Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think craigslist would get you more because ebay has all the seller fees and stuff that take away much of your profit. You could also try getting 2 copies of Vista by shipping the other to a friend's or work address, which is what a lot of people do.

Office Ultimate also sells for a lot, and it's less tickets than a 360 (saves you a week of crunching).

[quote name='major morgan']that tracking website will only display things that have been processed and shipped, right? I had some stuff sent to my girlfriend's apt, but when I type in the city, no packages are being shown. I'm waiting on:

1. 360 windows controller ordered on 5/1
2. ogio half dome bag ordered on 5/21
3. camelback bottle ordered on 5/21

Since everyone seems to have gotten their stuff from May 1, I should have her check the leasing office to see if the windows controller already came. T_T[/QUOTE]

I checked her leasing office. The 360 controller came yesterday. :)

shipping weight was 1.3 lbs.

I'm hoping the play and charge kits stick around for at least a few days so I can order 2. This morning had 3400 tickets left over after the last few weeks of saving tickets then last couple days of spending them. Was looking around and figured I could use another 360 game and that none of the other prizes that are left really intrigued me all that much so I ordered Too Human >.< now gotta wait until at least Sat. night to be able to order 1 play and charge kit -.-

Just received Too Human today, no shipping conf. or anything. It was nice to come home, and have 3 packages, one of which was a nice surprise when opened.

Edit: Ordered on 5/6/2009, for those wondering.

just ordered a play and charge kit for myself since I need a new battery and plug since my dog wrecked, I was gonna use this account to order my dad a zune but he can wait a few extra days ;D since the play n charge is bound not to stick around since it didn't last time :(

So there's 4 items being shipped to my city, 2 of them getting here tomorrow and the others coming on the 15th. One requires a signature...

So the question I have...who else lives in Oceanside, CA? lol

I ordered the 360 console May 9 and it still hasn't shipped. All my other prizes shipped about a month after their orders, anyone else having this problem, especially with the 360?

[quote name='Whirly']ill order mine tomorrow morning once I have enough tickets. Hopefully it stick around for another 14 hours.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat, fingers crossed.

[quote name='bob38443']I ordered the 360 console May 9 and it still hasn't shipped. All my other prizes shipped about a month after their orders, anyone else having this problem, especially with the 360?[/QUOTE]
A lot of people who have ordered the 360 in early April still haven't gotten them yet. I don't know what could be up with that, maybe Microsoft ran out of refurbs. lol

Helloz fellow CAGarooz :D

LSC Haz new game , Quotapillarz. ^_^

It seem pretty fun, hopefully they will bring back all teh old gamez.

Anyone miss picture this? I doz, wish we still could playz it. :cry:

Yoga mat came today, the actual mat doesn't have any labeling on it.

Now all I need to do is figure out why I ordered a yoga mat.

Got my wireless 360 controller for windows today, no stickers on the actual package, came with an lsc sheet, and ordered on 5/11. I didn't get a shipping conformation for it.

I received the Habu today (ordered 5/7), again with no LSC/Bing sticker on it, and no "congratulations" sheet either. However, I think Microsoft has stepped up their shipping by packing one of those "air packs" in it. My other prizes didn't have any sort of protection. No shipping email either.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='muzras']Helloz fellow CAGarooz :D

LSC Haz new game , Quotapillarz. ^_^

It seem pretty fun, hopefully they will bring back all teh old gamez.

Anyone miss picture this? I doz, wish we still could playz it. :cry:[/QUOTE]

OT, but the picture in your sig cracked me up like no other

[quote name='conchopearl']Only one prize coming to my city. Hope it's mine lol.
What weighs 4.70 lbs?[/QUOTE]

Coleman Chair just came in. Guess it weighs 4.70 lbs. :)
Ordered it on 5/11.

I got an order confirmation for something in my spam folder but I didn't see it till I already deleted it. Kind of a shame they don't keep deleted spam in the recycling ben.

Do I need the prize confirmation for anything or is it kind of optional to actually look at the confirmation. If so what should I do.

Just ordered a second Xbox 360 Play and Charge kit. Did anyone notice a Bliss Tried and Blue Travel Kit on the site for 2600 tickets? Not sure if someone mentioned it or not. Looks like a generic mini travel kit. Here's what was in the prize description:

*Fabulous foaming face wash
*Body wash
*Body lotion
*All-in-one shampoo and conditioner
*A mini big blue bar
*All bundled in an airport-friendly travel pouch

Does it seem like something worth getting for that price?

