Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Shafted']same thing happened to me with VIsta, maybe they're out of vistas lol[/QUOTE]

That would suck. I am aiming for those and almost there :whistle2:(

Scary. I ordered blue dragon this past monday evening. I hope I get it as I do want to play that game. Also its my first order on lsc.

Gosh, the prizes page is looking pretty scarce now. I wonder if they're gonna do a huge prize refresh soon or if they are just gonna let everything run out.

[quote name='decrot']You probably need to install shockwave/flash for firefox if you just downloaded it[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much....that was the answer!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Shafted']same thing happened to me with VIsta, maybe they're out of vistas lol[/quote]

I doubt that. I have 6 scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']I doubt that. I have 6 scheduled for delivery tomorrow.[/quote]

they finally shipped it today

[quote name='Phanatic']My delivery got bumped to Friday (thanks, UPS!), but still... less than a week from order to delivery? You should have yours soon, too, then.[/quote]

Aww. Hopefully my package will still get here by Mon/Tue with the weekend to get to me!

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']How.. so many?[/quote]

I jump back and forth between the accounts I play, so I sometimes have an idle account that has 20k points in it. I finally decided to clear them out and get me some Vista's to sell so I could get some spending money.

there's no prizes except windows vista ultimate I want at the moment so I'm just saving up slowly for that but if something worthwhile like a coffee maker comes by again I'll get that instead. Could be nice to get one so on the day when I move out I don't have to invest money into a few appliances :D

[quote name='SlammedNiss']I jump back and forth between the accounts I play, so I sometimes have an idle account that has 20k points in it. I finally decided to clear them out and get me some Vista's to sell so I could get some spending money.[/quote]

all 6 at 1 address ?

Not everyone has just one address they can ship to. I myself have three where people will accept packages for me (my college apartment, my family's house, and my boyfriend's house), and probably more if I ask around to family and friends.

[quote name='Shafted']all 6 at 1 address ?[/quote]

I currently use my home address, my parents home address, and my work address. I still have a few others I could use if necessary, such as my wife's parents, my wife's sister, and I trust my neighbors as well. I could probably find a few more if I really wanted to. I don't understand why people think the 3 prizes per address is such a big deal honestly. There are other ways to get the stuff.

Well it turns out that UPS just wasn't updating my package, since both my journal and vista are in the same nearby town today. Here's to hoping I'm not gone before they get here.

yeah they should definately transer at the end as it says at the bottom of the page when you sign up but it won't transfer to your account until the promotion ends on April 15th, 2009.....a long time from now

This bot works for chicktionary, spelling bee and word sluger. It connects to an anagram solving website and is just like anagramssloved.com, it does searches, adjustable time between words and is 100% safe!

Link

[quote name='ykjr101']This bot works for chicktionary, spelling bee and word sluger. It connects to an anagram solving website and is just like anagramssloved.com, it does searches, adjustable time between words and is 100% safe!

Link[/QUOTE]

*NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Can you read?

Woot my fable I ordered came in today. Ordered 10/31 arrived 11/7 ^_^

hm009.jpg

IMG%5D

[quote name='v1et r1ce']Anyone try that Search Perk thing? It says you get a 500 bonus, so I wanted to see if it worked for anyone yet.[/quote]

I have about 1450 points so far , takes a few minutes to get the 25 points a day limit

so i ordered vista a couple weeks ago, and its been delivered 3 time already but no one was there to pick it up. whats supposed to happen :[....

Well, that sucks. At least I got my 6 Vista Ultimates today. I guess I'll just start building up my accounts again until something good shows back up. I'm not going to waste them on a refurbished 360, that's for sure.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Well, that sucks. At least I got my 6 Vista Ultimates today. I guess I'll just start building up my accounts again until something good shows back up. I'm not going to waste them on a refurbished 360, that's for sure.[/quote]

I'm sure that they aren't refurbished. Just older models of the xbox 360s. I wouldn't mind getting one...if its up for another month :lol:.

Vistas are gone. Does that explain why they haven't shipped and there's no shipping confirmation a day after i redeemed for my first vista last night ?

[quote name='Shafted']Vistas are gone. Does that explain why they haven't shipped and there's no shipping confirmation a day after i redeemed for my first vista last night ?[/QUOTE]

lol @ expecting them to ship it the day after you order. You should get it eventually, though.

[quote name='triforcer']wow i wish i saw this thread sooner, how long is it taking you guys to get lets say a 1000 tickets?[/quote]

for me it takes like 45 mins-1hr. Just depends on if i wanna plow through or not.

So I wonder why the search perks has their own prize mall? with lots of games... I wonder if they are gonna tranfser the good shit over to that one. That would suck cuz a 25 ticket daily limit would take years to get big prizes like say a 360.

[quote name='jayrama81']damn fox...when did they put it up...thats what i get for taking a break[/quote]

I started a thread about Live perk on Oct 1 500 points to start
and this week an additional 100 points for using live search as my primary search engine.

[quote name='triforcer']wow i wish i saw this thread sooner, how long is it taking you guys to get lets say a 1000 tickets?[/quote]

500 points to sign up
limit of 25 points a day
20 days to get another 500 points for the first 1,000 points

each additional 1000 points will take 40 days (unless promotions or double points)

[quote name='foxmnr']500 points to sign up
limit of 25 points a day
20 days to get another 500 points for the first 1,000 points

each additional 1000 points will take 40 days (unless promotions or double points)[/quote]
that's only if you don't play the games and just use that search perk thing, i got over 200 points in addition to the 525 from search perk playing that one photogame. it seems to be the quickest game to play and somewhat fun too.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']The mixer is now "limited time only." What is going on with this site? New prizes soon I hope after all these prizes continue to disappear every day.[/quote]

I'm only like 5 days away from the mixer. If they take it away, I will be highly upset. :cry: That's the only thing on there I really wanted.

Tonight was the night I got enough points to order Vista. I went to order it only to see it was gone. And I'm days away with my second account from the mixer. Looks like I'm not the only one sprinting to the finish.

[quote name='triforcer']that's only if you don't play the games and just use that search perk thing, i got over 200 points in addition to the 525 from search perk playing that one photogame. it seems to be the quickest game to play and somewhat fun too.[/quote]

So is Microsoft networks Frequent Shopper site are you getting search perks points for doing searches and also playing games?

The faqs I read state you are limited to 25 points a day.

[quote name='foxmnr']So is Microsoft networks Frequent Shopper site are you getting search perks points for doing searches and also playing games?

The faqs I read state you are limited to 25 points a day.[/quote]
its the live search club. that's where the games are and that's where you spend your points.

LSC and Frequent Shopper are separate. And the Search Perks appear to be some other third thing.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']The mixer is now "limited time only." What is going on with this site? New prizes soon I hope after all these prizes continue to disappear every day.[/quote]
It'll be interesting to see if this will affect the prize stock for the Frequent Shopper program, as they both carry the KitchenAid mixer. Has anyone reached 10,000 on there yet?

The closest I have seen is 7000 but I wouldn't be surprised if the mixer states on msn because the 360 controller is on there after it was removed from lsc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back