hope they replace blue dragon with a new game.[/quote]
It's expected that Gears of War will be added very soon, since Fable was added when Fable 2 came up and for another reason that I forget

It started happening to me too. Happens in IE and my Firefox IE tab add-on. What sucks is that if I click search it will skip down and make me click on an image icon even though I have it set for web results only. It then opens that image page.

[quote name='v1et r1ce']Does the Zune Home AV pack come with those small speakers shown in the picture? I looked it up online and all of them don't mention them.[/quote]

I don't think so. I also looked online, hoping they would. It doesn't.

[quote name='Phanatic']Ugh. Just ordered Rock Band on Monday (should arrive Thursday already!), and was powering towards Blue Dragon by the end of the week. Now it's gone...[/quote]
You ordered 11/3? Sweet I ordered mine 11/4, hopefully mine will be in before the next week (Though I'd take Monday, cause I get the following day off)

[quote name='v1et r1ce']Does the Zune Home AV pack come with those small speakers shown in the picture? I looked it up online and all of them don't mention them.[/quote]

No, what you are seeing in the picture is the remote, not a speaker. The AV pack is exactly as advertised: dock, remote, AV cable (which plugs into either the dock or zune itself).

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']Whoaa, firefox makes the game run 100x smoother and is a lot less laggier than it was before! Thanks! :D[/QUOTE]

I just dowloaded firefox and the main page loads fine, but as soon as i choose a game to "play now" it does not load, it will give me the background of the game but wont load the game itself......back to IE.....

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']I just dowloaded firefox and the main page loads fine, but as soon as i choose a game to "play now" it does not load, it will give me the background of the game but wont load the game itself......back to IE.....[/quote]

You probably need to install shockwave/flash for firefox if you just downloaded it

I missed my package today. They left a note that saying a signature was required from a person 21 years old and over. I'm only 18, does that mean my mom has to sign it?

[quote name='MrDenny']I missed my package today. They left a note that saying a signature was required from a person 21 years old and over. I'm only 18, does that mean my mom has to sign it?[/quote]
i've never heard that. I heard that anyone can sign for a package

[quote name='Phanatic']Ugh. Just ordered Rock Band on Monday (should arrive Thursday already!), and was powering towards Blue Dragon by the end of the week. Now it's gone...[/quote]

The exact same thing happened to me, so I may as well quote you verbatim.

[quote name='erehwon']What kind of stuff do you guys wish they would offer as prizes? I would like to see some xbox accessories and maybe bring back the zune.[/quote]

Zune Points and Passes similar to Airline Miles

Xbox points and Gold Membership similar to airline miles

Zune

Xbox 360 Games: Mass Effects,Gears of War,Shadow Run,crackdown,perfect dark zero

Xbox Controllers,headphones,hard drives , battery packs

PC Games:Age if Empires and expansion sets, zoo tycoon and expansions sets

MSN Download games

Skins for Xbox,zune, rockband guitars

T shirts Xbox System, games

Rock Band Accesorys Drum silencer (My wife would thank me)

Audible.com gold passes (download audible books to zune

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']It's expected that Gears of War will be added very soon, since Fable was added when Fable 2 came up and for another reason that I forget[/QUOTE]

???

I'm pretty sure that Fable was in the prize section a year ago when I got a webcam, wireless headset, Zoo Tycoon and Flight Simulator X.

^^ yeah you're right , Fable was on there back when the site first came to be popular but back then it was 2,500 tickets instead of 3,300

It would be pretty cool if they did bring back the zune but I really don't seeing it happen :(

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']You ordered 11/3? Sweet I ordered mine 11/4, hopefully mine will be in before the next week (Though I'd take Monday, cause I get the following day off)[/quote]

My delivery got bumped to Friday (thanks, UPS!), but still... less than a week from order to delivery? You should have yours soon, too, then.

They sent me two emails saying both my prizes have been shipped at the same time a couple days ago, but when I go to track them, Vista still says Billing Information Received and my journal says it's scheduled to deliver tomorrow.

[quote name='Meiji']They sent me two emails saying both my prizes have been shipped at the same time a couple days ago, but when I go to track them, Vista still says Billing Information Received and my journal says it's scheduled to deliver tomorrow.[/quote]

same thing happened to me with VIsta, maybe they're out of vistas lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back