[quote name='mewcurano']Anyone ever get one of the kitchen timers? What are they like?[/QUOTE]

It's pretty nice, but my biggest complaint is the volume. The beeping is very soft, unless there's a volume function I'm missing. You basically have to be hanging around the kitchen waiting for it to go off, I couldn't hear it from the next room with the TV on.

[quote name='AngrytigerP']Also: does anyone else find it kind of wrong that Flexicon has clues like "Water, to Juan"? Doesn't that seem a bit... I don't know, prejudiced?[/QUOTE]

How is that prejudiced? Juan is a spanish name. The spanish word for water is agua. Agua is the answer. It's a common crossword clue. Would it be prejudiced if the clue was "Water, to Henri" seeking the french word (another common clue). Or "106, to Caesar" (CVI). Methinks the bias is your own.

[quote name='Chupper']It's pretty nice, but my biggest complaint is the volume. The beeping is very soft, unless there's a volume function I'm missing. You basically have to be hanging around the kitchen waiting for it to go off, I couldn't hear it from the next room with the TV on.[/QUOTE]

It might just be yours, mine could wake the dead. Perfect for naps or when I am working out (I can hear it over my headphones). Also...if you can't hear it from the other room...couldn't you just bring it with you?

Finally got enough to get the play and charge kit, was really worried about it getting taken off before the day reset. :) was gonna buy one the other day for 14.99 used at gamestop (before edge ofcorse) but free is always better

Just received the wireless 360 controller for windows (ordered 5/13). No shipping confirmation email. Came in a plain box with just the controller and nothing else.
Was surprised it came this quickly as I'm in Honolulu.

Hey everyone, I forgot about a blog article I posted a few weeks ago, it just discusses how a computer can generate anagrams and stuff. I also wrote a little proof of concept program with java. Basically, you open up notepad or any other word processor. Then you run the java file, and give it random letters, and it will type it into notepad. ;)

I hope you people will enjoy it and it'll help with your anagram solving club live games.

http://mewcurano.blogspot.com/2009/06/anagram-generation.html

[quote name='TheRobReport']I got an order confirmation for something in my spam folder but I didn't see it till I already deleted it. Kind of a shame they don't keep deleted spam in the recycling ben.

Do I need the prize confirmation for anything or is it kind of optional to actually look at the confirmation. If so what should I do.[/QUOTE]
If it's the order confirmation, nothing important is really in there, it's just your order number and shipping address which you don't really need to keep. If it's the shipping e-mail, it probably would have been a good idea to get the tracking number, but again, there's no user action needed in any of the e-mails.

[quote name='mewcurano']Hey everyone, I forgot about a blog article I posted a few weeks ago, it just discusses how a computer can generate anagrams and stuff. I also wrote a little proof of concept program with java. Basically, you open up notepad or any other word processor. Then you run the java file, and give it random letters, and it will type it into notepad. ;)

I hope you people will enjoy it and it'll help with your anagram solving club live games.

http://mewcurano.blogspot.com/2009/06/anagram-generation.html[/QUOTE]

Thanks to you I had tested this a few weeks ago, It works wonderfully with the exception that I occasionally have to fill in 2-3 words for 80% of the anagrams. Mostly strange words or what I'm pretty sure are misspelled (but accepted for the Anagram games).

is anyone still waiting on a wireless controller for windows from May? (May 1st to be exact) or a Everlast Resistance Bands from 4/28?

http://tracking.cbxplus.info/

try look for your stuff here guyonfire89. your controller weight should be 1.00 lbs or 1.20 lbs.

Anyways, i got all my stuff from site.

360 Controller black 5/15(In mail day)
Habu Gaming Mouse 5/28
Gear of War 6/8
Too Human 6/8
360 Controller for Windows 6/10
Lost Odyssey 6/12
Wireless Laser 6000 Desktop V2 6/12
Scene It? 2 Box Office Smash 6/12
Rhythm Soundbag 6/12

Ugh, i got a lot of stuff but i like it.

[quote name='rickyff7']http://tracking.cbxplus.info/

try look for your stuff here guyonfire89. your controller weight should be 1.00 lbs or 1.20 lbs.

Anyways, i got all my stuff from site.

