Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, no more Chickens with scarves!

EDIT: I also realized some objectionable words can't be input any more.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I could swear I used to be able to put in... un-consented sex... (What? It was on anagramssolved!)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Splatoon']How do you manage three accounts a day? It takes me about 45 minutes using anagram solver to do one. Am I missing something, or do you just have a lot of patience?[/quote]

As soon as 8pm rolls around I sit down in front of my comp and try not to get up until I've finished all three accounts, usually in like 1 hour a 15 minutes each. I only play Flexicon because I know that I gives the most tickets. I'm not the most patient person but I like to be prepared in case there are any really good prizes coming in the future like the pink controller which I ordered with one of my spare accounts before it was removed.

Jesus, I just can't commit that much. I've ordered about 7 different things on various accounts, but I just don't have time. If I did, I'd be Zuning it up right now.

For those who are planning to ebay the pink 360 controller,

how about we all sell them at the same price, say 69.99 ?

Deal? Someone sold a pink one for that price last night on Ebay.

respond with a "REPPED" if you like the idea

pinkyz controllerz is goneski :whistle2:(

What happens if you order another of teh same item on a account. Does it block you from completing the order? Do they refund the points after they realize you order it? I have not done it but it seems like the order can go through but I am scared that Mii account will get banned or pointz will get confiscated or something like that.:cold:

You can order the same item on an account, but I don't think you'll get it if it's the same address.

[quote name='Shafted']For those who are planning to ebay the pink 360 controller,

how about we all sell them at the same price, say 69.99 ?

Deal? Someone sold a pink one for that price last night on Ebay.

respond with a "REPPED" if you like the idea[/quote]

REPPED or i wait for the amount of controllers to go down doesn't matter to me

[quote name='JetBlackout']Yeah, no more Chickens with scarves!

EDIT: I also realized some objectionable words can't be input any more.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I could swear I used to be able to put in... un-consented sex... (What? It was on anagramssolved!)[/QUOTE]

Yeah i thiought it was pretty crazy what words anagramsolved used to suggest to me to like a word that rymes with RUNT.... :(

Just got shipping confirmation on the Digital Picture frame I ordered in December, should get it April fools... hey wait a minute... :)

[quote name='EchaniDrgn']Just got shipping confirmation on the Digital Picture frame I ordered in December, should get it April fools... hey wait a minute... :)[/quote]

Geez... just now? I got mine a little while back. I plugged it in, tested it out, then slapped a photo of me posing with Ronald McDonald and gave it to my friend as a gag gift for President's Day.

[quote name='pyoobez']Geez... just now? I got mine a little while back. I plugged it in, tested it out, then slapped a photo of me posing with Ronald McDonald and gave it to my friend as a gag gift for President's Day.[/quote]

Yeah, still waiting on Kameo that I ordered in December too, it's the only other thing before February that I haven't gotten. I was excited when they refunded me the tickets, they were on an account I was trying to get a 360 on, was going to be two and a half days closer, but then they took the tickets back. Still haven't gotten a response to my inquiry about that one.

hey is www.[B]anagrammer[/B].com working for you guys. i cant do clublive now because the website aint working for me. cagers are they working for you? if u got another anagrammer site that works like anagrammer post it up.
ty

Now this is weird...

I just got a shipping email for gears of war. That would be the same gears of war I got a refund on a couple of days ago. Maybe there is hope for the canceled prizes.

edit: I checked the tracking number, UPS actually has the package not just the shipping info.

On another odd note I do not seem to be among those that ordered Forza on 2/23 that is getting it with this batch. I haven't gotten an email or the game, and usually it only takes two days for things to reach me in Ohio. Oh well.

YESSSSSSS im getting my gears of war that got refunded points scheduled for delivery 4-1 no shipping info for halo 3 legendary damn it

OK, 2 weeks ago I get the email that they cancelled my Gears of War game, and then today I get another email that they shipped the game and UPS says it will be here on Tuesday. Gotta love it.

I just hit the limit for Flexicon it's 42,400 tickets.

I orderd mt Forza on 2/25 and I have yet to receive an e-mail.

Yeah I too ordered Gears of War on January 29, got the refund email a few weeks back, tonight I got the tracking number, delivery set for Tuesday. An unexpected tracking email to say the least :applause:

I really want to believe we might still see Halo 3 and AoE 3 too, but I think it's much more likely we will be seeing notices that our ticket refunds have been revoked since they did ship the game, like what happened with Kameo.

WTF @ the ads in Flexicon? It already runs slow as molasses and more flash will just make it worse. They get plenty of searches from us and now this crap? I'm getting tired of LSC and if this is going to happen to all the games, I'm done. They're really pushing it this time.

I can't even run Flexicon, or most of the other games. For some reason, they make my flash slow down to a halt. The only ones I can play are Chicktionary, Picture This, Word Duel, and the click-and-find games, but I exhausted those already.

Yeah, my PC's from about 2001, too. For some reason I always get the message "A script in this movie file is causing flash player to operate slowly, do you want to abort the script?" and if I do, it glitches the game and i cant play it.

I have already updated flash.

What are these ads people are talking about? I haven't seen any.

Firefox 3 with Adblock Plus ftw?
jackson.gif

Yeah I also use Adblock in Firefox, but Flexicon doesn't run that well for me in Firefox so I use IE when playing it. I use FF for all of the other games though.

[quote name='suko_32']Add me to the list that ordered GoW1, received tracking number and refund![/quote]who told you about the list...? WHICH ONE OF YOU TOLD HIM?!!

whats with the new chiktionary im getting lots of puzzles with less than 35 words

yet im still getting 20 points per i hope they dont mark me as cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back