Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cyberduelist2']awesome, right when i need a new backpack, a backpack is up. and it's a northface backpack, which i have been looking at lately. i went ahead and spent all my points and ordered one, hopefully i get the black one and the LSC logo isn't too big. :D[/quote]

It's odd that they're doing that though. When I ordered the tote bag during the summer, the only logo it had on it was a dogtag with a magnifying glass on it. It was actually cute so I took it off and put it on another bag. Of course no one cares about that and everyone always asks where I got the little Totoro keychain right next to it.

Whenever I get something that has a logo on it I don't like, I either pull the stitchings with a stitch cutter, rip it off with glue solvent, cover it up, or put something else near it to distract people away from it (my swiss backpack is covered in pokemon toys XD ).

[quote name='DrBrianFields']That would certainly be a big deterrent from people getting hordes of crap just to sell on eBay, so don't be surprised if it doesn't.[/quote]

I can't wait to get my xbox 360 with the Live Search Club logo on it!

[quote name='cin84_12']I wonder if everything is going to have a huge LSC logo on it now.[/quote]

If so, we can kiss things like 360 games goodbye...

They apparently just added a couple of Food Network cookbooks, "Food Network Favorites" and "Yum-o! The Family Cookbook" (Rachel Ray).

The Rachel Ray book is only $9 at Amazon. 3600 tickets is rather absurd. The Food Network Favorites book is $19.77. That's a better deal. Still a bit high but I guess that's what they mean by "We're changing the game".

I should add though, if you are buying cookbooks for personal use rather than as a gift, you should buy used. Check the prices on those books through Amazon's marketplace. The Favorites book starts at $6 shipped.

Cookbooks have no resale value unless they are hard to find, out-of-print issues.

[quote name='ChoCoBoI']maybe if we order enough of them we can cook a turkey with the sun.[/quote]

Well they tried it on Mythbusters to burn a boat, it may just work!

[quote name='Diztraught']these prizes were obviously meant to appeal to house wifes.

what a crock of shit those prizes are.[/QUOTE]

next prize prediction:

sex doll for the guys with live search club plastered on her/ its pink and brown
fun for everyone horrah!

[quote name='Diztraught']these prizes were obviously meant to appeal to house wifes.

what a crock of shit those prizes are.[/quote]

Not even us retarded housewives want that stuff :p

Does anyone know how they handle multiple accounts? It looks like the new terms are limiting us to one account. I have an account I use for small items and one I used to get an xbox. I'm thinking about getting the food network cookbook as a christmas present. I'll put it with the kitchenaid timer I got for my mom's christmas present.

I'm just wondering if I order that, will I not be able to ship stuff from the main account to my home address? I'm asking since I haven't ordered anything since they last changed the rules.

I specifically asked them and here's what they said:

Hello,

This is in response to your email regarding Live Search Club.

You would not need to close your account. So, long as the prizes being ordered are one of each kind per household, you are within the terms and licensing agreement.

[quote name='erehwon']I'm asking since I haven't ordered anything since they last changed the rules.[/quote]
the only new rule they added was 1 item per household. they added nothing new about accounts, all of that was pre-existing.

[quote name='conchopearl']Not even us retarded housewives want that stuff :p[/quote]
lol nice.

Just got the customizable snowglobe since they say it's disassembleable (lol) and cause it's pretty much the only thing I can afford with the last of my points. HOPEFULLY, they aren't advertising it wrong and I can do this with the snowglobe.

http://www.snowglobecentral.com/

Should make a nice counterpeice :)

[quote name='pyoobez']looks like those custom snowglobes didn't last.[/QUOTE]

Thats one of the last prizes I would have fore seen selling out so fast, or even at all :)

Come on....Bring on the goodies.

what a crock of shit those prizes are.[/QUOTE]
I was almost expecting you to say they were gonna offer crockpots next. But, yeah... sittin' on a few points... waitin' for a decent prize.

[quote name='dpac']I was almost expecting you to say they were gonna offer crockpots next. But, yeah... sittin' on a few points... waitin' for a decent prize.[/quote]

You know, if they had a crockpot for a decent price, I'd consider it. We got two, one's huge and has a faulty top and the other's nice sized for roasts, but is from the 70's. :)

[quote name='kaydensmom69']i don't even know what a crockpot does, but if it has the capability of drowning hamsters, i'll take 2.[/quote]

It's a large, standalone, ceramic cooking pot that simmers food on low heat over the course of the whole day instead of quickly on the stove.

And I need one very badly because I hate standing over the stove watching my gumbo.

[quote name='VioletArrows']It's a large, standalone, ceramic cooking pot that simmers food on low heat over the course of the whole day instead of quickly on the stove.

And I need one very badly because I hate standing over the stove watching my gumbo.[/QUOTE]

And yes, it will fit several hamsters -- possibly even a guinea pig

[quote name='free_willy']And yes, it will fit several hamsters -- possibly even a guinea pig[/quote]
Yes, but will it fit Guineasaurus Rex?
G-Rex.jpg

[quote name='kaydensmom69']i don't even know what a crockpot does, but if it has the capability of drowning hamsters, i'll take 2.[/quote]

If you're a fan of cooking, you need a crockpot. You can pick one up in your average department store for about $20-$30.

You can put pretty much any meat in a crock pot and let it cook while you go to school/work and have some of the juiciest, most tender meat ever.

How easy is it? How about a quick and easy recipe for Pulled Pork.

- Take a 3-5lb Boston Butt ($8-$10)

- Throw it in a crock pot before you leave for work/school

- An hour before dinner, drain the grease off and pull off any pieces of fat that are floating.

- Use two forks or a pair of tongs to pull the pork apart.

- Douse in your favorite BBQ sauce.

- Cook for another hour to let the BBQ flavor set in.

- NOM NOM NOM

Yeah, some crockpots are just branded as slow cookers.

Oddly enough, my parents went grocery shopping while I was sleep and got a beef roast and busted out the big one (my dad replaced the faulty knob as well).

I use them a lot for pork and sauerkraut (then dice, boil and mash some potatoes to go with it). And every New Year, we throw in a bunch of hot dogs and sauerkraut. A few times we've kept hot dogs and sauerkraut in them (replacing them when they ran out) for over a week straight. Apparently, though, hot dogs and sauerkraut is a Central Pennsylvania New Year's thing. Barely anyone I know outside of the area has heard of it.

anyone gotten a shipping email for the thumbdrive or any of the newer prizes seems to be back to the old longer shipping process

i haven't received a shipping email for the backpack i ordered the other day. how long does it usually take for you guys to get a shipping confirmation email?

[quote name='cyberduelist2']i haven't received a shipping email for the backpack i ordered the other day. how long does it usually take for you guys to get a shipping confirmation email?[/quote]

Half the time I never received one. So don't panic, you may just be pleasantly surprised when it shows up on your porch.

[quote name='Dual45s']Half the time I never received one. So don't panic, you may just be pleasantly surprised when it shows up on your porch.[/quote]

Yeah. When I ordered the leather Zune case a while back, I ordered it, got it in the mail in under two weeks, then a few weeks after that, the shipping email came saying it was ready to ship.

[quote name='Dual45s']Yes, but will it fit Guineasaurus Rex?[/quote]
hahaa that's great. i may have to start watching south park again if they had something as random as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back