360 Controller black 5/15(In mail day)
Habu Gaming Mouse 5/28
Gear of War 6/8
Too Human 6/8
360 Controller for Windows 6/10
Lost Odyssey 6/12
Wireless Laser 6000 Desktop V2 6/12
Scene It? 2 Box Office Smash 6/12
Rhythm Soundbag 6/12

Ugh, i got a lot of stuff but i like it.[/QUOTE]

yeah nothing is on there for my city. I was JW if anyone else is till waiting for that from while back cuz lots of other people have recieved theirs and I'm just getting the feeling that my account might be flagged

After almost 8,000 posts and over
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:cry:
signature_deepthakur.jpg

I am 47 tickets short of the Play & Charge, so I have to wait until tomorrow to hopefully get it now. Watch, they will be taken down tonight, knowing my luck.

Pretty lolzy, but I ordered Kameo in March of 2008 and it took them exactly a year to admit they weren't sending the game to me and refund my tickets. I ordered Too Human on May 22 and am now waiting for that. Hopefully I don't go through the same patterns as Kameo. I've seen a couple of people say that they got their Too Human; Did it take a while for them to ship it to you?

[quote name='Chrisorz']Pretty lolzy, but I ordered Kameo in March of 2008 and it took them exactly a year to admit they weren't sending the game to me and refund my tickets. I ordered Too Human on May 22 and am now waiting for that. Hopefully I don't go through the same patterns as Kameo. I've seen a couple of people say that they got their Too Human; Did it take a while for them to ship it to you?[/QUOTE]
Most people who ordered games for the 360 in the first week of May have already received them.

Last year I had prizes come in fairly quick, one in 3-4 days.

The 3 things most recently received

Black 360 controller ordered March 17th Came in Like April 30th

Lost Odyssey Ordered 5/4
Too Human Ordered 5/7 (Both came in on 5/10, separately though at different times. lol?)

[quote name='Theenternal']Lost Odyssey Ordered 5/4
Too Human Ordered 5/7 (Both came in on 5/10, separately though at different times. lol?)[/QUOTE]
5/10?? or 6/10? because in 3-5 days, that would be a dream for right now.

I ordered mine copy of Too Human may 1st and the game arrived June 3rd or June 4th

Also Just ordered 2 more Play and Charge kits

Last edited by a moderator:
to get more people to sign up to club bing, they need to do 2 things.
1: advertise on tv like every other company does.
2: add more exclusive xbox games, like halo odst or other new games coming later in the year, then people will be addicted!

[quote name='deddie123']to get more people to sign up to club bing, they need to do 2 things.
1: advertise on tv like every other company does.
2: add more exclusive xbox games, like halo odst or other new games coming later in the year, then people will be addicted![/QUOTE]

They are advertising the hell out of it on some channels.

Edit: Oh. *Club* bing. Yeah, that's probably not going to happen. Judging by Microsoft's past effort, there's going to come a day when the plug is pulled. Advertising the program is only going to increase the number of people that get pissed off when that day comes around.

I ordered a 360 controller on 6/7, checked the site for the package updates, it says there's a 1.4 pound package coming to my zip code on 6/16. And I have my doubts that anyone in my "middle-of-nowhere" town is doing this program...

hmm, I'm having a problem, I'm trying to log into my accounts and it just sends me to bing.com. Anyone else having that problem?

[quote name='tgk2044']I ordered a 360 controller on 6/7, checked the site for the package updates, it says there's a 1.4 pound package coming to my zip code on 6/16. And I have my doubts that anyone in my "middle-of-nowhere" town is doing this program...[/QUOTE]
Wow, please let us know if that's indeed yours. It'd be amazing for Microsoft to ship out their prizes within days instead of months.

Whats up with sometimes the games saying there are no puzzles available at this time. I only have 1300 points in spelling bee and its telling me there are no more puzzles for the day. Has this happened to anyone else?

P.s. No im not using bots or cheating. Figured I would state that so that didn't get confused for a reason why.

[quote name='TheRobReport']Whats up with sometimes the games saying there are no puzzles available at this time. I only have 1300 points in spelling bee and its telling me there are no more puzzles for the day. Has this happened to anyone else?

P.s. No im not using bots or cheating. Figured I would state that so that didn't get confused for a reason why.[/QUOTE]

It's told me that before, but I just tried later and it worked, no idea why it would do it though.

Only time I ever got that was when I had let the game sit for quite awhile and then came back to the computer and played it. Just closed and reopened the game window and it worked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back