Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah , I'm kicking myself right now for not grabbing Scene-It? when I had the chance so now I'm stuck with a 7k ticket account hoping they'll bring more prizes back

anyone remember that survery question they had on teh front page asking which prize shoudl they add the crappy digital pic frame or the soy candle?
When did it say they were going to add those? I thought it was 11/17, or 11/24
Maybe, if it is 11/24, they are going to be adding alot of stuff then....
i hope, i am sitting on a lot of points.....

[quote name='SlammedNiss']The poll ended on 11/16, in which the item that wins would be there shortly after. It never stated it would be Monday Nov 17th.[/quote]

I coulda swore when I voted it said "Vote for which item you want to see added on November 17th" or something like that.

[quote name='Trakan']I coulda swore when I voted it said "Vote for which item you want to see added on November 17th" or something like that.[/quote]

clublive.jpg

Since the vote was sooooooo close it may take months for LSC to tabulate all the votes to make sure the picture frame really won.

[quote name='foxmnr']Since the vote was sooooooo close it may take months for LSC to tabulate all the votes to make sure the picture frame really won.[/quote]

:rofl:

Picture frame vs. candle 2008 = Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich 2004.

damnit, i REALLY want a 360, or two, from this website. i heard about it right when they took all the prizes down. do you think there's any hope they'll add 360's back?

[quote name='athoran']damnit, i REALLY want a 360, or two, from this website. i heard about it right when they took all the prizes down. do you think there's any hope they'll add 360's back?[/quote]

If you go back about 5 pages and read from there, you'll see people's opinions on whether or not prizes will return. The truth of the matter is, we don't know. LSC has never done this before in my recollection, so there's no real way to predict what will happen. I'm sorry you're late on the train of prizes, but the only thing to do now is hope and wait.

Hey guys, haven't been on this board for a while. But it's sad that all the prizes are gone but I doubt LSC is going to die, after reading this article http://seekingalpha.com/article/106659-october-search-breaks-10-billion-msn-live-moves-up MS needs LSC, because of LSC MS is still hanging on in the web search market share game, LSC is responsible for almost 3% of Live Search total share points. Anyways I hope they "restock" real soon I need an MP3 player, hopefully they bring the Zune back, last prize I got was the Xbox 360 back in July when it was worth 30K. BTW What Zune did they have up last time? Was it the 8 GB version?

[quote name='chimpian']zune was the 30g version the old one, i got a black one if that means anything.....[/quote]

Ummm.... Are you planning on having children? Hope you didn't.

[quote name='chimpian']zune was the 30g version the old one, i got a black one if that means anything.....[/quote]

Yeah, I got the black one too. Took for f'n EVER to come, though, like a year. My friend got two or three that came much earlier, they were white ones. All were the old style and 30 gigs. I love the thing, even if the video is a complete pain that doesn't like my conversions.

[quote name='v1et r1ce']When you receive a shipping email w/ tracking #, how long is the status usually on "Billing received"?[/quote]

It depends on how efficient they are at updating. I ordered two items at once maybe a month ago, a Vista and a Journal. They both shipped out at roughly the same time on the same day, and the Journal updated about once a day giving location/time/etc., and the Vista was saying "Billing received" until the day it delivered

LONG LIVE LSC:

Quote :
Just making a note of the new support email system LSC has in effect. Pretty much we get case #'s now, making it easier from them to respond to us. Also, they add their name at the end of each email.
Also Here is an email I got saying LSC is not shutting down...
Quote from LSC :
Hello,

This is in response to your email regarding Live Search Club.

The Live Search Club is not shutting down. Our prize mall shows the prizes that are currently available to club members. You may want to check the prize mall in the future to see what different prizes are available.
Microsoft respects your privacy. Please read our online Privacy Statement. (link: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=74170)

Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you for contacting Live Search Club.

Kind Regards,

Danny
The Live Search Club Support Team
Case ID: BIS-XXXXXX
[email protected]
If you need any further assistance with this specific query, please reference the Case ID above when contacting us.

[quote name='KSHLove']still no update. Their prize mall is still looking like shit right now.[/quote]

They call it a prize mall? They should call it a prize Romanian-gypsy-cart.

[quote name='PhrostByte']They call it a prize mall? They should call it a prize Romanian-gypsy-cart.[/QUOTE]

Live Search Prize Mall, best mall in all of Kazakhstan. Very Nice!

We're Sorry!The Live Search Club site is currently down. Please check back soon to play games using Live Search, earn tickets, and win prizes!
down

It's down because they're putting up an xbox 360, zune, windows mobile smartphone, 17 xbox 360 games, computer peripherals, toaster oven, microwave, a netbook, three different sized lcd displays, and a puppy.

[quote name='louiedog']It's down because they're putting up an xbox 360, zune, windows mobile smartphone, 17 xbox 360 games, computer peripherals, toaster oven, microwave, a netbook, three different sized lcd displays, and a puppy.[/quote]
does the puppy sync with the 360?

[quote name='louiedog']It's down because they're putting up an xbox 360, zune, windows mobile smartphone, 17 xbox 360 games, computer peripherals, toaster oven, microwave, a netbook, three different sized lcd displays, and a puppy.[/quote]
Ooo! I want a ticket to fantasy-land too.

[quote name='DrBrianFields']Yes, with urine.[/quote]
You sir, win.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP LSC is back up and...nothing has been added.

[quote name='Dual45s']Ooo! I want a ticket to fantasy-land too.

You sir, win.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP LSC is back up and...nothing has been added.[/QUOTE]

Not true!

They re-added "100 Frequent Flyer Miles" for 250 points.

You forgot the Ukranian mail order brides.

[quote name='pyoobez']You forgot the Ukranian mail order brides.[/quote]

I'm Ukrainian.. I'm mail order myself to someone.. who's interested?

[quote name='Maniacmous']Live Search Prize Mall, best mall in all of Kazakhstan. Very Nice![/QUOTE]

Ive been to Kaz....yeah pretty much except they need some knock off fur hats made out of road kill......

Depends. What kind of puppy?

And still no MS Points. >.< I found The Wiz soundtrack and I neeeeeeeed it.

Not sure if anyone has checked their Inboxes lately, but the recently sent out an e-mail saying you could get an added 500 tickets if you joined Search Perks. Also included in the mailing showed an Xbox 360 controller as a prize. So it seems that they are biding their time for the stock refresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back