Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RockyRan']Never, welcome to the club. Ordered three items at the end of June and no word about them.[/quote]

same here, but if my vista comes by late august (the expected timetable) then ill be fine...as long as it does come :whistle2:x

edit: i didn't purposely put the wii icon up there fyi

[quote name='aaa123']************

go to that website if you want all info about the macro. It works sooo good. You guys should try it. I got over 10,000 tickets soo easily. its super cool[/QUOTE]

No, macros are not "super cool", don't post them, EVER!

[quote name='Kayden']Every time you see talk of a hack/bot, just report it. I've already gotten a few posts deleted.[/quote]

Does faking it count? I noticed my reply to someone poking around about it got deleted, though the link purposely didn't go to illegality :lol:

Head's up, they're shipping tomorrow. A Lady in phone call (search around, it's recorded and averything) said they have problems shipping, and iwll ship next week [this week].

Don't get too excited, though. Could be all fake. :)

Is it possible to get the xbox? I heard that there were caps on how many points you can get from each game and that you can't get enough for the xbox. Is that true?

Right now, I'm aiming for that xbox controller and then I might aim for one of those big ticket items.

[quote name='erehwon']Is it possible to get the xbox? I heard that there were caps on how many points you can get from each game and that you can't get enough for the xbox. Is that true?

Right now, I'm aiming for that xbox controller and then I might aim for one of those big ticket items.[/quote]

Yeah, I wouldn't count on there ever being enough points for the xbox360, considering all the cheating that's been going on. There wasn't initially enough points for it, then they started adding caps because of the bad people. Maybe one day they can ferret out the cheaters, then they'll raise the caps again, but you might as well consider it the electric lawn mower at Peter Piper Pizza: theoretically you can get it, but you know you'll never get close, and end up giving up for some parachute guys.

btw, what part of Ft. Wayne? My grandparents live out by the Amish community.

[quote name='uagent']Yeah, I wouldn't count on there ever being enough points for the xbox360, considering all the cheating that's been going on. There wasn't initially enough points for it, then they started adding caps because of the bad people. Maybe one day they can ferret out the cheaters, then they'll raise the caps again, but you might as well consider it the electric lawn mower at Peter Piper Pizza: theoretically you can get it, but you know you'll never get close, and end up giving up for some parachute guys.

btw, what part of Ft. Wayne? My grandparents live out by the Amish community.[/QUOTE]

Guess I won't bother trying for the xbox. I wouldn't mind picking up a few of the smaller items or maybe a zune.

I live on the NE side of Ft. Wayne.

I just put in an order for a controller, and considering the shipping and the date I was given, i'll be lucky to get it before Christmas. Oh well, it's free at least.

[quote name='uagent']Does faking it count? I noticed my reply to someone poking around about it got deleted, though the link purposely didn't go to illegality :lol:[/quote]

Yeah if yours was the "you got owned" link, I thought that was pretty funny.

[quote name='jennyfur']Yeah if yours was the "you got owned" link, I thought that was pretty funny.[/quote]

hehe yeah, I was gonna send him to tubgirl, but then I thought that's just mean and/or frowned upon since this site doesn't do the slashdot notice of where the link actually points to (they put the domain a link points to in brackets next to a link for that very reason).

Does anyone know the cap for Flexicon? I'm currently at 9478 and it won't let me start a new game. I can still continue one of the bugged games, but can't go any further in it than 69%.

[quote name='Proto Man']Does anyone know the cap for Flexicon? I'm currently at 9478 and it won't let me start a new game. I can still continue one of the bugged games, but can't go any further in it than 69%.[/quote]

Thats the cap congrats :applause:

My points just got erased. I was doing Dingbats last night at a pretty fast pace and this morning, my points were gone. Anyone ever get their points back? I'd rather not play more games, get points, and have them erased again.

So if yer points got erased is that pretty much a guarantee that yer not gonna get yer prize? Anyone get their points erased and still receive a Zune?

[quote name='Bigsauce']So if yer points got erased is that pretty much a guarantee that yer not gonna get yer prize? Anyone get their points erased and still receive a Zune?[/quote]
Bigsauce from MLG?

But to your question, I have ordered a Zune, the points were zeroed on that account, havent recieved it.

[quote name='Sharky1217']I just ordered a zune with 602 points to spare.[/quote]

Same here, here's to hoping it goes though. The delivery or shipping date (can't remember) that they gave me after I ordered was somewhere arounf mid September.

So I just signed up for Live Search, and no idea what took place in the previous 73 pages, someone wanna give me a synopsis?

~HotShotX

[quote name='kentnmiller']For you guys that are tired of Live Search, you can try M00lah, and make some money while playing games, watching ads.

It's being beta tested right now and you need an invite to join. I have 7 left.

http://www.moola.com:80/moopubs/b2b/exc/join.jsp?sid=4d5449744e6a55334f44453d-2[/QUOTE]

There's already a thread with a bunch of invite links in it too. I'll stick your link in there.

