Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered Rock Band bundle, saw the coffee maker for the same number of tickets and was tempted to get that instead but the reviews on Amazon for that model didn't look too great.

[quote name='winterice']Mixer, cookbooks and now a coffee maker. Seems like lsc is heading into home appliances and leaving electronics and software.[/quote]
They haven't exactly been catering towards women, this is kind of a movement toward that. I have no problem with it if they do it right, but instead of (near) doubling the prizes, and keeping the same amount of "guy" friendly prizes, and just adding "girl" friendly prizes, they're replacing all the most popular guy friendly prizes. Don't get me wrong, guys definitely love to cook (I'm one of them, just ask my coworkers about my pumpkin roll), but as a whole girls tend to like these kinds of things (cookbooks, kitchen appliances, etc) more.

Site just went down....11:28pm July 02, 2008.

"Please check back soon to play games using Live Search, earn tickets, and win prizes!"

[quote name='bruttium']Site just went down....11:28pm July 02, 2008[/QUOTE]

Does it usually go down when they are adding/removing prizes?

[quote name='devilsfan098']Does it usually go down when they are adding/removing prizes?[/quote]

Yes it goes down when they add prizes. And when they do maintenance that is unrelated to the prizes....So it might not have anything to do with prizes.

Just order Rock Band as well. When it first showed up on LSC, I told myself I wouldn't waste the time it takes to get those 25,000 points. But my overall cheapness got the better of me.

Edit: Moments after my order, the whole thing came crashing down! Sorry everyone . . . apparently my order put it over the edge.

[quote name='inubu']Just order Rock Band as well. When it first showed up on LSC, I told myself I wouldn't waste the time it takes to get those 25,000 points. But my overall cheapness got the better of me.

Edit: Moments after my order, the whole thing came crashing down! Sorry everyone . . . apparently my order put it over the edge.[/quote]

GOOD JOB, YOU BROKE THE INTERNET.
jk

Hopefully they'll add some more prizes instead of just maintenance, or taking prizes away... I was right in the middle of playing when it went down and I'm gonna be mad if they're out of 360 controllers when it goes back up (my new goal!)

[quote name='inubu']Just order Rock Band as well. When it first showed up on LSC, I told myself I wouldn't waste the time it takes to get those 25,000 points. But my overall cheapness got the better of me.

Edit: Moments after my order, the whole thing came crashing down! Sorry everyone . . . apparently my order put it over the edge.[/quote]
Seriously though, they probably just had their last Rock Band redeemed so they needed to pull it off. They'll probably replace it with a breadmaker for 40,000 tickets.

I got my shipping confirmation on the 360 bundle as well. The shipping number doesn't show up on the ups website, but I'll remain patient. Hot damn!

[quote name='steelsmack']Seriously though, they probably just had their last Rock Band redeemed so they needed to pull it off. They'll probably replace it with a breadmaker for 40,000 tickets.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping for a nice curling iron (30,000 tickets?) or perhaps a sewing machine (125,000 tickets?).

[quote name='Linkhero1']I ordered a 360 on 25th but haven't received shipping info or anything of the sort :([/quote]
Same here. I must have refreshed my inbox a hundred times in the last 2 hours hoping I'd get it but so far nothing.

I ordered the Wireless Desktop on June 24 and it looks like the tickets for it have been returned to my account. No email yet...

[quote name='2574']Same here. I must have refreshed my inbox a hundred times in the last 2 hours hoping I'd get it but so far nothing.[/quote]
same here :(

[quote name='Linkhero1']I ordered a 360 on 25th but haven't received shipping info or anything of the sort :([/quote]

My sister in Cali ordered hers on 25th half an hour before me & didn't recieve

one yet either.

just got shipping confirmation on the xbox 360 bundle i ordered friday the 27th. the tracking number doesn't show up on the ups website yet.

[quote name='jwr2000']just got shipping confirmation on the xbox 360 bundle i ordered friday the 27th. the tracking number doesn't show up on the ups website yet.[/quote]

I ordered one on the 27th as well, and I haven't seen one yet. Seeing that you got one is giving me hope that I may see a confirmation soon.

Terry

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Well, I guess it's time to get medieval on them for skipping the February orders.[/quote]

Raise some hell !

[quote name='Shafted']Just Recieved 2 T-Shirts
Never got the shipping confirmation for them.

Twas a pleasant surprise[/QUOTE]

Congrats Shafted

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Well, I guess it's time to get medieval on them for skipping the February orders.[/quote]

I'm kind of mad too, but let's give them a couple more days. Maybe they're finally getting all of the orders fulfilled, because these are the first Xbox's that they've shipped out in a long time, right? July 6th is my birthday - maybe by some chance February Xbox shipping confirmations will be sent out that day!

Why is it that every time I start working toward a prize, LSC pulls it down..."Hey cool, Vista...No, can't get that...okay then 360....no way, gone too.....okay howsabout a Zune....ARGH!"

[quote name='KSHLove']i started play LSC again and i see they jacked up the 360 controller more than 2x's what it was originally =/[/quote]
That's because it retails for $50-60 and the 2500 tickets it was before didn't represent that very well. It's much closer to its actual value now. I grabbed 2 when it was 2500 only to have one canceled, and the other has never shown up. I need to write them about that...

They seem to follow the same ticket to dollar ratio the other prizes have. That being said it's only worth it if you want them for basically free.

[quote name='killer9']coffee maker and mixer are they worth it for that many tickets[/quote]

Yes. Check them out on kitchenaid.com both cost more than $200.00
I got the mixer and wouldn't trade anything for it.

[quote name='Shafted']tracking numbers for XBOX 360's are now trackable :)[/quote]

Very nice. I still haven't received a shipping email as of yet. Will it come or won't it? I guess I'll stay tuned. :)

Terry

[quote name='paragon11']Very nice. I still haven't received a shipping email as of yet. Will it come or won't it? I guess I'll stay tuned. :)

Terry[/quote]

you are due for a shipping confirmation any minute now.

I love all of you guys, and Im happy to see that you got your shipping confirmation and the tracking number is working... What about me I ordered on the 28th? Am I going to get mines (sad..cries)

Let's hope everyone that redeemed for the XBOX 360 will get theirs shipped with or without the shipping confirmation.

I've had it happen to me with the ZUNE recently.

[quote name='jwr2000']just got shipping confirmation on the xbox 360 bundle i ordered friday the 27th. the tracking number doesn't show up on the ups website yet.[/quote]
I don't understand how people that ordered on a later date are getting shipping info before me. :bomb:

i also ordered my xbox on 6/25 but the tracking number still wont work is any1 else getting theres to work or is it just shafted?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='2574']I don't understand how people that ordered on a later date are getting shipping info before me. :bomb:[/quote]

Just remember, a lot of people get their prizes before the shipping confirmation comes. It just happens like that sometimes... kinda sucks

[quote name='2574']I don't understand how people that ordered on a later date are getting shipping info before me. :bomb:[/quote]

Tell me about it. :wall:

i bought a zune on the 26th and they refunded the tickets without an email on the 28th so i bought another then cuz it was still up..i havent recieved tickets back so am i getting it?or am i gonna get fucked?

[quote name='poopoop']i bought a zune on the 26th and they refunded the tickets without an email on the 28th so i bought another then cuz it was still up..i havent recieved tickets back so am i getting it?or am i gonna get fucked?[/QUOTE]
June 26th? Are you sure it's the ticket for the Zune? I ordered one on the same date and the tickets are still gone. Haven't gotten a shipping email either, though. I hope my order went through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back