Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fixed it by going into my hotmail account and editing my personal information. I added a specific month and day to my birthdate and that seemed to fix it.

HAHA! You must have entered your birthday wrong when you signed up on the site.

Anyways, in for Too Human, Lost Odyssey, Gears of War, and the new Scene It. I already have the new Scene It BOS, but am getting it too for trade fodder on Goozex. Hopefully the value doesn't drop too much before they actually ship it.

[quote name='rickyff7']where Xbox Controller For Windows?[/quote]
Click on the netball game. It's under there.

[quote name='JetBlackout']That doesnt make sense. I always enter 1983 when making live accounts.[/QUOTE]

For what it's worth, I change it to 1975. Did you add month and day? I forgot that when I first changed it and the block wasn't remove.

[quote name='2574']Click on the netball game. It's under there.[/quote]

Awesome, nice catch. I ordered two of these guys. Thought I was out of Xbox controllers to order. Set me back on a copy of office by alot... but these are better value per ticket.

Also ordered GoW when it came up, Going to order Scene It this afternoon, if it stays up that long.

[quote name='2574']Click on the netball game. It's under there.[/quote]
Sure enough, it's there. That sure is a weird place to put it. Even more odd, is that it's the same amount of tickets as just the regular wireless 360 controller.

Can you cancel orders and get tickets refunded? If so, about how long do you have to do it after the order has been placed?

[quote name='Jmac825']Can you cancel orders and get tickets refunded? If so, about how long do you have to do it after the order has been placed?[/quote]

No, I actually think it's in their FAQs, I'll edit with a quote.

Can I return/exchange my prize?
No, all redemptions are final after you confirm your order.

4. How to Receive Tickets and Prizes

... Once you order a prize, it cannot be canceled by you nor can you return your prize for a refund of tickets. ...

Damn it, just cleaned out three accounts getting controllers! This happened the last time too. Hopefully there's a few copies of Gears and Lost Odyssey still left a few days from now. :D

I hoped they'd move some of the Search Perks prizes over to here. In for Scene It on one account and waiting for the Search Perks tickets to be credited on the other.

Edit: WTF, I'm 24 and it's telling me I need to be over 17 to get it?

[quote name='EchaniDrgn']No, I actually think it's in their FAQs, I'll edit with a quote.[/quote]

I see...ah well, I guess I'll hope they have some Lost Odyssey's left in a few days...and, knowing my luck, they probably won't. :roll:

man lots of prizes, but they removed the zune car pack :( and i don't even feel like theres anything i want lol not even the gears of war game. now only if they had halo 3 back on :D

just ordered

too human meh its 2500 points lol even ms knows it is not good
gears
lost oddyssey
scene it 2 electric boogaloo
and that weird hidden controller under the net ball game hmm looks new to me

Just went on to LSC and found a bunch of new stuff so I sacrificed one of my accounts and ordered all the new Xbox 360 games, a rhytym soundbag, a deck of cards & a Controller for Windows.

Also one of my accounts got the Ultimate Play-ah Trophy!!!

[quote name='killer9']just ordered

too human meh its 2500 points lol even ms knows it is not good
gears
lost oddyssey
scene it 2 electric boogaloo
and that weird hidden controller under the net ball game hmm looks new to me[/quote]

Its the one with the USB dongle so you can use it to play your emulations and whatnot

I ordered SceneIt? 2 for XBox 360. I plan on using my Search Perks tickets to get Gears of War. My Ticket Balance is 26,584.

[quote name='NoDAK']I don't see anything. Is it OOS?[/quote]

They fixed it, it's now by the other Xbox controllers. Now there's a Black one, a White one, and one withe the USB dongle.

Also i just Ordered 2 Xbox Controllers for Windows, Scene It 2, and Gears of War. Too Human said that account was too young... I'll order on another account a bit later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, thanks, I see it now. And, it's even the same price as that dongle-less one.

I was just curious bout "the hidden prize"...it sounded so cryptic.

Has the dongle ever come packaged with any other color controllers, or just the white one

*Rereads post snickers immaturely*

Damn UPS!! They try to deliver for 3 straight days at 1:30 p.m. Of course I'm at work during the day, so now I get to drive about 20 miles to the "Customer Center" to pick my crap up -- but they're closed on the weekend so I get to try and find time before 7:00 on a weekday... =/

[quote name='free_willy']Damn UPS!! They try to deliver for 3 straight days at 1:30 p.m.[/QUOTE]
You have any trustworthy neighbors that won't mind doing you a solid?

I'm glad I checked LSC today. I Ordered the following.

Scene It 2!
Lost Odyssey
Too Human (wow @ low ticket price)
and another Xbox 360 Controller.

In for:

too human
4 sets of golf balls (1 of each set to my house, 1 of each set to work)
2 of the windows controllers that will be used for xbox 360 anyways...LOL (1 to me 1 sent to work)

Keep bringing on the new prizes!!!!

wtf is this shit? "Unfortunately we cannot process your order as you don’t meet the necessary age requirement to order a game rated "T" under the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) ratings. Please select a different prize from the prize mall."

I'm 26 and that's the age on my hotmail account. Is there someplace that you can put this info into live search club..?

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Wow...I knew I should have kept playing.[/QUOTE]

Rule # 1 of Live Search Club: Never talk about Live Search Club.

Rule #2: Never talk about Live Search Club.

Rule #3: Never stop amassing points.... something will eventually pop up when you least expect it.

[quote name='beatmania666']wtf is this shit? "Unfortunately we cannot process your order as you don’t meet the necessary age requirement to order a game rated "T" under the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) ratings. Please select a different prize from the prize mall."

I'm 26 and that's the age on my hotmail account. Is there someplace that you can put this info into live search club..?[/quote]
Go to hotmail.com and change your age in the option menu. The problem is there is no month and day set, just the year. Similar problems have been happening to others as well (look at previous page).

[quote name='beatmania666']wtf is this shit? "Unfortunately we cannot process your order as you don’t meet the necessary age requirement to order a game rated "T" under the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) ratings. Please select a different prize from the prize mall." [/QUOTE]
I got the same thing..turns out I only had added a birth year, but no day & month. Go into the your hotmail/live account settings and make sure your brithday is set up showing you are of age.

When you guys order use alternate accounts to order prizes to the same address, do you bother to change the name or do you keep the info all the same?

[quote name='NoDAK']When you guys order use alternate accounts to order prizes to the same address, do you bother to change the name or do you keep the info all the same?[/quote]
Been using the same name for every order since I've started and nothing happens.

[quote name='inubu']Rule # 1 of Live Search Club: Never talk about Live Search Club.

Rule #2: Never talk about Live Search Club.

Rule #3: Never stop amassing points.... something will eventually pop up when you least expect it.[/quote]

lol at the Fight Club reference.

Ok, that's reassuring. I used my second account for the first time today. But, after ordering I started second-guessing whether I should have at least changed the first name.

[quote name='NoDAK']You have any trustworthy neighbors that won't mind doing you a solid?[/quote]

lolz me too, damn UPSz :bomb::booty::lol:

[quote name='decrot']Wow, new games. are these from the search perks program or whatever

I was gonna quit too[/quote]

Gears, Scene It, a couple of the books, the controller, and the first aid kit came over from the Search Perks program. They used to be prizes for the LSC back when the Search Perks first started. Seems like they just merged everything into one area instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back