You can get help with playing the game, learn some strategy, etc.

There's also a Gold Rush solver that calculates what piece you should choose to win. You just have to be smart about how you use it. Like, if it tells you to choose something, think about what its telling you, because sometimes it spits out something that would make you lose for sure.

My record with it is 8 wins 3 loss 1 tie

http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145859

[quote name='RESmonkey']Head's up, they're shipping tomorrow. A Lady in phone call (search around, it's recorded and averything) said they have problems shipping, and iwll ship next week [this week].

Don't get too excited, though. Could be all fake. :)[/quote]

We've already concluded that the lady just said something to get them off the phone, seeing as employees who know nothing tend to make up stuff.

[quote name='RockyRan']We've already concluded that the lady just said something to get them off the phone, seeing as employees who know nothing tend to make up stuff.[/QUOTE]

I'm still not so sure...we'll have to see won't we.

It doesn't seem like they've bothered to send shipping emails anymore, so we won't really know until we see people getting prizes again.

Realize that it's not just high level prizes that people haven't been getting. Over the past week or so, no one has received ANYTHING. Not even Flight Simulator X, Fable, or other cheapo games.

Thats most likely because they probably wiped every account that accrued more than 1000 points in a week. :roll:

[quote name='quadomatic']I'm still not so sure...we'll have to see won't we.

It doesn't seem like they've bothered to send shipping emails anymore, so we won't really know until we see people getting prizes again.

Realize that it's not just high level prizes that people haven't been getting. Over the past week or so, no one has received ANYTHING. Not even Flight Simulator X, Fable, or other cheapo games.[/quote]

[quote name='life.exe']That place has been in Beta for like two years.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's only been one year...lol

It's still a good site though. You do get your checks, as I've seen proof.

I still haven't heard anything about the controller and headset I ordered a month ago. It's beginning to get close to the August shipping date.

Poorly worded emails and the shaft.

[quote name='Malik112099']has anyone recieved anything from this in the last 2 weeks?[/quote]

im pretty sure people were saying that shipping just started up again this monday. so you might not get anything for awhile =\ , thats just word of mouth from an incentive logic employee off some other forum though so not sure about the reliability

[quote name='chaobro']im pretty sure people were saying that shipping just started up again this monday. so you might not get anything for awhile =\ , thats just word of mouth from an incentive logic employee off some other forum though so not sure about the reliability[/QUOTE]

Considering Microsoft probably isn't sending shipping emails anymore, since no one has gotten them in a while, then I'm assuming we won't know whether they actually have or haven't started shipping again until another week or so, once people WOULD start receiving things.

Considering Microsoft probably isn't sending shipping emails anymore, since no one has gotten them in a while, then I'm assuming we won't know whether they actually have or haven't started shipping again until another week or so, once people WOULD start receiving things.

Well most people have gotten the shipping emails AFTER theyve recieved their items, so we'll probably never know until a picture surfaces around the net.

[quote name='life.exe']Bigsauce from MLG?

But to your question, I have ordered a Zune, the points were zeroed on that account, havent recieved it.[/QUOTE]

The same. I haven't received any kinda of notice of shipping but I was till clinging to hope. It said 6 to 8 weeks till they ship it or something. I guess it's not to big of a loss but I would still like one.

[quote name='dtarasev']If anyone cares they are updating the site again. I accidently click the link and I noticed that it was again under maintenance.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully our points return when they come back. As unlikely as that is...

Looks like it's back up. I still have my points but I tried to play a game and it let me complete it but I got a communication error when it tried to save the point from it. Can anyone else play games and earn points?

I checked back last night, and the 697 points I had left over after ordering a Zune were gone. I'm glad I at least got something out of it, I'm just hoping it still ships. I got it about 2 weeks ago, so that was before the site started wiping accounts.

Removing the points is their way of saying YOU CHEATED!@!!!!@#@@!!!

Whether or not you actually did is irrelevant as two of my accounts attest. Emailing them seems to get little beyond a poorly written canned email, if anything at all.

Theres really nothing we can do about it if you read the TOS. It essentially says they can revoke our points at any point they wish without explanation. Even if they don't, the TOS goes to further say they actually have no obligation to give you anything at all. Seeing how you agreed to the TOS by signing up, you can't sue or anything. Even better, theres a line in the TOS that says they can change the TOS at any time and you automatically agree to any future changes just by logging on after the change is made.

Long story short, legal bullshit keeps them from having to do anything for the thousands of search hits we give them.

[quote name='Corosive D3']I checked back last night, and the 697 points I had left over after ordering a Zune were gone. I'm glad I at least got something out of it, I'm just hoping it still ships. I got it about 2 weeks ago, so that was before the site started wiping accounts.[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back