Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='muzras']How do you guys order so many xbox controllers?
Does LSC let you order like 3 or more off one account ? As long as they are shipped to 3 different addresses? Or are you guys using multiple account of saved up tickets.

Or is it just 1 item per account per address?

I would of order like 2 pink + 2 black controllers if they let you do it on one account. :whistle2:k

edit: I know LSC only allows one of each item shipped per address. From my understanding you can do another account and get another of the same item shipped a different address. But would it be possible to order 2 of the same item off of 1 account's tickets and have the 2nd of the identical prize shipped to 2nd different addresses. Is this allowed or will they block one? Or maybe give ya teh ban hammerz.[/quote]

Well, I was able to order 2 of my 3 off the same account, of course shipped to different addresses.

I find it funny how my brother bought a 360 system with 5 games from a local crackhead for $120 yesterday and he forgot about the 360 he's getting from LSC delivered today lol

Craigslist here I come!

Hello fellow CAGs and LSC enthusiasts. I've left the whole LSC thing for a while ever since I got my 360 a few months back. But now, i'm looking for the webcam but it's now gone. Wanted to ask if anyone knows when it was taken down?

Just got the refund email for my 3rd pink controller. They say it's back-ordered. I'm glad they refunded them quickly this time since it gave me the tickets to cash in for Vista Ultimate four days earlier... :)

Just got UPS tracking emails for a pink, black, and white controller. I'm running out of addresses to have these controllers shipped to. . .

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Well, I was able to order 2 of my 3 off the same account, of course shipped to different addresses.[/quote]

so is this within teh rulez? I just dont want teh ban hammerz or zeroing of Mii ticketz to happen.

[quote name='muzras']so is this within teh rulez? I just dont want teh ban hammerz or zeroing of Mii ticketz to happen.[/quote]
Yes, it is perfectly OK. The only thing the TOS states is you can only ship one of each item to each specific address.

[quote name='major morgan']Kind of a noob question:

How can I max out the most tickets per day (1,024)?[/QUOTE]

999 tickets playing Chicktionary/Spelling Bee/Word Slugger, then 25 points playing Flexicon.

Sorry if this has been asked, but when I signed up I wasn't asked to put in an address...Is this done when you redeem codes?

[quote name='webdoggy']Sorry if this has been asked, but when I signed up I wasn't asked to put in an address...Is this done when you redeem codes?[/quote]
When you redeem a prize you will be asked for all your information including your address.

Anyone know the new Maxes for Chicktionary, Spelling Bee, and Word Slugger? My highest accounts at the moment are as follows.
Chicktionary: 27341
Spelling Bee: 23786
Word Slugger: 28294

I'm guessing somewhere around 30,000... But I'm not sure. Anyone with higher capped accounts?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Negra3060']Flexicon: 42,400
Spelling Bee: 28,400[/quote]

Yeah, looks like 28,400 is the new cap, I just capped Word Slugger at 28,400.

anyone who ordered a pink controller actually have the controller in transit? I got a tracking number for mine but it seems to be stuck at "billing info received", which means ups actually doesn't have it yet.

Got the tracking # for my black controller but not white =[. Also got the signature required, I think this is done for every package but know is actually put on the website to notify the person reseving the package. My mom or grams always sign when Im not home, it doesnt mean that the person ordered has to sign.

[quote name='8ball305']Got the tracking # for my black controller but not white =[. Also got the signature required, I think this is done for every package but know is actually put on the website to notify the person reseving the package. My mom or grams always sign when Im not home, it doesnt mean that the person ordered has to sign.[/quote]

They probably ran out of stock for the white controllers. Wait for the 2nd wave shipment. It happened to me last time.

I checked the status of both a Pink & White controller and it now says Status: In Transit-Rescheduled. The shipping date is 4/28. And it also says Signature Required.

[quote name='Negra3060']I checked the status of both a Pink & White controller and it now says Status: In Transit-Rescheduled. The shipping date is 4/28. And it also says Signature Required.[/quote]
My pink controller now has that status too. Only my shipping date for it is 4/30.

So it seems like I'll be getting my black controller on 4/29 and the pink one day later. Though I think I'll be getting both on 4/30, since nobody will be home to sign for them on the 29th.

[quote name='luan87us']just made an order for black controller. How long does it usually take them to ship it out? cuz it says 6-8weeks that's mad long lol.[/quote]
The controllers seem to have shipped out nicely. Usually prizes are received no longer than 6 weeks...although I'm still waiting for a North Face backpack from 3/13.

[quote name='luan87us']just made an order for black controller. How long does it usually take them to ship it out? cuz it says 6-8weeks that's mad long lol.[/quote]
1 month usually

[quote name='CupNoodL']They probably ran out of stock for the white controllers. Wait for the 2nd wave shipment. It happened to me last time.[/quote]
Lets see what they do with my controller, but most likely send it out on Monday and get an email than.

The past few days I have received 3 shipping notices:

drill
white controller
wireless keyboard

I've already received most of the prizes that I am interested in or seem worth selling. Now I am just gaining points in the hope that they add something new or bring back some of the items I missed out on like the coffee maker and toaster.

Received my black controller on Friday. The white and pink are showing "out for delivery". So they should be here today.

I still haven't gotten anything on the drill other than the original order confirmation (2/25).

Edit: Got the pink and white controllers and the drill today. Woot!
As a side note: The outer package of the drill had been ripped open but everything was inside and seems new. It works anyhow. Good enough.

Edit to my edit: The box was opened so they could silkscreen the Live Search Club logo to the top of the drill. I just noticed it as I was using it. Probably not what you are wanting if you are going to gift or sell it. If you are just going to put it to use, it was a good deal. Works good for small jobs.

Once they ship the package, they usually send you a shipping confirmation email, wherein you can get the tracking number for your package.

[quote name='luan87us']i tried to find it but how do you even check the status of your redeem prize? I couldn't find it on LSC site.[/quote]

You can't, all you really can do is see when you ordered it. (My Account > My Stats)

If you are lucky you will get a shipping email with a tracking number about a month after the item was ordered.

They have been better about this recently, I didn't get any notice for anything ordered before March except my first Xbox. now they've been pretty good about everything I've ordered since March 10th.

I just got the shipping email for my second Xbox, ordered 3/25, shipped 4/24, expected delivery 4/30.

Nice, it looks like I'm getting a bunch of stuff on the 28th. Controllers, a keyboard/mouse set and then a set of golf balls via USPS.

I'm getting two controllers tommorow but the UPS info hasn't updated since the 24th so I don't know where the packages are right now.

I got shipping emails Friday on 2 pink controllers, a black controller, 2 drills and golf balls. Everything shipping UPS, except the golf balls. Everything was supposed to be here today, but it all got pushed back a day except the black controller, I received that today.

Originally all my controllers were going to be delivered today, but it appears that they all got pushed back to be delivered with my Xbox. Anyone ever had this happen? Just curious, I figure it's so they can just make one trip to my house.

I put my controllers on Craigslist and I have this buyer that never answer any of my questions. Should I just ignore him and wait for other buyers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back